Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Surval Montreux winter course
Age: 12-19 years.
Dates: January 9 – April 14, 2022.
Duration - from 3 weeks.
Skiing week in Anzere: January 29-February 5, 2022.
Surval Montreux is an elite international girls-only boarding school offering tuition in a wonderful, safe corner of Switzerland. The school is located on the slopes of Montreux, the window offers an unusual view of Lake Geneva and the Alps.
Surval Montreux is not just a school - it is life and study with girls from all over the world, it is an understanding of the culture of other countries, it is turning into the first ladies, leading scientists, successful business ladies and loving keepers of the hearth!
The winter camp provides an excellent opportunity to combine academic studies and physical activity in the beautiful region of Switzerland.
- The school offers all winter sports: skiing, snowboarding and ice skating, as well as one week of intensive skiing at the ski resort when the whole school goes on vacation.
- A great opportunity for language practice - girls will communicate with school students studying during the school year.
- The school offers the study of traditional disciplines for young ladies: etiquette and culinary lessons, design and style workshops, makeup lessons, oratory classes and much more.
- Not competing with boys, girls receive not only equal, but also absolutely complete opportunity to come to the fore.
- The teaching staff is highly qualified, most teachers of the summer camp teach at school and during the school year.
- The school building is equipped with the latest technology, there is everything for the organization of the educational process and extracurricular activities.
The windows of the school, located on the picturesque slopes of Montreux, overlook Lake Geneva and the majestic, eye-catching nearby mountains. The school has a fitness room, a jacuzzi and a sauna, a room for games and entertainment, where there is karaoke, table football, billiards, table tennis, computer games, TV and DVD.
English and French classes are held in the mornings. After lunch, girls can attend classes in style, makeup, etiquette, cooking and baking, art and other interesting activities. You can study another foreign language or an additional school subject, if necessary. On Thursday and Friday, the girls ski, and on weekends they go to the nearby ski resorts - Gstaad, Verbier and others.
In addition to weekly skiing and snowboarding, girls will enjoy a week of active skiing in Anzere, not far from the famous resort of Verbier, where there are 11 kilometres of slopes. It will be a week of complete rest, without training. Dates: January 29-February 5, 2022.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Girls live in the building of a former five-star hotel in single and double rooms. Each room has a shower, coffee table, armchair, refrigerator, as well as a balcony with amazing views. The residence has a fitness room, a jacuzzi, a games room with karaoke, foosball and a large TV.
The school has three chefs who prepare delicious and delicious food for girls. Three meals a day, with a choice of hot and cold dishes for lunch and dinner.
Aerobics, gymnastics, yoga, running, ballet, tennis, walking, volleyball, soccer, fitness, hiking, cycling, climbing, dance, horse riding
The comprehensive development of young ladies is an integral part of schooling. Girls take part in the program “Expanding horizons”. The program includes many interest clubs that girls attend after lunch. These classes provide an opportunity to comprehensively develop, engage in your favourite hobby.
- Book Club
- Debate and public speaking
- Create a school magazine
- Creative letter
- Art club
- Craft Club
- Create jewellery
- Fashion design
- Math Club
On Saturday, a full day excursion passes to Geneva, Bern and Lausanne. Girls will also visit the Cailler Chocolate Factory.
Estimated schedule of the day
9:00 - Language classes
10:40 - Language classes
12:00 - Lunch
13:00 - Additional classes
16:30 - Free time
18:45 - Dinner
20:00 - Free time, evening outs or activities
An all-day excursion takes place on Saturday. On Sunday, girls ride the slopes all day.
3 weeks - CHF 8,700
4 weeks - CHF 11,600
5 weeks - CHF 14,500
6 weeks - CHF 17,400
Each additional week - CHF 2,900
- Registration fee-CHF 500
- Deposit - CHF 2,000
- Ski week in Anzer - CHF 2,500
- Services of our company
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).