Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
IBS of Provence (courses in the spring)
Age: 3-18 years old.
Dates: April 11-22, 2022.
IBS of Provence International School was founded in 1984. It is located in the south of France, in the village of Luynes, one of the most picturesque places in the sun and full of charm of Provence. Located 6 km from Aix-en-Provence and 20 km from Marseille, the IBS of Provence educational institution has a favourable geographical position.
The school is bilingual, teaches in both French and English. For more than 30 years, the school has been organizing summer and spring courses, where students come from all over the world.
- The school is located in a beautiful calm countryside, there are all conditions for comfortable learning and relaxation.
- There are no more than 10 people in a group, which makes language learning as productive as possible.
- Highly qualified teachers who work at the school during the school year.
- The courses give students the opportunity to spend a rich spring break, learning the language in an international environment.
The school has spacious classes, equipped with scientific laboratories, a library, a computer room, an interactive learning centre. The school has three modern residences. The sports complex consists of 3 tennis courts, a basketball, volleyball and handball courts, a swimming pool, a dance hall, martial arts rooms and a table tennis game.
Classes are held in groups according to the level of knowledge of the language: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
You can choose classes in academic subjects: mathematics, English, French.
For students preparing for the Brevet diploma: mathematics, history or geography, French.
There are several groups for students preparing for the Baccalaureate display:
Section S: Mathematics, English, Physics or Chemistry
Section L: English, second foreign language, philosophy
ES Section: Economics, Mathematics, English
Section STMG: Department of Economics, Management
In addition, German, Spanish, Italian and philosophy lessons are possible. For an additional fee, individual lessons are held.
There are two training options:
- Intensive program - 5 hours of class per day.
- The program "Training + Sport / Art" - 3 hours of classes in the class daily + 2 hours after lunch - additional classes. As additional classes, students choose no more than three from the following list: tennis, basketball, volleyball, soccer, martial arts, dancing, golf, horseback riding (for an additional fee), table tennis, art, and theatre.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
The school has 5 residences. Pupils live in rooms of 2-5 people. Three meals a day.
Education at IBS Provence provides a daily program of cultural and recreational activities that takes place after lunch. The program includes an introduction to local attractions. Trips around Provence help you become better acquainted with the culture and history of France.
€865 per week (3-10 years old)
€895 per week (11-18 years old)
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Afternoon cultural and activities
- Weekend trips
- Horse Riding - €75 per week
- Boarding weekend - €150
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Educational company services
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).