Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
The school is located in the charming historic city of Newtown, 30 minutes from downtown Princeton, New Jersey and Philadelphia. And just 1.5 hours’ drive from New York. This is a coeducational school. In total, 540 students’ study at the school. 14% are international students from 30 countries. There are usually about 14 people in a class.
DIRECTOR (stand 2022)
Sam Hauser, education - Franklin & Marshall College, University College London, has a Ph.D. in classical philology.
Famous school graduates
- Mario Capecchi, molecular geneticist, winner of the 2007 Nobel Prize in medicine
- Kenneth Wilson, physicist, winner of the 1982 Nobel Prize in Physics
- Donzali Abernathy, actress (TV series Doctor House, C.S.I. Crime Scene)
- Edward Bister, politician, judge, member of Congress
- Julian Bond, leader of the civil rights movement, politician, professor, writer
- Lael Brainard, Under-Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs
- Kathleen Neil Clover, Lawyer, Professor of Law
- Blythe Danner, actress (films "Meet the Parents, the series" Colombo "), mother of the actress Gwinet Paltrow
- Kevin Davis, actor (Forrest Gump movie)
- Keir Dullea, actress (film "2001: Space Odyssey", the series "Law and Order")
- Howard Tomak Hallowell, businessman, founder of SPS Technologies, Inc.
- James Hammerstein, Broadway director and producer
- Jessica Helford, writer, columnist
- Gwendolyn Holbro, artist
- Darlington Hoops, politician, candidate for the 1952 and 1956 US presidential elections.
- Stephen Lang, actor (films "Avatar", "Johnny D.", the series "Law and Order")
- Emmy Labourne, playwright
- Sam Labourne, producer, writer
- Howard Marshall, businessman
- Robert Mills, physicist
- Meredith Monk, dancer, choreographer
- George Seagal, actor (films "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?", "The Mirror Has Two Faces")
- Stephen Sondheim, composer, Grammy Award Winner, Oscar, Tony Awards, Pultzer Prize for Best Film Music
- Henry Taylor, poet, winner of the Pulitzer Prize
- Mark Whitaker, CNN reporter
- David Binder, journalist for the New York Times
- Tanya Wright, actress (TV series "Ambulance", "24 hours")
- 99% of graduates immediately after graduation go to universities and colleges such as
Carnegie Mellon University
George Washington University
Johns Hopkins University
New York University
University of Chicago
University of Notre Dame
University of Pennsylvania
- Accreditation: The States Association of Colleges and Schools, The Association of Boarding Schools, The College Board, and The Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Advanced Placement (AP)
University Preparation Program. Pupils study majors in the university program, which they are preparing to enter, and pass exams based on the results of the study. The AP program consists of subject area courses. Students select several subjects from the proposed areas for in-depth study.
International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
Pupils choose to study six subjects: 3 at the advanced level and 3 at the standard level. In addition to this, students write an extended essay, take the course “Theory of Knowledge” (practical philosophy) and spend half a day once a week on a project on the CAS course (“Creativity, Activities and Mutual Assistance”).
Students can organize their own interest groups, as well as take part in the work of various organizations and committees that affect school life. Currently, the school has more than 30 clubs.
This school has a special CESL department for foreign children, which provides intensive training in learning a foreign language.
This school accepts only high-performance students.
$69,600 per year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Training materials - $900
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school takes one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Other educational institutions
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).