Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Mill Hill School
Mill Hill School was founded in 1807 as a grammar school for Protestants. Currently, the school is designed for boys and girls aged 13 to 18 years.
The school is located in a very beautiful, green and safe suburb of London, in a magnificent park area of 48 hectares. Located in the most prestigious part of London - northern London, where huge mansions are lined up. London can be reached by metro, car or bus. Central London is 30 minutes away. Heathrow Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
The mission of the school is an excellent education, the development of self-discipline and responsibility, the formation of spiritual and moral values.
The school is attended by about 640 students.
DIRECTOR (stand 2022)
Jane Sanchez, Education - Bachelor of Science; has a postgraduate certificate with the right to carry out teaching activities.
Famous school graduates
- Francis Crick, biologist, discoverer of DNA
- Sir Denise Thatcher, businessman and husband of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
- Evgeny Lebedev (enrolled in Oxford), owner of the London newspaper Evening Standard and The Independent, son of billionaire Alexander Lebedev
- Richard Burns, poet
- James Murray, creator of the Oxford English Dictionary
- Nick Leslau, businessman (included in the list of the richest people in the UK)
- Stanislav Yanevsky, actor (film "Harry Potter")
- Harry Melling, actor (Harry Potter movie)
- Sir Norman Hartnell, designer
- Kate Livin, musician
- Michael Bishop, businessman
- Jasper Britton, actor
- Ernest Cook, businessman and philanthropist
- Roger Spong, athlete
- Mitchell Simons, journalist and writer
- Lord Roger Tulson, judge and member of the Supreme Court of Great Britain
- Bob Marshall Enrus, politician
- Adam Rosington, athlete
- Daniel Sharman, actor
- Great location near central London.
- A huge number of additional classes on interests.
- Cohabitation of students creates a sense of community and develops the qualities necessary in life: mutual assistance, communication skills and compromises.
- Continuous support of students, at any time the student can seek any advice from a mentor.
- A strong curriculum, after which students enter the most prestigious universities and colleges.
On 120 acres of the school’s campus, there are all conditions for active sports: a huge superbly equipped sports centre, an indoor heated pool, paved tennis courts, netball courts, sports fields for rugby, hockey, cricket and football. The school has a design and technology centre, a theatre with 250 seats, a recording studio, audiences for rehearsals and music classes, a painting, ceramics, sculpture, batik and print studio. At the disposal of students over 120 personal computers and a completely new library. The guest rooms have wireless internet.
Mill Hill School offers its students balanced training programs and a wide selection of subjects for passing exams for both the compulsory secondary education certificate (GCSE) and the certificate of completion of British secondary education (A-level).
Students have the opportunity to access the full range of subjects. The school strives to provide excellent results and encourages students to fully reveal their talents. According to the results of recent A-levels exams: 75% of students received the highest marks A and B among their graduation marks.
The program for obtaining a certificate of general secondary education. Required subjects: 7 subjects and 4 optional subjects.
A two-year university preparatory program. Pupils choose 4 or 5 subjects. Each subject is studied 5 hours a week.
Graduates of the school enter universities such as UCL (University College London), University of Leeds, University of Nottingham, University of Manchester, Imperial University, Royal Holloway University, Oxford Business School and Regents Business School.
Students live at Mill Hill School. This is a place where students spend their free time from school, feeling really cosy and comfortable. The school has 4 houses: 2 for boys and girls to live together, but on different floors or in different corridors, and 2 separate (one for boys and one for girls).
A mentor lives in the house (housemaster or housemistress), who is ready to help at any time and answer any question that the guys have. In addition, students can seek help from a tutor in homework. The school has a medical centre around the clock, and the student can ask for help at any time. Meals - three times a day in the school cafeteria. Each house also has a small kitchen.
The school has golf, rugby, football, hockey, cricket, football, tennis courts, a pool and a netball court. For many years, the school has been proud of its graduates - athletes who have achieved success in various sports at the district, regional and national levels. Students also have at their disposal a modern sports centre. Students can take climbing, sailing (sailing) lessons, attend yoga classes, and dance.
The school encourages students to learn music, drama, and visual arts. The Faculty of Music provides unique opportunities for diversity: a symphony orchestra, choir, ensemble, pop / rock groups each semester give full-scale concerts of choirs, orchestral, chamber and modern music.
The Faculty of Music is proud of its recording studio, built in 1999. Students regularly release their CDs.
The school is traditionally very dramatic art, an annual competition of dramatic performances. In 1998, a new Centre for Dramatic and Multimedia Art was opened.
At the Faculty of Fine Arts and Technology, students can study in the studio of painting, ceramics, sculpture, batik and print.
An integral part of the program is sightseeing and entertainment trips around London and the suburbs. Museums, the London Ferris wheel, a zoo, a disco on board a ship on the River Thames, Warwick Castle, Theme Park amusement park and many other interesting places will long remain in the memory of students.
£13,270 per semester.
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
- Registration fee - £200
- Deposit - £2,000
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (as required by British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).