Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Regents International School in Thailand
The Regent's School introduces the traditional British education system, which offers a complete and fully personalized educational model for students, from kindergarten to high school.
The school opened its doors in 1994, today it is a prestigious boarding school accredited by the British Council. Training centres have everything necessary for effective study and outdoor activities. The infrastructure of the school allows each student to feel like a real British schoolchild.
Welcome speech from the head of Regents International School
The city of Chonburi (which translates as "city of water") is located 100 km east of Bangkok, on the shores of the Gulf of Thailand. The school is a 30-minute drive from Chonburi.
Education at the School is conducted according to the international program by highly qualified teachers from the UK and other English-speaking countries, and the international environment will allow you to overcome the language barrier and make friends from different countries. Regent School is unique in that students have the opportunity to receive the International Basic Certificate of Secondary Education, recognized worldwide!
Opportunity for growth and development at Regents International School
DIRECTOR (stand 2021)
- Convenient and comfortable location of the school: in the countryside, away from city noise, dust and traffic jams, not far from the beautiful beach.
- The excellent relationship between students and teachers, the opinion and needs of the student is always considered.
- Education in a real international environment (representatives of 50 nationalities study at the school) forms a modern way of thinking and attitude to the world, allows you to be truly tolerant.
- Since 2015, the school has become one of 9 partners of Julliard, New York, the world's best school of applied arts. Prepares young musicians for a special Julliard curriculum.
- We are personally acquainted with the administration of this school. They visited our office for presentations and preliminary exams.
- For musically gifted children, you can get a scholarship that will cover 100% of the cost of tuition and living at school.
- 100% free tuition and accommodation for musically gifted children.
SCHOOL INSPECTION REPORT
- The quality of the curriculum is simply excellent. The training program is very broad, well balanced and offers great opportunities for students to develop their personal talents.
- Behaviour throughout the school is exemplary and in every way contributes to outstanding learning.
- The exceptionally broad and varied program of extracurricular activities makes the curriculum even stronger.
- The personal development of students is excellent. Enthusiasm is heard in the children’s voice and they are always happy to go to school.
- The school has an excellent staff of experienced and qualified teachers and mentors.
- Very good care and support. The school has a comprehensive program to support new students, they are helped to integrate into school life and throughout the course of school they feel comfortable.
- The school has a markedly passionate desire to improve students' academic performance and help them realize their full potential.
- The school works closely with parents, and the school itself has a very strong and friendly community.
- Amazing hostel accommodation conditions that have recently been significantly improved. Everything is here to provide students with a healthy and safe atmosphere for development.
- The school is doing everything to give each student the opportunity to find a business in which he can achieve significant success.
The campus is located 10 km from the big city. There is a fence around the campus, the school is very well guarded.
The school has excellent sports facilities: equipped playgrounds, a 400-meter athletic track, a 25-meter outdoor pool with spectator seats, a 12-meter swimming pool for training, a huge soccer field and two smaller fields, a tennis court, a sports hall with a special covered and good air conditioning, basketball court. For art classes: a theatre for 300 spectators, two theatre studios, two dance studios and two studios for art classes.
The school has a lecture hall, classrooms with the most modern and new computer equipment (in 2015, 80 new modern PC computers appeared at the school), the latest generation 3D printer. Here's a superbly equipped Music Room with Apple Macintosh computers. In the process of training, laptops and iPad are actively used. All three school buildings have WI-FI. Near the school there is a cafe where you can eat.
The training is conducted in accordance with the National Curriculum of Great Britain.
Junior school: 7 - 11 years old
The curriculum is made considering the formation of the student as a "citizen of the world", with individuality and his own view of the world.
General subjects are being studied. The emphasis in training is on speaking and the ability to interact with other people. Pupils for whom the English language is not native, study it in a special group under the guidance of experienced teachers.
High School: 11-14 years
Pupils continue their education, developing their knowledge and skills, while preparing for high school.
High school: 14 - 16 years old
In high school, for two years, training is conducted to successfully pass the GCSE exam (certificate of general secondary education).
Required to study 7 subjects. Another 3 students choose for themselves. At the end of the course, students receive an assessment for each of the selected subjects, which is based on the results of the work for the entire period of the course and on the results of the exam.
