Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Summer courses at Ecole des Roches
Age: 10-17 years old.
Dates, 2024: June 23 – August 4.
Duration: 2, 4, 6 weeks.
Unique private international boarding school in Normandy. 60 hectares of greenery and flowers, among which residential, school, and cultural and sports facilities, specially designed to carry out the tasks of the pedagogical and educational programs, are picturesquely spread. The school provides safe living conditions and surroundings, which contributes to the development of the child and is conducive to learning, sports and creative activities.
Studying in France, in the Roche school for foreign students differs from English private schools in more loyal prices and attitude towards their students and their parents. The rest of the programs for studying foreign languages and the French language in particular, comply with modern European standards of education and allow you to prepare school graduates in full accordance with relevant international degrees.
To study French or English in France, you can choose summer programs in a language camp. This is the best choice for those who want to combine relaxation, acquaintance with another culture and immersion in a lively spoken language.
- Effective language learning by immersion in the language environment, exciting excursions, unforgettable entertainment, health and sports - this is the language camp of the Roche school.
- Living together with students from different countries allows you to look at the world wider, discover the cultures of different countries, and establish friendly relations.
- A balanced program of interesting and eventful relaxation and an effective language course that will really help the child to master conversational French and English.
- Children are under constant and unobtrusive care of adults 24 hours a day.
- Additional exclusive programs for children with different interests: tennis, aviation, etiquette.
The school has a territory of 60 hectares, on which are located: a theatre, a cinema, a movie club, a music recording studio, an atelier of fine arts, a dance school and cooking classes, two music classes: for classes and instrumental music.
Training buildings include:
- 36 classrooms equipped with video projectors, laptops and electronic whiteboards
- chemical, physical and biological laboratories
- audio-video multimedia centre
The Arts Centre, which houses the Amphitheatre, computer classes with 200 teaching machines, an examination class, a visual arts studio and a music class.
- stadium, summer outdoor pool, 5 outdoor tennis courts, 2 indoor courts
- equestrian centre, go-kart track, golf driving range, football, rugby, basketball, handball courts
- gyms for martial arts, table tennis, gymnastics, badminton, strength training, boxing, mini-golf
- track for off-road cycling and scooters
Language classes + sports and activities + cultural trips.
You can learn French. The minimum duration of a course in one language is 2 weeks. Classes are held in small groups - 10-15 people. The program includes 34 hours of classes in 2 weeks. Pupils are divided into classes depending on the level of language proficiency.
After lunch, children take part in the sports and activity program. And twice a week, exciting excursions await everyone.
In addition to the language learning program, children can choose one of the additional programs to choose from:
Language classes + tennis
For children interested in tennis. The duration of the program is 2 weeks.
The program includes 28 hours of French lessons in 2 weeks and 15 hours of tennis lessons.
The program is designed to improve game skills, teach new techniques and tactics. Training is conducted by professional instructors. Classes are held in very small groups - 2-4 people each. The program includes individual lessons with a coach, as well as tournaments with peers.
Language classes + horseback riding
Riding course for experienced riders. Young horse lovers will find in this course a delicate balance between theoretical education and practical training on horseback. Each child is individually supervised by an equestrian trainer and a progress plan is drawn up at the start of the course after an initial skill assessment. The 2-week course includes 12 hours of riding.
Language classes + cooking
Designed for a young international audience wanting to discover the secrets of the French cooking. The course programme revolves around workshops on French gastronomy. Students are supervised by professional instructors and teachers specialised in gastronomy. Participants will have 2 cooking class per week, a total of 6 hours to discover many receipts to redo once home!
Language classes + dancing
Lessons for young amateurs or experienced dancers to have fun, practice and prepare for the final show.
Language classes + art
Drawing, painting, sculpting... all activities that allow students to give free rein to their creativity and imagination.
Language classes + relaxation
A thematic class for kids who want to learn how to relax, concentrate, or just do yoga.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Children live on the territory of the boarding school in large Norman-type houses (in a room from 2 to 8 people) under the supervision and care of the house chefs. Each house has a kitchen, a common meeting room, a room with a TV and piano. Children eat on the school grounds. Only during excursions are dinners in fast food restaurants and picnics provided.
SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT
After lunch, children take part in the sports and activity program.
Sports: golf, tennis, swimming, badminton, soccer, dancing, fitness, aqua fitness, basketball and handball. For an extra plan you can go horse riding and flying.
Seminars: cooking and baking, creativity, role-playing games, board games, beauty contest, barbecue, discos and much more.
Tours take place 2 times a week. Children have the opportunity to discover famous places: the cities of Paris, Versailles, Deauville, Le Mans, castles in the Loire Valley, the fortress island of Mont Saint-Michel and much more.
2 weeks - €3,300
4 weeks - €6,100
5 weeks - €8,500
Language classes + activities:
2 weeks - €4,100
4 weeks - €7,700
Included in cost
- Education, accommodation, meals
- Sports activities
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Service of our company
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).