Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
All Hallows School
All Hallows is a preparatory boarding school located in one of the most beautiful counties of England - Somerset, near the cities of Bath and Bristol. The school was founded in 1861.
The goal of All Hallows School is the comprehensive development of the child and his preparation for entering high school. They seek to instil knowledge that will be useful not only with further training, but also in adulthood. The school has created an enabling environment where each student receives maximum opportunities for the development of their talents and strengths.
About 300 students’ study at the school.
DIRECTOR (stand 2022)
Trevor Richards, Education - Bluecoat Comprehensive School; University of Liverpool, bachelor's degree, (geography); University of Bath, teacher qualification; The Open University, degree in psychology; University of Bristol, doctor of educational psychology.
- High academic performance - 100% of students after graduating from All Hallows go to their chosen high schools, and 50% of students receive scholarships to study.
- The school aims to give the child a comprehensive development and offers opportunities for personal development through sports, music, theatre and other activities in addition to academic subjects.
- Safe and comfortable living conditions, caring and attentive teachers and mentors allow children to grow up happy and achieve impressive results in their studies, sports and creativity.
The school has excellent sports equipment: 15 acres of sports fields, an illuminated tennis court, a modern gym, an indoor heated pool, a golf course, and cricket fields. There is a modern Arts Centre, reminiscent of a London design studio, fully equipped for classes: spacious classrooms, painting, ceramics and design studios, a gallery. There is a private theatre with a professional stage, lighting, dressing room and costumes.
Near the school on the territory of 3 hectares is a fabulous place - a forest school! In the forest there are: 3 open classrooms, campfire places, pizza making equipment, an open kitchen, a pirate ship and a large ski cabin in case of bad weather. Children learn to build tents, make a bonfire, acquire travel and survival skills in nature. Many classes are related to the curriculum. But most of all, children learn to have fun here! This is an amazing experience for the guys who grew up in the city!
The training is based on the International Primary Curriculum (IPC). General subjects are being studied.
Living in a residence with a warm and family atmosphere. On the territory of the school there are 4 houses where students live. Children are looked after by caring mentors, as well as qualified nurses - children are always in a safe environment.
Sport is one of the most important components of life at school. Students get a great opportunity to play sports under the guidance of professional trainers. The following sports are available: rugby, hockey, cricket, netball, swimming, athletics, gymnastics, golf, horse riding, ballet, cross-country running. At a professional level, children practice fencing and judo.
Also, at the school you can practice basketball, squash, football and much more. There are regular sports competitions, team and individual. School teams go to competitions both in the country and in other countries of Europe.
The school has a Tennis Academy, where 200 pupils participate. Vocational training is organized here for children of any level: from beginners to well-trained. The training program is developed for each student separately, all aspects of the game are worked out: technical, physical and tactical. This gives children a unique opportunity to develop in their favourite sport. It is possible to take individual lessons.
Every evening there are classes in clubs of interest. The choice is very large: football and water tournaments, cooking and baking, dancing, computer club, board games, gym, design, futsal, art club, modelling and much more.
On Wednesdays, evenings and weekends, for all students, entertaining joint events are held: team games, bike rides, movie watching, discos, talent contests, barbecue and much more.
The art department of the school allows students to engage in art at a very high level. Lessons are part of the school curriculum, but the most enthusiastic can study in their free time. Many classes are conducted by invited practicing artists, which allows children to learn from real professionals. You can do photography, animation, painting, ceramics, design, 3D printing and much more. Part of art education is visiting museums and galleries.
An important part of school life is occupied by music and theatre. Music classes are conducted by specialist teachers in their field with extensive experience. Many classes are conducted by invited practicing musicians. In addition to lessons in the curriculum, you can take additional classes, practice vocals and learn to play almost any musical instrument: piano, cello, violin, viola, flute, trumpet, clarinet, saxophone, trombone, drums. At school at a professional level they teach to play the guitar (classical and electric).
Theatre classes are also part of the curriculum. All students, regardless of their level of preparedness, have a unique opportunity to learn from talented and enthusiastic teachers. Classes provide an opportunity to express yourself, show creativity, gain self-confidence and learn how to easily and freely speak to an audience.
£8,840 per semester.
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - £100
- Deposit - £500
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (requirement of British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Other educational institutions
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).