Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Rugby School Thailand
Rugby School Thailand is a private international school, a branch of the famous British Rugby School.
The Rugby School combines the traditional values of a 450-year-old British school with the beautiful nature and wonderful climate of the east coast of Thailand, Chonburi Province. The school campus is located on a 32-hectare site, a 20-minute drive from Pattaya. Bangkok is located 80 km northwest of Chonburi province.
In September 2017, Rugby School Thailand opened the doors of its preparatory school for students under 10 years old. A high school for students aged 11-18 opened in September 2018. Accommodation is possible on a full board basis.
Rugby School in the UK - one of the leading and prestigious boarding schools, was founded in 1567. It is located in the English county of Warwickshire. In 2016, the school achieved record results in the GCSE exam, as the authoritative magazine Tattler wrote: “The school is at the top of its game.”
DIRECTORS (stand 2020)
The director of the preparatory school is Nigel Westlake, education is the University of Exeter, degree in law, certificate in pedagogy, with the right to teach.
The director of the high school is Alan Ball, education is the University of New England, a degree in English and history, a diploma in pedagogy. University of Queensland, master's degree in educational management.
- Unlike other international schools in Thailand, Rugby School relies on a model of a British boarding school. Based on this model, the school strives to become the standard of international education in Thailand, Asia and around the world.
- Excellent learning conditions: located in the countryside, with meadows, streams and forests, allows you to conduct classes in the fresh air.
- Teachers from all over the world teach at the school.
No other school in Thailand has a campus like Rugby School. In terms of its outstanding beauty and architectural ensemble, in Thailand there is nothing like it.
On campus there are:
- 2 gyms: outdoor and indoor
- 4 pools
- 400-meter athletic track
- 10 basketball courts
- 10 tennis courts
- Golf course
- 5 fields for football / rugby / cricket
- playing fields
- Lake and boat house
- Audience of music and drama
- Centre for Fine Arts
- Science Centre
The school sets very high academic standards. The curriculum will be broad, offering GSCE and IGCSE courses in Year 10 and 11 and A-Level courses in Year 12 and 13.
High school groups will be distributed as follows:
Year 9 - F Block
Year 10 - E Block
Year 11 - D Block
Year 12 - Lower XX
Year 13 - Upper XX
Block F (Year 9) - The curriculum is designed to engage students in the academic process, offering intellectually complex and demanding material in all subjects. Pupils will find interesting subjects for themselves and develop their knowledge on them. The purpose of the training is to develop the habit of students to think creatively and critically, as well as to form firmness before challenges and failures. students study the main curriculum: Students study the main curriculum: 12 subjects + modern foreign language.
Block E and D (Year 10 and 11) - students study a basic curriculum in English, science and at least one modern foreign language, history or geography and two other subjects of their choice.
Lower XX and Upper XX (Sixth Form) - Students usually choose four subjects for training on the A-Level course.
The home system has played an important role in the British Rugby School for over 200 years. It creates ideal conditions for a comfortable life for children and the establishment of friendships for life.
Each child is defined in his own "house", in which students of different ages are located. The children regularly represent their home in sports, music, theatre events, and also earn points for their home for good study.
The same tradition will be maintained at Rugby School in Thailand. The Rugby House system is similar to the UK system, and each house will also be supported by housemasters and mentors.
Accommodation in rooms for 1-6 people (depending on age). Younger students have their own special homes for their age group.
The British Rugby School set the theme for the school’s main sports area - rugby. As a result, the school’s athletic reputation is more developed than in any other international school. Rugby School in Thailand offers a variety of sports, from golf to sailing, from cycling to swimming and treadmill activities.
A wide range of additional activities helps each child to find what he likes.
Music is a key part of every student’s daily life. Whether it’s classical or rock music, playing the cello, rehearsing as one of the drummers in the group, or just singing with great pleasure for the residents of his house, not a single student will leave the school without pleasant memories of music.
The performances, which are part of the annual school concerts, provide an opportunity for children's talents to perform on stage and help to develop self-discipline, self-confidence, concentration and team spirit.
Each student can learn to play a musical instrument, sing in a choir, join a school ensemble or perform at a concert during a typical school day.
In addition to music lessons as part of a regular school day, children can participate in dance and theatre workshops, audition for school plays, rehearse with their peers and perform on stage.
At school, you can engage in art and design, the school holds exhibitions of students' works to promote creative activities.
1,005,000 – 1,198,000 Thai Baht per year (depending on age).
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - 5,000 Thai baht
- Admission Fee - 150,000 Thai Baht
- Deposit - 75,000 Thai Baht
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school takes one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).