Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Aiglon International College, founded in 1949, is known as one of the best colleges in Switzerland. Its territory, located at an altitude of 1170 m above sea level, covers an area of 46,000 sqm. There are 16 buildings here (of which 14 are own), among which are academic buildings with modern laboratories and language laboratories, a large library, a computer canter, a modern dining room, a football field and a pool.
DIRECTOR (stand 2021)
Nicola Sparrow, Education - Brunel University London, Bachelor of Arts; Oxford University, postgraduate certificate with the right to carry out teaching activities; University of Leicester, MBA degree.
FAMOUS SCHOOL GRADUATES
- Scheherazade Goldsmith, writer, ecologist
- Francois Grosjin, psycholinguist
- Leka, Crown Prince of Albania
- Laura Harring, actress (films "Mulholland Drive", "Inner Empire", the series "Law and Order")
- Roger Field, musician, inventor (folding electric guitar)
- Abhishek Bachchan, actor (“Never Say Goodbye”, “Close Friends” films)
- Rohan Sippy, film producer and director (films "King of Drama", "Vicious Circle")
- We visited this school personally and are familiar with the principal.
- The academic program is based on an individual approach to each student.
- All classes are conducted in English, the level of knowledge of which can be improved in special preparatory courses.
Pupils can go outside the campus and visit dozens of shops, cafes, restaurants, sports centres or take free hours watching new movie distribution at the local cinema, where films are shown in English.
The campus of the school consists of 15 buildings: educational buildings, a summer centre, residences and an administrative centre. All buildings are made in the national style of rural chalet houses.
The school has all the necessary technical resources to maintain a consistently high level of knowledge, skills and abilities of graduates. Students can use modern biological, chemical and physical laboratories, a library, a computer centre, as well as a state-of-the-art recording studio and music studio.
On the territory of the training zone there are platforms for practicing all popular sports: soccer field, basketball and volleyball courts, tennis courts.
The college provides training in the English programs GCSE and IB. Training is carried out in sections according to age groups.
The program for obtaining a certificate of general secondary education. Required to study 7 subjects and 4 subjects of choice.
International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
Pupils choose six subjects for study: 3 at the advanced level and 3 at the standard level. In addition to this, students write an extended essay, take the course “Theory of Knowledge” (practical philosophy) and spend half a day once a week on a project on the CAS course (“Creativity, Activities and Mutual Assistance”).
Accommodation in a residence. Boys and girls live separately: 4 houses are designed for boys, 4 - for girls. Each house has 50 students. The rooms are designed for a maximum of 3 people. High school students live about single or double rooms. Each house has a common room, dining room, kitchen and games room.
Swimming, skiing, tennis, soccer, volleyball, mountain climbing, rafting and much more
College education is equally intensive in all directions - in addition to general subjects, students seriously study art, music, actively engage in sports, attend a theatre studio, choir and jazz orchestra. School life is filled with interesting excursions, visits to museums, exhibitions and sights of Geneva. Students participate in mountain expeditions, as well as travel to other countries.
CHF 72,300 - CHF 125,000.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - CHF 3,000
- Deposit - CHF 10,000
- Development fund - CHF 4,000
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE:
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).