Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Repton School in the UK, an elite school that opened its doors in 1557, opened a branch in the Middle East. The branch has become a true gem of the UAE (according to Tattler magazine). Including due to the presence of a guesthouse in which it is allowed to stay from 11 years old. The largest school in the region (territory - 12 hectares) and the curriculum offers the most extensive - forty-five subjects to choose from.
Repton School Dubai offers the very best in UK education by providing accommodation, board and tuition. The school is located on campus in Nad al-Sheba. The school year begins in September and ends in June. However, the school may accept students throughout the school year, subject to availability.
Pupils are taught the principles of survival, they are engaged in charity, master British etiquette. The headmaster assures that Repton in Dubai is even stricter than the traditional British school in England. This is not surprising: in Dubai you have to behave more restrained, considering the peculiarities of the country. But parents can sleep peacefully: it is impossible to get drugs, cigarettes are sold only on the passport when they are 18 years old. There is no pornography and many temptations available in Western countries. Among the local population there are no low-income people, so there are no robberies. The British consider the UAE a tolerant community that attracts investment and knowledge to their country and creates all the conditions for this. The school has its own medical centre: a doctor and 8 nurses.
DIRECTOR (stand 2022)
David Cook, Education - University of London, Master of Literature and History.
- Children from 63 countries study in the school, 60% are British
- Most school teachers are British
- We are personally acquainted with the principal of this school, Mr. Jonathan Hughes-D'Aeth
- In Dubai, schoolchildren have no access to drugs, and cigarettes are sold by passport to people over 18
- Repton Dubai will give you the opportunity to transfer to Repton School in England - a prestigious institution that is not easy to enter
- Children of our client’s study at this school
- The Duke of Edinburgh's program is being implemented here, aimed at developing leadership skills, developing a commitment to a particular cause and the desire to help the community: you can reach the bronze, silver, gold levels
- In 10th grade, students go to Repton School in the UK for 2 weeks while British Repton students’ study under the sun in Dubai
The school boasts the most modern sports equipment.
- 2 lighted soccer fields
- 2 floodlit basketball courts
- large indoor pool
- 3 lighted indoor tennis courts
- Cardio rooms
- Other courts (about like 2 tennis) for different sports
- Equestrian sport (polo)
- Rock climbing
The program for obtaining a certificate of general secondary education. Required to study 7 subjects and 4 subjects of choice.
International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
A program recognized by universities around the world. Pupils choose six subjects for study: 3 at the advanced level and 3 at the standard level. In addition to this, students write an extended essay, take the course “Theory of Knowledge” (practical philosophy) and spend half a day once a week on a project on the CAS course (“Creativity, Activities and Mutual Assistance”).
The school offers about 100 beds in a boarding house for boys and 60 for girls. Boys live in a purpose-built block on campus, girls, in turn, in a large spacious house near the school building. In each house there is a head of the guesthouse and keeping order. From the age of 11, the boys live in a room with someone together, and for high school students Sixth Form (last 2 classes) they have their own room. As for the girls, they live in two. All rooms are with private facilities. The staff of the school carry out laundry and ironing.
The boys' hostel has internet access in all bedrooms, although access time is limited: Internet is not available from 23 pm to 6 am. Many students bring laptops with them for use. Students are also allowed to have mobile phones with them, but they have their own rules and time for use: at night the phones and gadgets are handed over to the head of the guesthouse. In the girls’ hostel there is wireless Internet, the rules for using mobile phones are similar. There are common areas between the boarding house for boys and for girls, where they can chat, watch TV, etc.
School students have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the school cafeteria. Each house also has a kitchen so students can have a bite to eat in the evening. Milk, bread and fruit are offered every day.
Swimming, football, rugby, athletics, netball, tennis, basketball, cricket, badminton, volleyball, gymnastics, water polo.
On weekends, trips to water parks, zoos, sailing, swimming, team games, trips to uninhabited islands, shopping, camel riding, downhill skiing on artificial snow, travels to Nepal, to Oman, to the island of Borneo, are organized. to South Africa, to England, etc.
Price on request.
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (far from all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, they are cautious about them, trust only to a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, assistance in choosing the program that is most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Other educational institutions
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).