International Baccalaureate (IB)
A two-year university preparation program. IB is the international gold standard in pre-university education. The diploma is appreciated by universities around the world, including Oxford and Ivy League universities. The program focuses on experiential learning and blends perfectly with the “world citizen” philosophy developed by Regents.
6 subjects are studied in the first year of study and 3 subjects in the second year. You can choose from 31 subjects for study. The course is very intensive, subjects are deeply and widely studied, students are encouraged to study selected areas in more detail. The course is designed to develop a sense of social responsibility, independent thinking, the ability to take responsibility, to have your time.
In addition to subjects directly, the IB program includes:
- writing an extended essay of 4000 words
- course "Theory of knowledge", developing critical thinking
- a program that stimulates learning based on personal experience: "Creativity, actions, mutual assistance"
Program "Regents International Study & English Program (RISE)"
The program is for students aged 14-17, even with a zero level of English. For each teacher there are no more than 8 students, lessons are available for students with different levels of language: from those who do not speak English at all to those who have already reached an acceptable level. Almost half of all lessons (20 per week) will be devoted to learning English.
Students will learn to meaningfully read and answer questions to various texts, express their thoughts in English and write using an academic vocabulary. In addition to language lessons, students will be able to build their curriculum based on subjects.
Suggestions for students who have completed the IB program from universities that hold top positions in world ranking tables
Eleven IB students were offered places in universities that are in the Top 100 world ranking table (the position of the university is indicated in brackets):
• The University of California Los Angeles(UCLA) (12)
• London School of Economics (32)
• The University of Melbourne (34)
• King’s College London (38)
• The University of Hong Kong (43)
• Seoul National University (44)
• Erasmus University Rotterdam (73)
• Maastricht University (98)
• York University (100)
In total, more than 30 students were offered university places this year. No less impressive is the breadth of students' interests and the courses that they have chosen: law, economics, fine arts, politics and international relations, management, biomedical research of genetics, mechanical engineering, chemical and biological engineering, pharmacology, psychology, computer science, journalism, optometry and sports therapy.
The head of the secondary school, Harry Russell, commented on this: “Once again, our students showed the qualities and abilities that the leading universities in the world are interested in. Regents International School Pattaya holds a leading position and provides students with the opportunity to succeed at all levels of education.”
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Pupils live on campus on the school grounds. Three guarded houses, two for boys and one for girls. The rooms are single and double. On the floor: bathroom, shared lounge and kitchen with all necessary equipment: refrigerator, microwave, toaster.
Meals in one of the three school canteens, the food is fresh, tasty, a large selection of dishes is offered, there is always fresh fruit. There is a vegetarian menu. The school has a cafe where you can buy snacks and drinks.
Sports at school are always very fun and create a sense of healthy competition among students. The school’s sports department has 6 qualified physical education teachers. Sports activities are part of the curriculum, but students can also do extracurricular activities. Classes are held both on the territory of the school and beyond.
At the choice of students:
- Football (classes take place 5 nights a week, students and teachers take part)
- Horseback riding
- Martial Arts
- Thai boxing
In your free time, you can choose classes to your liking:
- Culinary - an opportunity to learn how to cook dishes of national cuisines of different countries: England, Thailand, Italy and others
- Arts and crafts: in addition to traditional visual arts, such as drawing, painting, sculpture, you can learn how to create postcards with your own hands, knit and knit
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Classes in a dance studio
- Classes in a theatre studio (including participation in productions, trips to theatres in London and Barcelona)
- Music: learning to play instruments, vocals
- African drums
- Chess Club
New York School of Art's Julliard Music Program
Julliard, the best art school in the world, New York, has selected 9 schools around the world that will offer a special curriculum developed by Julliard to prepare talented young musicians for admission.
Julliard accepts the most talented applicants, regardless of their financial capabilities: everyone who is accepted will be able to study here, even for free.
From September 2015, Regents students will be able to get acquainted with the innovative Julliard curriculum, created for talented young musicians. Students receive practical support from Julliard alumni, while Regents teachers receive a very strong tutorial.
876,375 - 1,052,600 Thai Baht per year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Application fees - 7,500 Thai Baht
- Enrollment fees - 107,000 Thai Baht
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school takes one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, assistance in choosing the program that is most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).