Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Education in France is an excellent opportunity for your child to receive a quality education and excellent prospects for admission to leading French (and not only) universities in the future. If you have a French high school diploma, you can directly apply to universities in that country. We will help your child get such a certificate.
France has a unified, centralized school system. The state strictly regulates educational policy, monitors the training and hiring of teachers, and annually approves a single curriculum.
As in many countries, there are public and private schools in France. At the same time, educational activities of both are controlled by the state. However, in order to get a high-quality school education in France, you need to choose a school wisely, and we help our clients make the right choice.
Studying at a public school for a foreigner is possible only under the "exchange" program or if you have French citizenship. Public schools only admit students to high school. At the same time, paid private schools can accept a student, starting from any class, which will provide an excellent base for continuing education in the best European universities.
To enter a private school, most often it is enough just to fill out a questionnaire, provide a report card translated into French and certified by a Russian school, a testimonial from the class teacher or director. In some schools, entrance exams or interviews are arranged for foreigners. Many private schools do not require a high level of knowledge of the French language from a foreign child, providing an opportunity to learn it in the learning process. We offer our clients the very best school for training foreigners Ecole des Roches.
THE FRANCE EDUCATION SYSTEM CONSISTS OF SEVERAL STAGES
- Preschool education: an analogue of Russian kindergartens, lasts 3-4 years.
- Primary school: 5 years. Includes kindergarten, elementary and intermediate.
- Secondary school in France is a college.
- High school - lyceum.
Private schools encourage an individual approach, so leaders are often accommodating and ready to offer a variety of training options. Most schools operate in a boarding school format (children live on the school grounds).
The Ecole des Roches school offered by our company is also a boarding school. With such training, students have the opportunity to devote more time to their studies, and teachers can always control students. When studying in this format, the cost usually already includes accommodation and meals. Each of the boarding schools in France has staff members who are responsible for the children. Schoolchildren live right on the school grounds. This is very convenient, especially in cases where the parents have frequent business trips, or, in principle, there is no opportunity to permanently reside in France.
For many, it is important that it is possible for France to get secondary education by studying in English - under the International Baccalaureate program. However, upon admission to a university in France, the applicant will have to take the DALF test to confirm the level of French proficiency.
THUS, STUDYING IN PRIVATE FRENCH SCHOOLS IS
- A direct path to admission to a French state university, without spending 1-2 years for studying at a domestic university. If you successfully pass the exams, the cost of studying at the most prestigious universities in France will be: only 184 euros per semester at the University of Strasbourg, 474 euros per semester at the Sorbonne or 530 euros per semester at Paris-Dauphin, one of the best universities in the field of economics.
- Ability to learn several languages at a high level.
- Affordable price compared to schools in Switzerland and England, as well as a number of other European countries and the United States. Tuition fees in private schools in France can range from 8,000 to 30,000 euros per year (depending on the level of the school).
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).