Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
CATS College Boston
CATS College is a private educational institution preparing to enter universities. The college is part of the Cambridge Education Group, which was founded in 1952. The Cambridge educational group includes a number of educational institutions preparing for higher education, and language schools.
CATS College has three branches in the UK and one in Boston, USA. Pupils from more than 80 countries of the world study here annually.
Boston is the capital and largest city of the state of Massachusetts. Boston is also the largest city in the region, known as New England, as well as one of the oldest and richest cities in the United States.
Boston is a beautiful city with monuments and parks, combining centuries-old traditions with a modern pace of life. It is the most academic city in America. The American Academy of Arts and Sciences was founded here in 1780, the University of Boston in 1869, and Northeastern University in 1898. In the surrounding area are seventy colleges and universities, which teach more than 250 thousand students.
DIRECTOR (stand 2021)
Ben Bonaventura, Education - The College of William and Mary, Master of Education in Educational Administration and Supervision, Washington and Lee University, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Religion.
- The good location of the school will allow you to combine study with a variety of activities and excursions in Boston.
- CATS College has over sixty years of experience and provides top-notch student learning programs.
- Students receive unlimited individual support from experienced teachers and a personal tutor.
- More than 100 universities and colleges attend CATS College each year to meet students. And students during the year have the opportunity to visit up to four major university fairs.
The campus occupies 19 acres of beautiful territory surrounded by trees and greenery. It is a 10-minute walk from the main local shopping centre, South Shore Plaza, and a 10-minute walk from the beach.
Training takes place in a new building. There are 36 modern classrooms, 4 linguistic classrooms, 9 equipped scientific laboratories, computer classes, including with iMac and iPad computers, as well as a modern 3D printer.
The campus has a multifunctional sports hall with 700 seats, a stage for musical performances, a theatre, a dance studio and a yoga studio, football and athletic fields, 2 art studios, and rooms for musical rehearsals.
American High School Diploma
University Preparation Program. The content of the program is based strictly on the requirements for admission to universities in Canada and the United States. At the end of the program, students receive a diploma of secondary education. The program is aimed at students planning further studies at colleges, universities and business schools in these countries.
CATS Institute for Global Business (CIGB)
An innovative program for future leaders. The program is called the equivalent of an MBA at the school level. The course includes two required core modules: financial management and professional communications (presentation art and public speaking). As well as subjects of choice: music and business, music production, fashion and marketing, mathematical modelling, macroeconomics, robotics, biotechnology, microeconomics, game theory.
Key subjects must be studied by all students. Those who choose to study additional subjects can receive 2 diplomas: a High School diploma and a CIGB diploma, which will give significant advantages when enrolling in US universities.
A course for students whose English level does not yet meet the entrance requirements of the High School Diploma program. The duration of the course is 1 year.
Age: 13-15 years old.
Minimum English level for instruction: TOEFL 30 / IELTS 3.5.
In addition to English, key academic subjects are studied. Classes are taught by qualified teachers with a certificate of teaching English as a foreign language. Classes are held in small classes: 12-15 people.
After each semester, successful students can expect to add 10 points to their TOEFL exam results and 0.5 points to their IELTS exam results.
Residence in a single room. All rooms are newly renovated, each has a bathroom. There is a common TV lounge where students meet in the evenings and socialize in an informal setting. Near the residence there is a 24-hour medical centre. There is WI-FI throughout the campus.
Sport allows students to stay awake and active throughout the entire training period. To maintain team spirit and competitiveness, competitions are held, including between colleges.
Sports that students’ practice:
- Rock climbing
- Martial Arts
Clubs and a variety of activities are an important part of college. Children will be able to develop their talents and discover new ones that they were not even aware of. Extracurricular activities will help to make new friends and just have fun.
Classes that are offered to students:
- Video games
- Technology and robotics
- One-to-one music lessons
In the evenings, the houses host an active social program for all children: watching movies, billiards, ping pong, video games and board games. Pupils celebrate significant dates together: Thanksgiving, Easter, Independence Day, Halloween and others. School tradition - joint viewing of sports competitions.
Guided tours are held on weekends so students can enjoy staying in Boston and America. Cultural trips to museums and nearby historical cities take place, as well as visits to amusement parks or shopping. Musical and artistic events are often held, such as attending a concert at the Boston Symphony Orchestra or going to the theatre.
$44,500 - $68,000 per year (depending on the type of room).
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Activitize program
- Registration fee - $300
- Deposit - $2,200
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school takes one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).