Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Institut Villa Pierrefeu (for girls)
June 23 - August 2 (6 weeks),
June 23 - July 12, July 14 - August 2 (3 weeks).
This women's school was founded in 1965 by Madame Madame Dorett Feillettaz, the mother of the current principal. The main idea of creating a school is to give students knowledge of the academic course and help them acquire important skills useful in private and professional life. This is the only school in Europe of European etiquette and protocol, which provides not only theory, but also practice at the deepest level.
Institut Villa Pierrefue is located on a high hill on the shores of Lake Geneva. From all the windows of the school, breath-taking views of extraordinary beauty open. This is a very small boutique school where the wives of African ministers, Arab princesses and business women from Asian countries come in the summer. Sometimes grandmothers with granddaughters or mothers with daughters come.
As a rule, all students already have secondary education, and many have already completed the A-level, Baccalaureate, Abitur programs and must begin (or have already completed) their studies at universities. The curriculum is designed in such a way that not only improve or acquire new language skills and master the norms of international etiquette and protocol, but also deeply comprehend the richness of the cultural heritage that surrounds us.
The course is essential for every young lady who works or studies at a high level with officials, business people, clients, or guests from different cultures.
- A small number of students guarantees the highest quality of education and the level of personal attention.
- Training takes place in English.
- The course will help girls feel comfortable in international social and business conditions and will allow them to concentrate on goals rather than worry about costly cultural mistakes or etiquette “tactlessness”.
- The school is accredited by the Association of private schools of the canton of Vaud, the Swiss Federation of private schools, is a member of the Group of Swiss boarding schools.
The school is a complex of stylish buildings, picturesquely located in the town of Glion, on a hillside with a wonderful view of Montreux and Lake Geneva. The school building has a fitness centre, sauna, jacuzzi and a heated outdoor pool. Classes in aerobics, stretching, yoga. Tennis courts are a two-minute walk. On Lake Geneva, girls can go water skiing, surfing, sailing. The school has its own boat. Riding enthusiasts are always happy to welcome dressage school.
The school offers two learning options:
- With a certificate (28 lessons per week)
- With a diploma (36 lessons per week)
To successfully complete the program, you need to get at least 70% in theoretical tests and practical exams.
The main training course includes compulsory theoretical and practical classes on language, etiquette and protocol, international manners, serving, cooking, organizing households, as well as additional programs on the history of decorative styles, the history of art and art history, floristry and decorative serving. Classes are held in an interactive format with brainstorming, role-playing games and seminars in a question-answer format.
- European etiquette (everyday etiquette, business correspondence, dress code, behaviour at the table, flower art and table setting, international tea and coffee culture, home maintenance)
- International etiquette (history and culture, greetings, business cards, dress codes, food and entertainment, what to do and not to do in conversation, gifts and how to give them correctly, cultural surprises)
- Business etiquette
- Protocol (official and diplomatic)
- Preparation for exams
One-of-a-kind school programs taught by experts in the field:
- Self-presentation: working with a stylist and developing your own style, choosing a wardrobe, hairstyle, makeup and accessories.
- Leadership skills: work is done with a personal trainer.
- Work with stress: effective stress reduction techniques.
- Media: how to stay in front of the camera, give interviews, how to communicate with journalists.
- Butler work and estate management.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Accommodation in a residence. The school offers double and triple rooms with a bath. It is possible to stay in a single room with a shower and toilet for several people. Rooms are cleaned and towels are changed daily.
If a girl wants to live in a single room with amenities, accommodation is offered at the Victoria Hotel, next to the school.
Meals (breakfast and lunch) are available from Monday to Friday. For dinner, students go to restaurants in the city where you can sample local dishes. The residence has a rice cooker, microwave and refrigerator, girls can cook their own meals and hot drinks.
While studying at school, all students have the opportunity to engage in various sports: fitness, tennis, golf, swimming, horse riding, water skiing, windsurfing, skiing and snowboarding.
- Effective communication: public speaking, secrets of influence, communication in difficult conditions, body language, development of self-confidence.
- Practical home economics: effective cleaning, washing and stain removal, proper packing of a suitcase.
- The science of wine: the study of grape varieties, wine production, tasting rules, storage and serving of wine.
- French: private lessons with a teacher. Classes for both beginners and advanced students.
SAMPLE SCHEDULE FOR DAY
7:30 - Breakfast
8:30 - Main course
10:15 - Basic Course
12:00 - Etiquette at the table
13:15 - Lunch
14:15 - Etiquette Exams
16:00 - Additional classes
17:45 - Additional classes
20:00 - Lesson "Effective Communication" (on Wednesdays)
Price on request.
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Services of our company
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).