Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Bilton Grange School
Bilton Grange is a preparatory boarding school, was founded in 1873. Located in Dancherche (a neighbourhood of Rugby) in Warwickshire County, a 50-minute drive from London and a half hour drive from Birmingham Airport.
Today, Bilton Grange is one of the best private preparatory schools in the UK. The main building of the school, the 19th-century mansion Panjin - an example of the Victorian era, is located on the school grounds and is surrounded by a forest park.
The Bilton Grange school compares favourably with other preparatory educational institutions due to its unique atmosphere. A high level of trust and mutual respect is possible here due to the lack of formalities in the relationship between school staff and children. School employees take care of students, try to ensure high quality education, as well as teach students tolerance and mutual respect.
The school has 300 students.
DIRECTOR (stand 2020)
Alex Osiatinsky, Education - Dulwich College, Oxford University, Roehampton University, University of Buckingham, Master of Music, Master of Education Management, Postgraduate Certificate with the right to teach.
FAMOUS SCHOOL GRADUATES
- John Senior, businessman
- Miles Kington, a jazz musician and writer
- Rupert Evans, actor (the film "Hellboy: The Hero of the Hell", "Agora", the series "Emma")
- Sir Ernest Govers, journalist
- Tayo Cruz, singer, songwriter
- Sir Nicholas Winterton, politician
- The school’s unique architectural ensembles and picturesque surroundings with lots of greenery and open spaces are an ideal environment for educating a healthy and active generation.
- The school is proud to provide its pupils with a complete primary education, which is a solid foundation for continuing education in the best schools in the UK: Rugby School, Uppingham School, Repton School, Oakham School, Princethorpe School, Eton School, Cheltenham College, Marlborough School and others.
- Absolutely all students feel they are part of a single cohesive community where responsibility, innovative potential and creative thinking are highly valued.
- The most capable and motivated students can receive a scholarship to study in high school.
The school covers an area of 90 acres in a very beautiful park area, with many trees and gardens. Sports equipment includes a 25-meter indoor pool, a 9-hole golf course, a new hockey field, a shooting range, numerous sports fields for rugby, cricket and English foot, netball courts. The school has a large gym with squash, basketball and badminton courts. Nearby is the equestrian centre, where children are engaged in horse riding.
Bilton Grange has its own, specially built, theatre, which makes theatre classes more effective.
The school has research laboratories, a fully equipped design and technology centre with a milling machine and a vinyl cutter, an art studio, a sculpture studio with special furnaces.
From a young age, the Bilton Grange school instils in students the right learning habits: attention to detail, the ability to work independently and as a team. Students leave school with a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning - the most important elements of a successful education. As part of the curriculum, general subjects are studied.
Children live in a residence on the school grounds under the supervision of experienced and caring tutors, in a cosy and warm atmosphere. The school has two houses for living: for boys and for girls. The houses have recently been renovated and decorated in accordance with the wishes of the students.
Sport is taught at a very serious level at school. Excellent equipment allows students to progress in the chosen direction, and they have a chance to represent the school in competitions in most sports. The school helps children reveal their talents and move to a new, professional level in the field of sports.
Sports that can be practiced at school: rugby, netball, hockey, cricket, athletics, swimming, cross-country running, squash, volleyball, golf, horse riding.
On weekends, an active and eventful program of events awaits children. In the afternoon, after classes, sports are held, as well as a variety of creative activities: drawing, ceramics, photography, music. In the evenings, movie screenings are arranged. The school has a good tradition every Sunday to hold informal and fun "English breakfasts in pyjamas." And in the afternoon, students can play sports, chat with friends, visit an amusement park, go ice skating or go to the movies.
In their free time, students can attend hobby clubs: chess, board games, debate club, electronic programming, taekwondo, Zumba and much more.
Music plays an important role in educating students. From the first grade, children learn to play a musical instrument and take vocal lessons. Over 270 music lessons are held per week. Students can sing in a choir or solo, take part in groups and ensembles.
Theatre lessons are held at a very high level. The school aims to maximize the development of students' talents. During the year, performances are held with the participation of schoolchildren, in which everyone actively participates. Children also take part in all aspects of the school's theatrical life: from playing on stage to creating costumes, from staging the light to writing the script. A magnificent school theatre with professional lighting, equipment and a special department for creating costumes allows you to implement the most daring theatrical projects.
The art department of the school helps creative children develop their abilities and realize their potential in art. Different types of activities are available, including sculpture, painting, textiles. Pupils work in groups and individually.
A separate place in the school curriculum is occupied by the department of design and technology. Here, students work with a variety of materials, get acquainted with various techniques, learn how to handle machines and machine tools. Children can realize their design ideas and translate them into specific subjects. There are regular trips to the Design Museum in London, where students can be inspired by the works of famous artists.
£9,095 per semester.
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - £200
- Deposit - the cost of 1 semester
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (requirement of British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc. etc.
Impressions from a school visit
Founder of ‘’Paradise’’
Caroline, director of the international admissions, came to school as a parent. Her son has been studying here for several years, she is happy. When it was the daughter’s turn, the opportunity to work appeared. “You can only give primary and secondary education to a child once,” she says. “It was important for me to make the best choice possible.”
I’m talking to the director. He personally interviews each child, from 7 years old, without parents, to understand whether the child wants to be in school. If he feels that this is the decision of the parents, but not the child, he will not accept him at school. "If at least one child feels miserable at my school, then I failed."
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).