Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Dulwich College is an independent boarding school for boys in southern London, founded in 1619 by Shakespeare’s theatre colleague, Edward Allen, and magnificent buildings in the heart of the campus date back to 1869.
On 28 hectares of open green space in southern London, Dulwich College is located - a college for boys, famous for its centuries-old history and rich culture. Here, the air is literally saturated with tolerance and respect for the college, which accepts within its walls all representatives of our diverse community and appreciates the historical roots of each of the students.
The college is a 20-minute drive from central London and quite a bit further from Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Next to the college is the small town of Dulwich, where students drop by on weekends. There you can visit the famous art gallery, take a walk in the park and admire the very first college building, which was built in the 17th century.
Dulwich College provides its students with opportunities to express themselves in sports, culture and diverse trips. The college is equipped with modern classrooms with all the necessary equipment, and living conditions are at a very high level.
The school has approximately 1,700 students.
DIRECTOR (stand 2022)
Joseph Spence, education - Reading and London universities.
Famous school graduates
- Leslie Howard, theatre and film actor (Gone With the Wind, Pygmalion), film producer and film director
- Chiwetel Ejiofor, actor, director and screenwriter (“12 Years of Slavery”, “Martian”, “Doctor Strange”)
- Nigel Harman, actor (Downton Abbey, East End Residents)
- Raymond Chandler, realist and critic, author of detective novels, short stories and short stories (Deep Sleep, Double Insurance)
- Pelham Grenville Woodhouse, writer ("Jeeves and Worcester"), playwright, comedian
- Academic performance at a decent level.
- Outstanding equipment in the school, giving global opportunities for development.
- Music, sports and drama play an integral role in the life of boys, both within the curriculum and beyond. Dulwich College also has a long tradition of scouting and CCF, as well as participation in the Duke of Edinburgh Award.
- Rugby and football - at a high level.
The college provides its students with everything they need: laboratories, studios and classes for dozens of arts, including photography, music, dancing, and workshops. On its territory there are 17 modern laboratories, an extensive library, an art school, a music school, a medical centre, a theatre with 250 seats and a spacious room for events.
There are 2 full-sized fields (one with night lighting), a 300-meter synthetic track, 12 rugby fields, 10 football fields, 3 all-weather tennis courts and 8 squash courts. In addition, there is a modern sports complex on the campus, which has a 25-meter pool, a fitness centre, 8 badminton courts, weight training equipment and an air-conditioned training studio.
GCSE (certificate of secondary education)
For 10-11 years of study, the main focus is on preparing for the GCSE exams. 7 compulsory subjects and 3 elective subjects are studied.
A two-year university preparation program. In the first year (AS), 3 subjects are selected for study from the list of 37 advanced options (higher mathematics may be added as a fourth subject in some cases). According to the results of exams after the first year of study, three subjects are selected for in-depth study in the second year (A2).
There are three dormitories on the school grounds. Employees monitor the cleanliness, discipline, leisure of schoolchildren, help them adapt, set them up for good study, and provide moral support. Shower and toilet are on the floor, children are provided with public lounges with a media centre, board games. Each student is provided with an individual classroom.
The sports development of students takes place under the guidance of highly qualified trainers. A set of teams for sports such as rugby, basketball, hockey, soccer, etc. Martial arts sections are open, a gym with an athletic track is equipped, there are courts, an indoor pool, own fields for playing rugby, cricket and football, a boat station and much more another.
A wide range of extracurricular activities: politics and debate, cinema, Japanese animation, music, chess, and even the game of poker and magic. In the cadet corps, students are introduced to martial arts, archery, the ability to survive in extreme conditions, and first aid.
£15,983 per semester.
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - £320
- Deposit - £4,000
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (as required by British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).