Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Age: 7-17 years old.
Dates: July-August 2020.
PGL is not an ordinary summer camp with learning English. It operates under the auspices of the Ministry of Education and operates year-round: all children in UK public schools are required to spend a week in a year. Do you know how PGL is decrypted? "Parents, get lost!", Which is translated from English as "parents, leave me alone!" :)
It may seem that this is a sports camp, and in part it is. However, the main goal of the camp is to save the children from fears, complexes and teach them how to overcome failure. In English schools, sport has been given great importance for centuries. Sport here is not just fitness and muscle warming. This is the heating of the brain in the first place. In England, it is believed that sports tasks should be challenged, so that the child is moderately difficult, that he may have failed, but found the strength to overcome it and achieve victory. Victory over yourself first.
Sport in the English educational system is learning to adapt to any situation and not be afraid of difficulties, not to give in to the possibility of failure. So, the British develop confidence in children.
Your son or daughter will return home "a cut above": in the camp they have to leave the comfort zone (but in comfortable and safe conditions). They will become bolder, more relaxed, will make new friends and an invaluable sense of victory: "I could!"
Spoken English will be easy to learn through daily communication with English-speaking young and fervent event organizers. And English lessons are an additional useful bonus.
The camp is located in Surrey, in an unusually beautiful area, near London. Located on an area of 18 hectares with its own forest and lake, the camp is ideal for children and adolescents of any age. On the territory there are a large number of indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
The film is about children 7-12 years old
The film is about children 13-15 years old
- Near London.
- 20 English lessons per week.
- Fantastic outdoor events: a circus trapeze, a giant swing, Jacob's ladder, rafting, rafting and many (up to 50 kinds) of unusual outdoor activities: our children have never heard of many.
- Complete safety.
- Living in a forested area in the fresh air.
- English children and children from different countries.
- Only 12 people in the class.
- Language practice is maximized.
- The camp program has a psychological aspect: it works with children's fears and complexes.
- As a result of the program, communication skills improve, the child overcomes a number of fears, makes friends, becomes self-confident, able to hear others and act in a team.
- This program is compulsory for students in UK public schools.
- Busy days, no time for unwanted actions.
- The highest level of child care and quality of service.
- Balanced diet.
- At the end of the day - a "pioneer" bonfire, this is not in other camps in Britain.
Residential buildings, audiences for English classes, multifunctional sports complex, playing field, dance hall, dining room, cafe and shop.
15 hours of English per week (20 lessons). Small classes - a maximum of 12 people - contribute to the rapid and effective assimilation of material. Classes are taught by teachers who have a certificate in teaching English as a foreign language.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Children live in the camp, in one of the sleeping buildings, in 4-6 local rooms. Each room has a bathroom and toilet.
Balanced diet: the choice of food is always very wide; the menu also includes vegetarian products. The food is always freshly prepared by professional chefs. The school considers dietary wishes, when booking a trip for a child, tell if he is on a diet or if he has a food allergy. The menu of one of the weeks.
In addition to English classes, various additional classes are offered that your child will like, among them:
- Building a raft
- Rope descent
- Rifle Shooting
- Rock climbing
- Giant swing
- Jacob's staircase
- Initiative exercises
- Survival Course
- Circus trapeze
- Cable car
- Sports ball games
Activities in Marchants Hill
All classes are held under the close supervision of trainers and instructors and contribute not only to improving physical fitness, but also to active communication between children, which means that they can practice English more.
SAMPLE SCHEDULE OF THE DAY
7:00 – Wake up
8:00 - Breakfast
9:15 - Lesson 1
10:45 - Break
11:00 - Lesson 2
12:30 - Lunch
14:15 - Session 1: building a raft
15:45 - Snack
16:00 - Session 2: art and crafts
18:00 - Dinner
19:00 - Entertainment program: talent show, bonfire gatherings, Quiz games and much more
21:00 - Communication, watching movies
22:30 – Lights out
Price on request.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- All sports and leisure activities
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Services of an educational company
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).