Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Admission to boarding schools
OUR SERVICES AND WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Clarification of family needs and interview with the child in Russian and English.
- Selection of 2-5 schools corresponding to the needs of the family, the character and abilities of the child, realistic in terms of admission for a particular child. We select more schools if necessary.
- Assistance in choosing a specific program for each child.
- Organization of the admission process, including filling out all forms, obtaining invoices, assistance with payment issues, advice on which of the schools that offered a place to choose, as well as help in understanding the school contract or terms & conditions.
- Preparing your child for an interview with the school, agreeing on interview times with both parties, tracking the process of writing tests for admission.
- Filling out all papers and explaining all the pitfalls.
- Answers to all the numerous questions of parents during registration: you can always call us, we work on a turnkey basis!
- Help in preparing for departure, explaining school rules, activities throughout the year, a list of things to take, tags for laundry, providing a list of extracurricular programs and clubs / sections of interest, helping the child in their choice and recording so that he can immediately integrate.
- An explanation of which extracurricular programs will make the applicant's application to the university more attractive.
- Help with choosing items.
- Guardian organization (British school requirement).
- Organization of transfer to the airport.
- Supervision during the first month in the new school is included in the cost of our services. Help in relieving stress and helping both children & parents adapting to the new situation.
Supervision includes: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the state of the child's health, assistance with understanding academic programs, organizing additional classes in a particular subject (if necessary), providing a list of clubs and extracurricular activities, in which the child needs to sign up for better adaptation, receive the first comments from the tutor (if necessary), etc.
After the first month, our service can be renewed for an additional fee of £1200 (until the end of the school year) - this is the cost in 2020.
By using the services of our company, the client will avoid catastrophic mistakes that will be realized no earlier than in a year, and it will be extremely difficult to fix them, given the specifics of the British system.
With our help, the child has an increased chance not only to understand which school is best for achieving maximum results and development, but also to enter it. The key task is to choose the right school.
Schools are not only interested in the results of entrance examinations, but also the student's personality and interests. Therefore, we are preparing a recommendation that presents the student in the most favorable light for each specific school, because we know the requirements and expectations of schools. We can, through such a recommendation, obtain admission to the entrance exams even for students whose grades are not considered high enough to obtain such admission. But we have the opportunity to persuade the school to give the student a chance.
We also prepare the student for an interview, which is of great importance for admission and can tip the scales towards a positive decision, even if the results of the entrance exams are not high enough.
Sometimes a student may be rejected simply because too many children of his nationality have applied to school. No one will ever say this directly, tests after writing them cannot be seen, you cannot file an appeal. Therefore, as a company, we do everything that we know the school will like so that our student gets a place. And we achieve this, even if initially it seems impossible.
If a student is aiming for the top schools, we conduct testing to determine if these ambitions are somewhat realistic, and if so, our expert (usually a former director of one of the top schools) gives out the amount of work that the student must do before entering.
Paradise London (Edu), Ltd services cost £2,900 per child to find the right schools and arrange admissions.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).