Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Radley College is a boarding school for boys, a prerequisite for which is living on campus, which contributes to the cohesion of the team and constant interaction, both with each other and with the employees. The school was founded in 1847, based on the Christian principles of brotherhood and in the image of the colleges of Oxford University.
The school owns 323 hectares of picturesque Oxfordshire County, which houses first-class residences, educational buildings and sports facilities, as well as soccer fields, rugby and croquet fields, 16 tennis courts and a large indoor pool.
The school is located just 8 kilometres from Oxford, to London - just an hour's journey, the road from Heathrow Airport will take about 2 hours.
About 680 students are enrolled in the school.
Director (stand 2020)
John Mole, education - Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford (major - history, doctoral degree).
Famous school graduates:
- Peter Edward Cook, actor (Blinded by Desires, Hound of the Baskervilles), screenwriter, conversational artist.
- Desmond Llewelyn, actor (the films “Tomorrow Never Dies”, “And the World Is Not Enough”).
- Owen William Paterson, politician, Minister for Northern Ireland (2010–2012), Minister for the Environment (2012–2014).
- Sir Reginald Edward Stubbs, a colonial official, at various times the governor of Ceylon, Hong Kong, Jamaica, Cyprus.
- Peter Ualdblad, journalist, writer (book "Against the Law"), playwright.
- The school is located in beautiful countryside, a few miles from the university city of Oxford: an ideal place to provide boys with the best education.
- The school is strong academically.
- Thanks ta strong academic base and developed practice of preparing for admission, graduates of Radley College annually enter the most prestigious universities in the world.
- The school has a strong sporting spirit: 20 rugby teams and more than 35 other sports teams throughout the school.
- The school has identified three strategic areas around which its efforts are focused:
-People - providing opportunities for more talented and worthy boys from different walks of life to take advantage of Radley's education.
-Place - providing world-class teaching within the framework of world-class facilities and infrastructure.
-Purpose – to give all boys understanding, skills and global awareness to make a positive contribution ta changing world.
Radley College is equipped thigh modern standards and has a modern infrastructure.
For sports on the street there are: 8 tracks for athletics and to wall-weather areas: hockey and football. The Radley College Sports Centre has a 25-meter swimming pool with an adjacent 3.5-meter diving area, a gym, 5 squash courts, a full tennis court and a gym. A gym is regularly used for cricket, football and badminton.
The school also has: a theatre, an art studio, a concert hall, a stadium, a cinema.
GCSE (certificate of secondary education)
A two-year educational course for students aged 14-16 completes the British program of incomplete secondary education and prepares students for graduation classes - Sixth Form. The curriculum includes up to 10-11 subjects: some of them are general, obligatory for visiting (for example, mathematics and English), some students choose independently as electives.
The program for high school students aged 16-18 (grades 12-13, sixth form graduation classes), aimed at preparing for the university and designed for 2 academic years. A-level certificate allows its holder not to take entrance exams when entering the most prestigious and elite universities. The curriculum is intensive and quite complex: during the first year (AS-level), students’ study 4-5 selected subjects, in the second year only 3-4 of them remain, which are passed on exams (A2).
Pupils live in spacious residences. Each of the ten houses has a separate curator: he helps students with solving any problems, monitors discipline, and helps organize a variety of events. They are assisted by student prefects appointed from among high school students. In each residence, children have access to cosy living rooms, games rooms and well-equipped kitchens with all the necessary equipment for self-cooking.
At Radley College, boys receive comprehensive development, paying great attention to sports, including. The college has a huge number of sports clubs and sections: basketball, water polo, volleyball, rowing, diving, cricket, athletics, futsal, swimming, rugby, squash, tennis, fencing, football and hockey.
The teaching staff finds an individual approach teach student, trying to identify his talents and abilities, therefore, the school presents a huge variety of scientific and creative clubs in which students can prove themselves: a young composer’s studio, a theatre studio, a film studio, a painting course from nature, ceramics, sculpture, artistic printing, photography, painting, graphics, club of bridge players, aircraft modelling, robotics, chess, cooking, national cuisine of Spain and France, baking club and journalism.
£13,375 per semester.
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Transfers t/ from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (as required by British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission t1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer tp another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).