Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
St. Andrews School
The school is located in the small town of Boca Raton on the southeast coast of Florida. It is a popular resort just 5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, where students can enjoy beaches, tropical climate, warm weather all year round, local cafes, restaurants and attractions.
DIRECTOR (stand 2023)
Ethan Shapiro, education - Middlebury College, master's degree in Russian language and literature.
Famous school graduates
- Tinsley Ellis, blues guitarist, singer, songwriter
- Emily Maynard, actress (TV series "The Bachelor")
- Corina Morariu, tennis player
- Morgan Pressel, golfer
- Vincent Spadea, tennis player
- Michael Yani, tennis player
- Daniel Fernandez, world-class chess player
- Gabriel Schillinger, businessman
The school's campus has more than 20 buildings on 82 acres, including an art centre, sports complex, chapel, library, dance studio, training centre and much more.
Advanced Placement (AP)
University Preparation Program. Pupils study majors in the university program, which they are preparing to enter, and pass exams based on the results of the study. The AP program consists of subject area courses. Students select several subjects from the proposed areas for in-depth study.
The school has a special department CESL for foreign children, which provides intensive training in the study of a foreign language.
International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
Pupils choose to study six subjects: 3 at the advanced level and 3 at the standard level. In addition to this, students write an extended essay, take the course “Theory of Knowledge” (practical philosophy) and spend half a day once a week on a project on the CAS course (“Creativity, Activities and Mutual Assistance”).
Pupils live on campus in residences, under the supervision of mentors - teachers or administration staff. Shared lounges allow you to play games with other students, watch TV and relax.
In the dining rooms, students will find dishes of different national cuisines, they will be able to try and discover something new. There is a huge selection of hot and cold dishes, salads, vegetarian food, desserts and drinks.
The purpose of St. Andrew’s School - to develop the body, mind and spirit of students. Exercising sports improves teamwork, cohesion, increases the desire for excellence, respect for others, confidence and allows you to work on yourself. Therefore, sports training is given no less time than academic.
The sports program is divided into winter, autumn and spring modules, as well as in some cases male and female teams. The school offers classes in 18 different sports: basketball, baseball, running, lacrosse, golf, soccer, softball, swimming, volleyball, hockey, tennis, water polo, etc.
The school organizes various excursions and recreational activities, such as laser tag, theatre and dance performances, music evenings, visits to beaches, football matches, a trip to the city of Orlando in an amusement park and much more.
The school has many clubs: a vocal group, an astronomy club, a society of classics, focus groups, a French club, a Frisbee club, an international club, a literary magazine, a marketing club, a math club, a UN model, a club for organizing musical events, a Spanish club and etc.
The school offers a wide variety of courses in which students will study the subject from the very basics and will be able to reveal their creative potential. Students can choose a lesson to their taste: drawing, design, sculpture, photography, playing the guitar, participating in a musical group or choir, acting. The school often holds various master classes, organizes creative evenings and performances in which students can take part and prove themselves.
On campus, the Domenico Mazzone Visual Arts Building has a rich collection of books, reproductions and a collection of slides. In addition, for creative studies at the school there are fully equipped classes, photo laboratories and a spacious gallery where students can present their work.
$69,300 per year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation, meals
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school takes one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).