Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
College du Leman
Age: 8-18 years old
July 4-17, July 18-31, August 1-14.
College Du Leman is an international school founded in 1960. It is located in the French part of Switzerland in the town of Versoix, (covers an area of 8 hectares), a few kilometres from Geneva, near the cleanest continental lake, surrounded by a magnificent chain of mountain ranges.
- College Du Leman is accredited by ECIS (European Union of International Schools) and NEASC (Association of Schools and Colleges of New England)
- Three rich summer camp programs for children with any hobbies!
- Great surroundings, nature and outdoor activities will make your summer vacation unforgettable.
Modern building buildings of the highest standards. These are 9 well-equipped scientific laboratories, a library with more than 16,500 items, 4 language laboratories, 4 computer centres with 90 terminals, 104 classrooms. There are 4 tennis courts, a football field, 4 basketball courts, a swimming pool, a softball field, jogging tracks, a gym, and a judo room on the school grounds.
The program "Geniuses"
- Programming - code creation, software development, website design
- Science lab - children solve a crime case while working in the lab
- Create your own start-up
- English classes
- French classes
- Future Leaders - Learning Management Techniques, Introducing International Politics, and Visiting the United Nations
- Robotics and robot programming
Program "Sports and Activities"
- Olympic program - football, basketball, volleyball and swimming
- Theatrical art
- "Picasso" - a program for young artists - training in drawing and painting, visiting museums
- Street dances - hip-hop and modern dances
- Technologists - creating video and educational games
A special training program for enthusiastic children who want to devote all their time to their favourite pastime. All classes are conducted by professional instructors.
- Horseback riding
- Water sports on Lake Geneva - water skiing, banana skiing, surfing
- Flying trapezoid
Classes are available at an additional cost.
Accommodation in a residence. Boys and girls live separately.
In the evenings, evening events are held for children: bowling, laser games, outdoor games, discos on campus, show programs (capoeira, circus, etc.), team games.
On weekends, the program is also very busy: karting, water park, sports, parks, shopping.
Gruyere cheese factory, Cailler chocolate factory, Patek Philippe museum, visiting famous Swiss cities, trips to the mountains.
2 weeks - CHF 5,700
4 weeks - CHF 10,200
6 weeks - CHF 13,500
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- All activities and excursions
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Premium classes - additional CHF 800 per week
- Services of our company
FEEDBACK ON WORKING WITH PARADISE
Senior Marketing and Communications Manager, College du Leman
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).