Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
IBS of Provence (summer courses)
Age: 3-18 years old.
Session 1: June 21 - July 9
Session 2: July 12 - 30
Session 3: August 2 - 20
IBS of Provence International School was founded in 1984. It is located in the south of France, in the village of Luynes, one of the most picturesque places in the sun and full of charm of Provence. Located 6 km from Aix-en-Provence and 20 km from Marseille, the IBS of Provence educational institution has a favourable geographical position.
The school is bilingual, teaches in both French and English. For more than 30 years, the school has been organizing summer and spring courses, where students come from all over the world.
- The school is located in a beautiful calm countryside, there are all conditions for comfortable learning and relaxation.
- There are no more than 10 people in a group, which makes language learning as productive as possible.
- Highly qualified teachers who work at the school during the school year.
- The courses give students the opportunity to spend a rich summer vacation, learning the language in an international environment.
New 11 000 m2 campus including:
- 2 recently built academic buildings with new air-conditioned classrooms
- a modern 400-seat amphitheatre
- a sports building with a cross-fit training center, golf simulator, yoga room and indoor gymnasium
- a cafeteria that serves freshly prepared food
- 4 new tennis courts (2 synthetic clay and 2 hard courts)
- a 25m heated swimming pool with pool house
- a football field
- a multi-sports field
Upon arrival, all children are tested in the French language and are divided into groups depending on the level of knowledge: beginner level, intermediate level and advanced level.
The curriculum is aimed at developing students' conversational skills, listening skills, expanding vocabulary and the accuracy of language structures.
Intensive French course
25 hours of classes per week (5 hours of classes daily). The focus of the lessons is on developing communication skills. For this, modern audio-visual teaching methods, watching movies, dialogs are used. In addition, children are taught writing and reading in French. In training, French newspapers, magazines and books are actively used.
French + sport and art
The course includes 15 hours of French per week and 10 hours of additional classes.
You can choose no more than three additional classes from the following list: tennis, swimming, basketball, volleyball, soccer, martial arts, dancing, golf, horse riding (for an additional fee), table tennis, art, theatrical skill.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
The school has 5 residences. Pupils live in rooms of 2-5 people. Three meals a day.
Education at IBS Provence provides a daily program of cultural and recreational activities that takes place after lunch. The program includes an introduction to local attractions. Trips around Provence help you become better acquainted with the culture and history of France.
€835 for 1 week (3-10 years old).
€875 for 1 week (11-18 years old).
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Afternoon cultural and activities
- Weekend trips
- Horse Riding - € 75 per week
- Boarding weekend - €150
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Educational company services
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).