Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Summer courses at Ecole des Roches
Age: 10-18 years old.
Unique private international boarding school in Normandy. 60 hectares of greenery and flowers, among which residential, school, and cultural and sports facilities, specially designed to carry out the tasks of the pedagogical and educational programs, are picturesquely spread. The school provides safe living conditions and surroundings, which contributes to the development of the child and is conducive to learning, sports and creative activities.
Studying in France, in the Roche school for foreign students differs from English private schools in more loyal prices and attitude towards their students and their parents. The rest of the programs for studying foreign languages and the French language in particular, comply with modern European standards of education and allow you to prepare school graduates in full accordance with relevant international degrees.
To study French or English in France, you can choose summer programs in a language camp. This is the best choice for those who want to combine relaxation, acquaintance with another culture and immersion in a lively spoken language.
- Effective language learning by immersion in the language environment, exciting excursions, unforgettable entertainment, health and sports - this is the language camp of the Roche school.
- Living together with students from different countries allows you to look at the world wider, discover the cultures of different countries, and establish friendly relations.
- A balanced program of interesting and eventful relaxation and an effective language course that will really help the child to master conversational French and English.
- Children are under constant and unobtrusive care of adults 24 hours a day.
- Additional exclusive programs for children with different interests: tennis, aviation, etiquette.
The school has a territory of 60 hectares, on which are located: a theatre, a cinema, a movie club, a music recording studio, an atelier of fine arts, a dance school and cooking classes, two music classes: for classes and instrumental music.
Training buildings include:
- 36 classrooms equipped with video projectors, laptops and electronic whiteboards
- chemical, physical and biological laboratories
- audio-video multimedia centre
The Arts Centre, which houses the Amphitheatre, computer classes with 200 teaching machines, an examination class, a visual arts studio and a music class.
- stadium, summer outdoor pool, 5 outdoor tennis courts, 2 indoor courts
- equestrian centre, go-kart track, golf driving range, football, rugby, basketball, handball courts
- gyms for martial arts, table tennis, gymnastics, badminton, strength training, boxing, mini-golf
- track for off-road cycling and scooters
Classic program (for children 12-18 years old)
Language classes + sports and activities + cultural trips.
You can learn French. The minimum duration of a course in one language is 2 weeks. Classes are held in small groups - 10-15 people. The program includes 34 hours of classes in 2 weeks. Pupils are divided into classes depending on the level of language proficiency.
After lunch, children take part in the sports and activity program. And twice a week, exciting excursions await everyone.
In addition to the language learning program, children can choose one of the additional programs to choose from:
Language classes + tennis (12-18 years old)
For children interested in tennis. The duration of the program is 2 weeks.
The program includes 28 hours of French lessons in 2 weeks and 15 hours of tennis lessons.
The program is designed to improve game skills, teach new techniques and tactics. Training is conducted by professional instructors. Classes are held in very small groups - 2-4 people each. The program includes individual lessons with a coach, as well as tournaments with peers.
Language classes + aviation (15-18 years)
Exclusive flight skills training program on small private jets. For children keen on aviation.
The duration of the program is 4 weeks. The minimum height of the child for training under the program is 165 cm.
In the mornings, passing language classes (15 lessons per week), and after lunch, children study according to the program of the Aviation course (classes take place 3-4 times a week). In the evening, children join the other camp kids and take part in campus activism.
Classes are held at the l’Aigle Summer Club, near the school’s campus. The program includes:
- theoretical studies (aircraft structure, meteorology, regulatory documents, navigation)
- practical exercises (aerodynamics, take-off, flight, passing curves, power management, flying over the school campus, landing)
- control of the aircraft (landing, navigation basics).
At the end of the program, students will have the opportunity to make a long flight through Normandy in a 4-seater private plane.
The program includes 21 hours of French lessons in 2 weeks and 18 hours of aviation classes.
Language classes + etiquette (12-18 years old)
The duration of the program is 2 weeks. The program was created specifically for young people who want to learn the secrets of the French lifestyle. Children will get acquainted with the peculiarities of the cultural life of France. The program combines practical seminars and theoretical lessons.
Classes are taught by teachers - specialists in intercultural communication. Topics of the course: gastronomy and culinary art, fashion, appearance, politeness and gallantry, ballroom dancing, international etiquette and others.
On one exclusive tour, participants will have the opportunity in a real situation to work out all the skills acquired on the course in a sophisticated elite restaurant or palace (in Deauville or Paris).
The program includes 28 hours of French lessons in 2 weeks and 15 hours of etiquette.
Language classes + karting (12-18 years)
The program will allow participants to discover the mechanics of karting, and learn how to best serve their car. Important safety skills will also be taught to ensure that all students can practice driving with confidence. Children will take part in karting trainings, as well as trips to other tracks (once a week) in the vicinity of the school are planned. Attention: participants must be at least 145 cm tall.
The program includes 28 hours of French lessons in 2 weeks and 15 hours of karting classes.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Children live on the territory of the boarding school in large Norman-type houses (in a room from 2 to 8 people) under the supervision and care of the house chefs. Each house has a kitchen, a common meeting room, a room with a TV and piano. Children eat on the school grounds. Only during excursions are dinners in fast food restaurants and picnics provided.
SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT
After lunch, children take part in the sports and activity program.
Sports: golf, tennis, swimming, badminton, soccer, dancing, fitness, aqua fitness, basketball and handball. For an extra plan you can go horse riding and flying.
Seminars: cooking and baking, creativity, role-playing games, board games, beauty contest, barbecue, discos and much more.
Tours take place 2 times a week. Children have the opportunity to discover famous places: the cities of Paris, Versailles, Deauville, Le Mans, castles in the Loire Valley, the fortress island of Mont Saint-Michel and much more.
Price on request.
Included in cost
- Education, accommodation, meals
- Sports activities
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Service of our company
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).