Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Fairmont Private School
Fairmont Private School is located in the small town of Anaheim, Southern California. Anaheim is a popular tourist city. The school is located near Los Angeles and the coast and is famous for its orange groves and the vast Disneyland Park - the main tourist attraction. Other attractions include the famous Richard Nixon Library, the picturesque valleys of San Gabriel and San Fernando.
Fairmont Private School was founded in 1953 and is one of the best private schools in California. The school is known for the highest level of teaching and training of its students, who annually demonstrate high results in writing final tests and passing exams. The school is distinguished by an individual approach and the desire to fully reveal the potential of each student. In addition to a high level of education, the school is also famous for its good sports base, participation in competitions and championships, as well as the organization of social events for its wards.
The school’s mission is to prepare students for admission to the best colleges and universities and to form them as exemplary citizens of the world community. The school seeks to instil in student’s responsibility, inner maturity, flexibility and a willingness to change the world for the better.
DIRECTOR (stand 2022)
- Safe learning environment, exceptional discipline, contributing to the focus on the educational process.
- Children of different nationalities from 17 countries of the world study here. 22% are students from other countries.
- The average number of students in the class is 25; the ratio of teachers to students is 1:12.
- 90% of school graduates go to the top 100 US universities and colleges.
- The school is located within walking distance from museums, theme parks, world-class shopping centres and Pacific beaches.
High School Diploma Program
A program for international students who wish to receive a high school diploma. The program provides an opportunity to take courses of a very high level of training at Fairmont Private Schools.
- The program of preparation for admission to colleges and universities, which includes the study of a wide range of disciplines: Algebra, Geometry, Mathematical analysis, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, History, Music, Fine Arts, Computer Technologies, Ecology, Psychology, Theatre and Drama.
- In-depth study of engineering disciplines at the college level ("Engineering Magnet").
- In-depth study of medical disciplines with targeted admission to medical faculties of universities (“Medical Magnet”).
- A course in higher mathematics that students learn at the college level (“Advanced Math”).
- International Baccalaureate - 21 specialization ("International Baccalaureate"). A complete academic program, after passing which students receive a diploma of an international level about graduating from high school. The diploma can be used for admission to universities around the world. The program is individualized - the teachers work one on one with the student in order to develop the most suitable course of study.
International Foundation Year
Training program for students with intermediate and above average language proficiency. The program combines an intensive language course and an academic course so that students can get the most out of their studies.
The program for students from grades 6 to 11. The course lasts 2 semesters. The beginning is autumn and spring.
The training program for students who do not have sufficient language training for admission to the International Foundation Year program. Duration - 1 or 2 semesters depending on the level of the language. Intensive program, at the end of which the student can enter the International Foundation Year program.
The program for students from grades 6 to 10. Beginning - summer (program lasting 1 semester); Autumn, spring and summer (program lasting 2 semesters).
International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
A program recognized by universities around the world. 6 subjects are studied: 3 at the advanced level and 3 at the standard level. In addition to this, students write an extended essay, take the course “Theory of knowledge” (practical philosophy) and the course CAS (“Creativity, activity and mutual assistance”).
Children live in carefully selected host families. The selection of families is carried out by professionally trained school staff who strive to provide students from other countries with the feeling that they live and study at home. Experience shows that homestay provides a complete immersion in the language environment and a better understanding of American culture.
Students of the school have the opportunity to engage in sports such as basketball, football, American football, volleyball, golf, tennis, baseball, as well as overcoming obstacles on rough terrain.
Students take part in various activities with host families, friends and classmates. There are more than 55 sections and clubs in the school. You can engage in art, sports, journalism, study oratory and debate, take part in various competitions. On the basis of the school, students are engaged in music, painting, drawing, photography, filmmaking.
$40,420 per year.
Included in cost
- Registration fee - $500
- Deposit - $3,800
- Accommodation and meals
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school takes one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Other educational institutions
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).