Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
St. George’s School
Age: 8-18 years old.
Dates, 2021: July 5-17, July 19-31 (for 2 weeks), August 2-7 (for 1 week).
St. George's School is located in the small town of Clarens on the shores of Lake Geneva, halfway between Vevey and Montreux. The school was founded in 1927 by two young graduates of Oxford. It was the first British school to open in Switzerland. Over the past 70 years, the school has gained a high international reputation.
Since 1980, in the summer, the school organizes a summer language camp program for children. Pupils from more than 20 countries spend their summer holidays here annually.
- A rich and well-thought-out program of events, you will not be bored! For example, for one day a child can practice French while rowing, play the game “Treasure Hunt” in Montreux, dine with guys from other countries, vote for the best project on a talent show, and have intimate conversations with friends in the evening.
- Great location on Lake Geneva provides a unique opportunity for water sports.
- Small groups - maximum 10 people.
- Teachers are carefully selected based on qualifications, work experience and the ability to take care of children living away from home.
- All staff live in the camp and can provide round-the-clock assistance to any student.
- The academic progress of students is carefully monitored by language teachers, and tutors constantly monitor.
A beautiful campus on the shores of Lake Geneva, surrounded by a wild garden, has 7 tennis courts, a basketball court, playing fields, a gym. The participants of the summer courses are offered comfortable light classes, a library, a computer centre, special studios for practicing art, music and cooking, and extensive playing fields.
In the morning there are English, French and German lessons. The program includes 32 hours of classes for a 2-week course.
After lunch, there are options to choose from:
Lake & mountain
For children who love adventure and an active lifestyle.
A variety of water activities that will teach children to work in a team and calculate the risks. For children 8-12 years old: riding a banana, water skiing and a water board, rafting, paragliding. For children 13-18 years: water board and water skiing, rafting, obtaining a license to control a boat, sailing, paragliding.
Children will live in a camp high in the mountains and engage in sports such as mountain biking, climbing, hiking, horseback riding, and building huts. Children 13-18 years old will climb a glacier with a height of 3000 meters.
Get creative with robotics, design, art and science. Our celebrated course is led by pioneers in the creative industry and includes everything you need to bring your own inventions to life.
Academy of Performing Arts
Dance, music and theatre. Exciting and intense 2 weeks that will teach you to perform on stage. Develop performance skills, life skills, confidence and cultural awareness. Whilst the skills developed in the drama and dance studio are essential for acting and performance, they can also be used well beyond the stage for whatever roles you will play in life.
Classes with the best trainers. 3 hours of training every day will take the game to a new level. Train and play with our certified professional coaches. 3 hours of instruction every day with one coach for every four students and in-depth analysis. Take your game to the next level!
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Children live in a residence in single double rooms with windows overlooking Lake Geneva. For children who are very fond of communicating, you can offer accommodation in three or four! Girls occupy the first floor, and boys live on the upper floors.
The school has an excellent reputation in nutrition and can offer a varied and tasty food for children of different cultures and nationalities. School chefs will take care of those who need a special diet.
The day after class, children can take part in various activities or sports. The school encourages children to try sports that they have not previously practiced. The following sports activities are offered: Football, basketball, badminton, tennis, fitness training, yoga, sailing, water skiing, rowing, swimming, horse riding, archery, canoeing, rock climbing, ice skating, mountain biking.
In addition to sports, students are offered a choice of the following types of leisure: dancing and theatre, painting, sketching, sculpture, jewellery, ceramics, cooking, roller skating, walking along the shores of Lake Geneva, an Internet club, drama, watching videos, playing games table tennis, discos, barbecue, trips to the water park, a visit to the Montreux Jazz Festival, etc.
Evening activities provide an opportunity to relax and unwind after a busy day. Children can practice the language in an informal setting, communicating with peers. Examples of evening events: casinos, discos, talent shows, puzzles, team competitions.
Children are offered 2 excursions per week, one of which, in line with cultural themes, includes a visit to a Swiss city (for example, Zurich or Geneva) with a visit to museums. The second tour involves a mountain trip with outdoor activities.
Language program + Camp on the lake and in the mountains-CHF 5,750 for 2 weeks, CHF 2,875 for 1 week
Language program + Tenns-CHF 5,750 for 2 weeks, CHF 2,625 for 1 week
STEAM + Camp on the lake and in the mountains-CHF 6,250 for 2 weeks, CHF 3,125 for 1 week
STEAM + Tennis - CHF 5,750 for 2 weeks, CHF 2,875 for 1 week
Performing arts + Camp on the lake and in the mountains-CHF 5,750 for 2 weeks
Performing Arts + Tennis - CHF 5,250 for 2 weeks
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Educational materials
- Excursions and recreational activities
- Registration fee - CHF 500
- Additional sports and adventure activities
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Services of our company
REVIEW OF WORKING WITH PARADISE
Ms Tiziana Hu
Head of Admissions Office George’s
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Наши отличия от других компаний
- Работаем с 1996 года
- Выбираем лагеря с минимальным количеством русскоговорящих
- Селим детей только в хорошие условия
- Провели личную инспекцию почти всех школ, которые предлагаем
- Не работаем с массовым сегментом, только лагеря для взыскательных клиентов
- Телефон 24/7 всегда работает
- Мы можем предоставить телефоны родителей, отправлявших детей в эту школу
- Мы посетили эту школу лично и знакомы с директором
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).