Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
The Grier School is a boarding school for girls from grades 7 to 12, which was founded in 1853 and is located in central Pennsylvania. We met the owner of this school at a conference in Miami in 2012.
The school offers comprehensive training in academic and creative subjects, as well as a variety of sports. Advanced Placement and Elite Scholars programs as well as TOEFL / SAT programs are available. The school offers one of the top 10 dance education and horseback riding programs in the United States. Great attention is paid to the visual arts.
Currently, about 300 students from 22 US states and 11 countries of the world are studying at the school. 253 students live in a boarding school and 39 students are full-time students. About 90% of female students come from far away, so various events are constantly held at the weekend. At Grier School, you will receive a good education in a beautiful, calm and safe environment.
The school has very strict requirements for the selection of teaching staff, so all teachers in the school are very qualified and experienced. Pupils are under the care of teachers around the clock, to whom they can turn for help in solving any problems that they have. Very close interaction between teachers and students.
DIRECTOR (stand 2022)
Gina Borst, education - Pennsylvania State University.
The school has a rich school library with modern equipment, a swimming pool, courts, since 2000 4 new buildings have been built to engage in art, scientific activities, choreography and horse riding. Chemistry, physics, biology laboratories, darkroom, theatre, music studio, art studio, computer centre, audio-video centre.
The philosophy of the school is a balanced schedule that combines directly theoretical studies, sports and art.
Advanced Placement (AP)
University Preparation Program. Pupils study majors in the university program, which they are preparing to enter, and pass exams based on the results of the study. The AP program consists of subject area courses. Students select several subjects from the proposed areas for in-depth study.
Starting from the last year of study, students receive advice on choosing a higher educational institution, they are assisted in compiling a list of universities. By the end of the year, this list is being finalized and students, under the guidance of school advisers in higher education, begin the process of submitting documents to higher educational institutions.
Girls live in double rooms in a residence in double rooms, with an attached bathroom and toilet, sink and shower. The residence has a common room for games, a relaxation area, laundry, Internet access.
At the Grier school, you can practice sports such as tennis, fencing, cheerleading, soccer, basketball, volleyball, dancing, yoga. The school is known for its horse-riding activities - for beginners and experienced riders. Girls can train under the guidance of instructors and regularly participate in various competitions throughout the school year. Indoor and outdoor horse-riding facilities are available.
In addition to the standard set of subjects, students are offered a large selection of additional classes, circles, sections. The choice is really huge: computer lessons, vocal lessons, theatre, painting, sculpture, instrumental music, costume making, dancing (from ballet to hip hop), photography lessons, stage skills, horse riding, swimming, sports, etc. Every child will find something for himself. The school, in turn, organizes various evenings and concerts where girls can show what they learned. They also participate in competitions and competitions between schools.
On weekends, the school organizes all kinds of events, such as: excursions, cinema, joint discos with schools for boys, visits to various festivals, etc.
$64,500 per year
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school takes one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Other educational institutions
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).