Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Admission to boarding schools
By using the services of our company, the client will avoid catastrophic mistakes that will be realized no earlier than in a year, and correcting them will be extremely difficult, given the specifics of the British system.
With our help, the child’s chances increase not only of understanding which school is best suited for achieving maximum results and development, but also of enrolling in it. The key task is to choose the right school.
Schools care not only about the results of entrance exams, but also about the student’s personality and interests. Therefore, we prepare a recommendation that presents the student in the most favorable light for each specific school, because we know the requirements and expectations of the schools. We can, through such a recommendation, obtain admission to the entrance examinations even for students whose grades are not considered high enough to receive such admission. But we have the opportunity to persuade the school to give the student a chance.
We also prepare the student for the interview, which is of great importance for admission and can tip the scales towards a positive decision, even if the results of the entrance exams are not high enough.
Sometimes a student may be rejected simply because too many children of his nationality have applied to the school. No one will ever say this directly, tests cannot be seen after they are written, and an appeal cannot be filed. So we as a company do whatever we know the school will like to ensure our student gets a place. And we achieve this, even if initially it seems impossible.
If a student is aiming for the top schools, we recommend UKiset testing for maximum accuracy. This test will make it clear which schools the candidate can count on
Our customer reviews are amazing! They are with photos, names, positions and even email addresses. Customers are so satisfied that they are happy to share personal data. They tell why exactly the school that we helped to find turned out to be “the one”. Very interesting, take a look!
Our services and fees
First, we conduct a consultation, which lasts from 1 to 2 hours, in a format convenient for the client: video or audio.
The first consultation is free and does not oblige you to anything.
During the consultation, we discuss the child’s characteristics, family goals, and also explain the nuances of the British or Swiss secondary education systems and outline the most suitable educational path for the client.
After consultation, making sure of our level of expertise, the client decides on further work.
Our services to help you find and manage the right schools cost £4,990 per child. We work on an advance payment basis: £2,990 is paid upon signing the contract, £2,000 is paid 3 days after the school has offered the client a place.
In case the client decides to send 2 children, the cost is £6,990. Three children - £8,990.
Prepayment for 2 children is £4,990, three children is £5,990.
(For comparison: in professional companies in London the cost of this service reaches up to £15,000 per child)
The cost of selecting a school for 1 semester is £1,500. If the client continues to study at school, he pays up to the full amount for the school selection service - £3,490.
Term 1 schools are selected from a limited list of schools and are only for those clients traveling to the UK to test the British education system. It is impossible to offer a wide choice of schools in such a situation.
The cost of our services includes the following:
- Finding out the needs of the family and interviewing the child (school age) in Russian and English (if age allows), or testing the child for the level of language proficiency.
- Selection of 2-5 schools in the UK and/or Switzerland that ideally match the needs of the family, the character and abilities of the child, and are realistic in terms of admission for a particular child.
- If necessary, we select more schools at no additional charge. For example, if the child was unable to enter any of the selected schools. Which happens extremely rarely with us. But if we fail, you know: we will complete the process until we get a place in a good school. No additional charge.
- Help in choosing a program for each specific child.
- Organization of visits to schools, at no additional cost (except for escort services).
- Organizing the admissions process, including filling out all forms, providing invoices, assistance with payment arrangements, advice on which of the schools offering a place is best to choose, as well as assistance in understanding the school contract or terms & conditions.
- Preparing the child for an interview with the school, coordinating the interview time with both parties, tracking the process of writing tests for admission.
- Filling out all the paperwork and explaining all the pitfalls.
- Answers to all the numerous questions from parents during registration: you can always call us, we work turnkey!
- After concluding an agreement and receiving an advance payment, we create a working group on WhatsApp in which a dialogue will be conducted with all participants in the process. We will be in touch with you, promptly answering any questions ALL the time from the moment you contact us until October 1 of the first academic year. Even if you contacted us several years ago!
- Assistance in preparing for departure, explaining school rules, events during the year, a list of things to take with you, labels for laundry, providing a list of extracurricular programs and clubs/sections of interest, helping the child in choosing them and in registering so that he can immediately integrate.
- An explanation of which extracurricular programs will make a student's application to a university more attractive.
- Help with choosing items.
- Organization of a guardian (requirement of a British school if the student lives in a boarding house).
- Organization of transfer to the airport.
- Supervision during the first month of training, assistance in relieving stress and adaptation of both children and parents.
- After the first month, our supervision can be extended for an additional fee of £2,490 in the UK and £3,490 in Switzerland (until the end of the academic year) - this cost is valid until September 2023 and is subject to change.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).