Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Swiss International Scientific School
The Swiss International Boarding School is a world-class education of high quality, aimed at achieving high academic performance and personal development of each child. Education under the International Baccalaureate (IB) program successfully prepares for admission to the most prestigious universities in the world.
SISD is the only international school located in Dubai Healthcare City, founded in 2002. This is the only integrated free economic health care zone in the world. The government plans to turn DHCC into one of the world’s health centres with the most advanced modern technology and exclusive service.
SISD boarding school is a school of life where, first of all, a character is developed and a child’s personality is formed. Pupils of the school are unique, each of them the school gives all its knowledge and all its soul to educate a physically healthy person with a high level of culture of behaviour, morality and developed intelligence.
The school has almost unlimited opportunities to help its students who want to build a successful career in healthcare. Health care in Dubai is a thriving sector and there is a range of opportunities for students in the school, which has partnerships with many organizations related to medicine and health.
DIRECTOR (stand 2022)
Ruth Burke, Education - Trinity College Dublin, Bachelor of Education; University of Bath, Master of Education, Educational Leadership and Administration, General.
- The school has the Dubai Ministry of Education Award as the “Happiest and Healthiest School 2016”.
- There are 22 students in the class.
- Worldwide training standards.
- Experienced, reliable and caring educators and the best teachers from around the world.
- An individual approach to training.
- Deep study of foreign languages (English, French, German, Arabic).
- A special program for the development of leadership qualities of students.
- Friends from all over the world - students from 60 countries study at the school.
- Elite and unique training complex.
- Scholarship programs.
The school was built by the best architects who used all modern technologies to achieve the highest comforts for students to study and live. All classes, laboratories and other rooms are filled with natural light. In the construction, only environmentally friendly materials and appropriate technologies were used.
School attaches particular importance to the health of children and, accordingly, to sports. Sports facilities and a wide variety of sports are available to every student. There is a 50-meter Olympic standard pool, a half-covered 16-meter pool, 2 basketball courts, 3 tennis courts (one of them is shaded), a football / rugby field, indoor and outdoor running tracks, a climbing wall, a fitness room, dance studios, sports hall. In addition, all the opportunities for water sports are used due to the close proximity to Dubai Creek (a natural sea arm that stretches 14 kilometres from the Persian Gulf into Dubai's emirate).
No less important for the leadership of the school and the teaching staff is the creative development of children. The school appreciates the individual capabilities of each pupil and tries to help maximize all his talents. The school has various creative studios. The multilingual theatre and music centre occupy 550 seats.
Unlimited opportunities for realizing creative ambitions are provided by a unique media centre and a recording studio equipped with the latest technologies and the latest technology. Many scientific and robotic laboratories provide a deeper study of the natural sciences. There is a large library with all educational materials and fiction, there is a restaurant for students and a cafeteria for parents.
The school is multilingual; therefore 3 types of programs are offered:
- English / French (with Arabic).
- English / German (with Arabic).
- English-language program (English with additional languages: Arabic and French or German).
The goal of the school is to teach each student two or more languages. Arabic is also taught to all students up to grade 9. All language teachers are native speakers.
International Baccalaureate Program (IB)
A program recognized by universities around the world. Pupils choose six subjects for study: 3 at the advanced level and 3 at the standard level. In addition to this, students write an extended essay, take the course “Theory of Knowledge” (practical philosophy) and spend half a day once a week on a project on the CAS course (“Creativity, Activities and Mutual Assistance”).
All subjects are taught in English. Students have the opportunity to choose additionally French or German and continue to study Arabic. You can also add Italian, Spanish, Chinese to your portfolio as additional classes.
Modern living conditions in the residence. Single and double rooms with bath. The residence has WI-FI, air conditioning, a kitchen on the floor and a games room.
Every day, the school offers students a huge selection of extracurricular activities:
- Arts and crafts
- Quran study club
- Student Council
- English reading club
- French, English, German and Italian language clubs
- Help with homework
- Keyboard playing
- International school magazine (English, French)
- Arabic lessons
- Mathematics and sciences - assistance in learning
- Additional English
- Digital photography / new media
- Club of scientists
- The art of Arabic calligraphy
$61,160 - 65,300 per year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Extracurricular activities
- Weekend activities
- One set of school uniform
- Educational materials
- Transfers from / to the airport
- Registration fee - $13,620
- Deposit - $2,725
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (far from all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, they are cautious about them, trust only to a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Other educational institutions
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).