Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Admission to boarding schools
Our services and fees
Our school selection and admission services fees £4,990 per child. We work on a prepaid basis: £2,990 is paid at the time of signing the contract, £2,000 - within 3 working days after the client signs the offer of a place at the school.
In case the client decides to send 2 children, the fees is £6,990. Three children - £8,990.
Prepayment for 2 children is £4,990, three children - £5,990.
The remaining funds are paid within 3 days after the client accepts a place at the school.
(For comparison: in professional companies in London, the fees of this service reaches up to £15,000 per child).
The fees for choosing a school for 1 semester is £1,500. If the client stays to study at the school, he pays up to the full amount for the school selection service: £3,490.
The fees of our services includes the following:
- Finding out the needs of the family and interviewing the child (of school age) in Russian and English (if age permits), or testing the child for the level of language proficiency.
- A selection of 2-5 schools in the UK and/or Switzerland, ideally suited to the needs of the family, the nature and abilities of the child, realistic in terms of admission for a particular child.
- If necessary, we select more schools, at no additional charge. For example, if the child could not enter any of the selected schools. Which is extremely rare for us. But in case of failure, you know: we will bring the process to getting a place in a good school. No extra charge.
- We help you figure out which program is best for each individual child.
- We organize visits to schools, at no extra charge (except for the escort service)
- We organize the admission process, including filling in all forms, providing invoices, helping with organizational issues of payment, advising which of the schools that offered a place is better to choose, as well as in understanding the school agreement or terms & conditions.
- We prepare the child for an interview with the school, agree on the time of the interview with both parties, monitor the process of writing tests for admission.
- Using the services of our company, the client will avoid catastrophic mistakes that will be realized no earlier than in a year, and it will be extremely difficult to correct them, given the specifics of the British and Swiss systems.
- With our help, the child's chances are increased not only to understand which school is best for achieving maximum results and development, but also to enroll in it. The key is to choose the right school.
- Schools are not only interested in the results of entrance exams, but also the personality of the student and his interests. Therefore, we prepare a recommendation that presents the student in the most favorable light for each particular school, because we know the requirements and expectations of schools.
We can, through such a recommendation, obtain admission to the entrance examinations even for students whose grades are not considered high enough to receive such admission. But we have the opportunity to persuade the school to give the student a chance.
- We also prepare the student for the interview, which is of great importance for admission and can tip the scales in the direction of a positive decision, even if the results of the entrance exams are not high enough.
- Sometimes a student may be rejected simply because too many children of their nationality have applied to the school. No one will ever say this directly, tests after they are written cannot be seen, and an appeal cannot be filed.
Therefore, as a company, we do everything we know the school will like to ensure that our student gets a place. And we achieve this, even if initially it seems impossible.
- In the event that a student aims for the top schools, we conduct testing to determine whether these ambitions are somewhat realistic, and if so, our expert (usually a former director of one of the top schools) gives out the amount of work that the student must do before entering .
- We fill out all the papers and explain all the pitfalls.
- We answer all the numerous questions of parents during registration: you can always call us, we work on a turnkey basis!
- After the conclusion of the contract and receipt of prepayment, we create a working group in WhatsApp, in which a dialogue will be held with all participants in the process. We will be in touch with you, promptly answering any questions ALL the time from the moment you apply until October 1 of the first academic year. Even if you contacted us for several years!
- We help prepare for departure by explaining the rules of the school, activities throughout the year, a list of things to take with you, selection of uniforms, laundry tags, provide a list of extracurricular programs and clubs / sections of interest, help the child choose and enroll so that he can immediately be interned.
- We explain which extra-curricular programs will make an applicant's application to a university more attractive.
- We help you choose items.
- We organize a guardian (requirement of the British school if the student lives in a boarding house).
- We organize transfers to the airport.
- We supervise the child during the first month of training, help relieve stress, adapt both to children and parents.
After the first month, our supervision can be renewed for an additional fee of £1,900 (until the end of the academic year) - this is the fees in January 2023.
Here in more detail the questions that parents have and which we help to solve: paradise-education.com/services/guardianship
Our customer reviews are amazing! They are with photos, names, positions and even email addresses. Customers are so satisfied that they are happy to share personal data. They tell why exactly the school that we helped to find turned out to be “the one”. Very interesting, take a look! paradise-education.com/reviews
British boarding school: instructions for children under 13
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).