Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Brockhurst and Marlston House Schools
Brockhurst and Marlston House Schools are a combination of two preparatory schools: Brockhurst for boys and Marlston House for girls. Brockhurst School was founded in 1884, and the Marlston House School was founded in 1995. Two schools are located on the same territory, but in different buildings.
Brockhurst and Marlston House Schools created a unique learning environment. Pupils at the preschool stage study together, then separately and only in the last two years of study will joint classes wait for them again. Such a system has a beneficial effect on the academic performance of children and does not deprive them of communication: boys and girls continue to attend sports and creative groups together.
DIRECTOR (stand 2023)
David Fleming, Education - University of Oxford.
- Boys and girls develop in different ways and it is considered more effective to train them separately, while not depriving them of regular communication with each other.
- A diverse program of extracurricular activities, excellent training in music and sports.
- The school regularly sends parents a report on student performance and progress, and also organizes meetings of parents with teachers and the principal.
- Comfortable learning environment.
- Great location.
The school covers an area of 202 hectares. Here are: a training complex, a library, soccer fields, rugby and hockey, tennis courts, horse stables, a sports complex, an art studio, a theatre studio, music classes, a swimming pool.
The school prepares children for the Common Entrance exam, which they pass at age 13 for admission to high schools. The curriculum is very wide. It includes classes in music, art, theatre and sports. All girls study English, mathematics, science, French, information technology, history, geography, design and technology. From the age of 9, studied Latin and a second foreign language.
Accommodation in a residence on the school grounds. Mentors live with the children, who help the children in solving all issues.
Sport is an essential part of schoolchildren’s life. All students each school represent a school in a sport.
The main sports at school:
- For girls: hockey, netball, running, swimming, English bast shoes, tennis, athletics.
- For boys: football, hockey, swimming, rugby, running, cricket, athletics, tennis.
You can also do lacrosse, fencing, ballet, basketball, judo, table tennis, horse riding, golf and trampolining.
Professional coaching staff conducts additional training for gifted students. Children can join local sports clubs, take part in competitions and become professional players.
The school conducts a large number of extracurricular activities. On them, children can learn new things, expand their interests, establish themselves as a person. Classes include clay modelling, modern dancing, building robots and drones, photography, mountain biking and many others.
Music is an important part of school life. Pupils learn to play musical instruments. Classes are open to rehearsal at any time. Every semester, informal concerts take place, which provide an excellent opportunity for performing on stage. A large number of large school concerts takes place. In the classroom, they study singing, playing the keyboard and composing. In addition to this, many take individual lessons and prepare for exams at the Royal Academy of Music and the London College of Music. The most talented participate in national and international festivals, play in the National Youth Orchestra.
Theatre classes are held jointly for boys and girls. The school has a professional theatre. Children not only play on stage, but also take part in all aspects of productions: from stage design to lighting installation.
Art classes are popular. The school has classes for technological design, a fully equipped ceramics studio. School architecture and surroundings inspire drawing and painting.
£10,200 per semester.
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
Included in cost
- Teaching (includes EAL)
- Accommodation and meals
- Uniform provision
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (as required by British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (far from all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, they are cautious, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).