Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
King William's College
Age: 13 - 16 years old.
Dates: June 4–26, 2024.
King William's College was founded in 1833. The school is located on the sea, in a safe and environmentally friendly place, on the picturesque Isle of Man. It is easy to come here either by direct flight from UK airports or by ferry from Liverpool. The Isle of Man airport is very close to the school.
Summer courses combine intensive teaching of English and other academic subjects with a complete immersion in school life. All this is complemented by a program of outdoor activities, sports and excursions.
The school is ideal for students preparing to take the GCSE, A-levels, IB Diploma exams and those who are thinking of enrolling in a British boarding school. And also, to those who just want to usefully spend their summer holidays.
- The school is at sea, in a favourable ecological environment.
- The Isle of Man is characterized by the absence of crime and the extreme kindness of the locals.
- The opportunity to "taste" life and training at a boarding school.
- This program allows children to join a fully working school, to feel life in a boarding school and to understand whether they like studying in England away from home.
- Students with a working level of English are accepted: a Skype interview is conducted to evaluate it.
King William's College has excellent sports equipment: a sports complex with playgrounds for basketball, volleyball, badminton and netball. Indoor heated pool, tennis courts with various coatings, all-weather fields for rugby, football and hockey with special lighting.
The school has a theatre with 200 seats, the theatre has recently been renovated, new light and sound are installed. There is a huge library with 29,000 books, study guides, fiction, newspapers and magazines. There are 19 computers, printers, copiers and scanners for work, there is wireless Internet. The school’s art department has a large studio, a room for painting, a ceramics studio and a photo studio.
- 35 hours of English language instruction during the course. The program includes:
- improving speaking and writing skills
- vocabulary replenishment
- development of listening comprehension
- correct pronunciation
- development of confidence in speaking a foreign language
In the first week, students attend classes in the morning, and in the evening take part in an activity program under the supervision of mentors. In the second and third weeks, students integrate into school classes, attend classes and study with real British students at King William's College. Classes are selected in accordance with the age and abilities of each student.
For training, an English level of at least IELTS 4.5 is required.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Accommodation in a school residence. The rooms are very comfortable, they have everything necessary for living. Children are resettled according to age, while representatives of different nationalities necessarily live in the same room. Boys and girls live separately. Children are supervised by mentors around the clock.
Three meals a day in the school cafeteria. The menu always has fresh vegetables, fruits, salads and desserts. There are special dishes for various types of diets.
The school is located near the beach in a safe and environmentally friendly place. In the recent time, professional teaching staff organized events for students. In the evenings, children can get to know other students better.
7:15 – Wake up
7:30 - Breakfast
8:00 - Room cleaning
8:25 - Registration
8:30 - School day: lessons and activities
18:00 - Dinner
18:40 - Evening activities
21: 30 - 22: 15 - Preparation for bed
23:00 – Bed time
£3,400 for a 3-week program.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Educational materials
- All recreational activities and excursions
- Airport shuttle
- Deposit - £1,000
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Educational company services
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).