Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
British International School
Phuket Island is known, first of all, as a place of magnificent relaxation with an ancient mysterious culture, vibrant, unusual, multicolour nature and breath-taking landscapes. But few people know that here you can not only relax, but also quite successfully combine business with pleasure. Moreover, at a very high level.
Since 1997, the British International School Phuket has been offering quality education for children aged 3 to 18. This school is one of the best international schools in Southeast Asia.
About 850 children from different countries of the world are studying at the school, including from Russia, therefore we have employees who speak Russian and are ready to help the student and his parents. The parents of these children are hotel managers, the diplomatic corps, and property owners in Thailand.
The list of universities to which graduates of this school enter is impressive! Among them are the best universities in Thailand, prestigious universities of Great Britain (University College of London, London School of Economics, Durham University, Loughborough University, Leeds University, Leeds Metropolitan, Nottingham University, Reading University, Bristol University, Birmingham University, Canterbury College of Art and Design , European Business School, Bath Imperial College, SOAS St. Andrews Sheffield University, Warwick University, Gloucester University, Brighton University, Manchester University, Glasgow School of Art), USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Japan, France, Singapore , Holland, Denmark, Malaysia.
DIRECTOR (stand 2021)
- All subjects are taught by experienced and qualified teachers for whom English is their native language.
- Living in a boarding school of an international school involves constant communication with peers and school staff. Thus, the student gets a great opportunity to develop spoken English in everyday life.
- A child of any age can study at this school! For the smallest there is a kindergarten from 1.5 years.
- We personally know the principal of this school.
- We can provide the phones of parents whose children study or attended this school.
- Modern equipped classrooms and laboratories
- Assembly hall with 300 seats with professional light and sound
- Two pools: one at 25 meters, the second - Olympic pool at 50 meters
- Huge gym with basketball courts
- 6 tennis courts
- 14 football and rugby fields
British program. The program for obtaining a certificate of general secondary education. Required to study 7 subjects and 4 subjects of choice.
International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
Pupils choose to study six subjects: 3 at the advanced level and 3 at the standard level. In addition to this, students write an extended essay, take the course “Theory of Knowledge” (practical philosophy) and spend half a day once a week on a project on the CAS course (“Creativity, Activities and Mutual Assistance”).
This is an international program that is valued worldwide. It was first developed in the 60s by the International Baccalaureate Organization. An IB certificate always serves the student in building a future career.
In England, most universities, including Oxford and Cambridge, accept an IB diploma as an alternative to an English A-level certificate or a Scottish high school certificate. In 2008, UCAS created a table for IB Diploma points, which indicate the minimum points for admission to each university in the country.
In Canada and the USA, some IB Diploma programs are recognized as a first-year university or college level. Universities and colleges may allow students to enter the second year, depending on the final grades in their IB Diploma. Thus, the IB Diploma is the equivalent of the Advanced Profile Program.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Living in a school residence in a safe environment. Pupils live in single and double rooms. On the territory there are excellent conditions for study and relaxation. The school provides students with a safe environment with round-the-clock protection and medical care.
High-quality, nutritious nutrition is the key to health. A varied menu is offered in the school cafeteria - European and Asian cuisine is presented at choice, there is always a large selection of fruits and vegetables.
The school has sports academies in which children can play sports at a professional level and achieve impressive results:
- Swimming Academy
- Football Academy
- Tennis Academy
- Golf Academy
- Triathlon Academy
The school graduates’ world-class athletes. Classes are taught by professional trainers.
1,067,000 - 1,273,000 Thai baht per year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - 6,000 Thai baht
- School enrolment fee - 150,000 Thai Baht
- Deposit - 100,000 Thai Baht
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school takes one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).