Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Mill Hill School
Age: 12-17 years old.
2 weeks: July 5-19, July 19-August 2, August 2-16, August 16-30.
4 weeks: July 5-August 2, August 2-30.
8 weeks: July 5-August 30.
Mill Hill School is located in a very beautiful, green and safe suburb of London, in a magnificent park area of 48 hectares. It is located in the most prestigious part of London - northern London, where huge mansions are lined up. London can be reached by metro, car or bus. Central London is 30 minutes away. Heathrow Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
Summer courses provide an opportunity to immerse yourself in the life of a British boarding school. The program successfully combines teaching English with the study of academic subjects, including mathematics and science. All this is combined with a variety of sports and creative activities.
- Great location near central London.
- Large territory, fields for sports and lawns.
- Excellent equipment - comfortable, bright and well-equipped classrooms.
- Complete security and great surroundings.
- The courses are accredited by the British Council, and all teachers are qualified as teachers of English as a foreign language.
- Class size - 12 people.
- The program perfectly prepares children for further education in British boarding schools.
- Classes are held in a very lively atmosphere, and the language is trained not only in the lessons, but outside the classroom. This is facilitated by an intensive program of activism and cultural trips, as well as constant communication with children from other countries.
On 120 acres of the school’s campus, there are all conditions for active sports: a huge superbly equipped sports centre, an indoor heated pool, paved tennis courts, netball courts, sports fields for rugby, hockey, cricket and football. The school has a design and technology centre, a theatre with 250 seats, a recording studio, audiences for rehearsals and music classes, a painting, ceramics, sculpture, batik and print studio. At the disposal of students over 120 personal computers and a completely new library. The guest rooms have wireless internet.
The school offers 2 programs:
English Plus. 15 hours of English per week, 7.5 hours of sports and 7.5 hours of creative activity.
Intensive academic program. 15 hours of English per week, 7.5 hours - mathematics and sciences, 7.5 hours - creative activities.
Creative activities include music, art, theatre, information technology.
Classes in mathematics and sciences combine theory, vocabulary and practical classes, which are held in well-equipped laboratories.
In the classroom, children are divided by age: 12-14 years old and 15-17 years old. On the first day, a test is written, according to the results of which students are divided into groups.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Accommodation in a comfortable residence in single, double and triple rooms. Boys and girls live separately. The residence has a common lounge with a TV, DVD player, games. Meals - full board in a beautiful school cafeteria.
- Table tennis
Creative classes perfectly complement the language program, develop speaking and listening skills in English. And also allow you to develop creative skills and express yourself. Classes include theatre, music, information technology, art, and film making.
Every evening, an entertainment program awaits children: Quiz games, talent shows, discos, watching movies.
Every week there are two full-day excursions. One to London, the other to a famous place: Brighton, Oxford, Cambridge, Windsor and Harry Potter Studio.
In London, children are expected to visit the Shakespeare Globe Theatre, Buckingham Palace, the National Gallery, Madame Tussauds, the London Eye Ferris Wheel, and a boat tour of the Thames.
SAMPLE SCHEDULE WEEKLY
7:45 - breakfast
8:45 - morning roll call
9:00 - English lessons
10:30 - break
11:00 - English lessons
12:30 - lunch
13:30 - free time in homes
14:00 - art / sports / science and mathematics
15:30 - break
16:00 - art / sports / science and mathematics
18:00 - lunch
19:00 - free time in houses
19:30 - evening activities
22:00 - evening roll call
22:30 – lights out
2 weeks - £2,600
4 weeks - £5,200
8 weeks - £9,800
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Educational materials
- All activities and excursions
- Course Certificate and Report
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Educational company services
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).