Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Domus Academy is one of the renowned and most prestigious Italian universities offering second degrees in fashion and design. The university was founded in 1982 in Milan, and over the years has gained a reputation as a prestigious school in the field of fashion and design.
The Academy has about 250 students, it is a school for the development of talent, where students individually and in groups, but under the guidance of professionals, work on projects. Specialists from such well-known companies as: Frankie Morello, Alessandro Del Aqua, Valentino Red and many others supervise and train students.
Domus Academy offers a wide range of master's programs. Almost all programs are associated with design in one way or another. The Master's course lasts 11 months and most of the courses are taught in English. The exception is the programs: design of accessories and design of clothes, the main language of which is Italian, but they are also translated into English, which is convenient for students with a not very high level of Italian.
- All master's courses are accredited by the British University of Wales. That is, after the end of the program, students have the opportunity to receive a double diploma - Italian and British.
- In 2009, the Academy joined the Laureate International Universities Network, a group of the world's leading universities in the field of art and design. Laureate membership is a guarantee of high educational standards.
- All teachers are not just theoreticians, but also practitioners. These are people who work in design studios, fashion houses, architectural bureaus, large enterprises engaged in the production of clothes, shoes, and accessories.
- The Academy has graduated over 5000 graduates.
- Close ties with companies, associations and international research centers.
- Already during their studies, students are willingly taken on internships at famous fashion houses, design studios and architectural workshops.
The academy is located in a quiet area in the southwest of Milan, near the Navigli area. The building houses classrooms, two large laboratories for projects in the field of fashion and design, an extensive library (over 4,000 books and 5,000 magazines). All students have access to the academy's network in computer classrooms and wirelessly.
Master's programs for professionals in the field of design, fashion, architecture, marketing, management. Duration - 12 months. Most of the courses are conducted in English, some lectures may be in Italian with simultaneous translation into English.
- Interior and living space design
The course will allow designers to deepen their knowledge in accordance with modern requirements for environmental friendliness and functionality of interior design.
- Urban culture and architectural design
The program explores all the factors that influence modern urban architecture - socio-cultural, economic, aesthetic, environmental.
- Interactive communication design
The program includes the study of information and communication technologies, their design and engineering, as well as the ability to present to the market. The course is suitable for specialists in such areas as: architecture, communications, computer science, economics, industrial design, management, media design.
- Design in fashion
The program is interdisciplinary and combines aspects of the fashion industry such as design, production, marketing and communication. The first semester is held in conjunction with the Accessory Design course.
- Business in the field of design
The goal of the program is to educate a new class of managers for companies working in the design field. It is designed for young professionals in the field of economics, the humanities, and design who want to acquire management skills.
- Fashion management
- Object design
The Academy has its own small residence within walking distance from the campus. The number of places in it is limited. Most of the students rent apartments in Milan. The Academy assists in finding other accommodation options.
€ 24,900 - € 29,000 per year (depending on degree).
Included in cost
- Registration fee – €540
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY "PARADISE" INCLUDE
- Help with choosing the right program.
- Paperwork (translation of documents confirming education; assistance in writing curricula, motivation letters; consultations on the collection of documents confirming the financial viability of the sponsor).
- Supervising the student in the first month of study: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing and adaptation in a new educational institution.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).