Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Surval Montreux Girls' School is located in Montreux, a beautiful city located on a low hill above Lake Geneva. A graceful mansion immersed in the greenery of laurels, magnolias, palm trees and cypresses.
The location does not present any danger, amazing view, small classes with individual attention to each pupil. In addition, we provide excellent trustee care and great opportunities for both cultural enrichment and travel.
The school offers a special program for young girls in the study of the humanities before entering a university. The duration of the program is from 6 months to a year.
- This is a truly unique international course focused on intensive language learning (French and English), immersion in art, world literature, etiquette, cooking, business and charity.
- A wonderful and safe atmosphere allows you to focus on your studies.
- A huge selection of subjects for study will allow you to understand your interests and understand what I would like to do in the future.
The school is located in the building of a former hotel, from the windows of which a magnificent view opens, delighting everyone who saw it in the photographs. On the basement there is a fitness room and a large jacuzzi, which girls like to take after playing sports. There is also a games room with karaoke, game consoles, a large TV, DVD, billiards and other entertainment. The school has well-equipped rooms for art classes. Girls can freely use the chic library with comfortable soft sofas, where you can read a book for your pleasure.
Liberal Arts "GAP year" - a one-year program for graduates in their country
Designed for students who want to spend the academic year abroad, in-depth studying interesting subjects without having to take exams in the future. Most girls use this opportunity to usefully spend a year after school before entering university or college. Some need a year to understand themselves and their interests, others, depending on the education system in their countries, want to spend a busy academic year and take advantage of a unique developing educational program in the company of friends from different countries.
Girls will gain proud posture and confidence for serious communication with people at different levels and in many languages, learn to appreciate the cultural aspects of art and music, learn how to use their abilities for the benefit of those with whom they live and for whom they are responsible.
- French or English. The program includes 20 lessons per week
- World literature: reading classical works of various authors, English, focus on the development of language skills and essay writing
- Contemporary Arts: Art History, Painting and Drawing, Fashion Design
- Etiquette: traditions of different countries of the world (training in English and French)
- Charity and international volunteering
- Programs of choice:
- Italian or German
- International relationships
- Entrepreneurship: a practical course on creating your own successful business
- Exam Preparation IELTS, TOEFL, SAT
- University Career and Preparation Workshops
- Optional exams: DELF, FCE, CAE, KET, PET
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Girls live in comfortable rooms in the school building with 2 (rarely 3) people in each. All rooms have lake or mountain views and most have a balcony. Each room has a bathroom with shower and toilet, fridge. The building has wireless internet access. Organized healthy nutrition in the school cafeteria.
Sport occupies an important place in the life of students. The school has at its disposal a private tennis court, a full range of fitness equipment, a sauna, a Turkish bath, a jacuzzi, and a large number of golf courses. Collaboration with a riding school is ongoing. Also available: aerobics, gymnastics, running, yoga, tennis, walking, volleyball, fitness, hiking, roller skating. Winter sports: skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, as well as ice skating on your own ice rink.
Extracurricular activities are held daily after the main lessons and on weekends. Some of them are: a club for moviegoers, stylistics, cooking and confectionery, knitting, singing, a discussion club, charity, ballet, jewellery, a school magazine, poetry, writing, dramatic art, a book club, an artist’s club, a mathematics club and ethics in biology.
CHF 99,800 per year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Textbooks and other materials for classes (you may need to buy some things)
- Evening activities and weekend activities
- Laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- Training at the winter camp
- Registration fee - CHF 2,500
- Deposit - CHF 5,000
- Personal Account - CHF 5,000
- Insurance - CHF 5,400 per year
- Winter skiing costs - CHF 5,500
- School uniform - CHF 600
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Services of our company
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).