Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
Ranked in the 50 leading universities in the world
The Federal Polytechnic School in Zurich is a higher educational institution and research center of a high level, scientific and technical profile. It is located in the heart of Europe on an area of 315,000 square meters in the largest city in Switzerland and fits well into the cityscape. It employs about 18,000 people from Switzerland and other countries - favorable conditions for study, research and work.
The scientific and technical level of the school, including the quality of teaching, has earned an international reputation. Founded in 1855, ETHZ maintains constant contact with the best teachers and attracts promising students from all over the world.
ETHZ is structured into 17 branches, each of which represents a single combination of education and research in the form of institutes, laboratories, departments and internal divisions. Excellent research conditions, modern infrastructure, attractive urban location create an overall ideal environment for those seeking to engage in scientific activities.
Basic education at ETH is based on the study of engineering technology, natural sciences, architecture and mathematics. In addition, there are courses in sports education and military sciences. The aim of the education received is to acquire a solid technical background, develop practical skills and participate in cross-sectoral activities. The atmosphere of mutual understanding and trust between teachers and students helps students to fully reveal their creative potential, develop the ability to think independently and control their actions.
- Studying at ETHZ opens doors and provides undeniable prospects for professional success. Diploma preparation is compact and well structured.
- Among the alumni and professors of the university are 21 Nobel laureates, the most famous of whom is Albert Einstein, who received the prize in physics in 1921.
- At the request of students and its partners, ETHZ organizes practical classes (non-scientific) in the areas of business (economics and environment), industrial training (industrial training methods) and communication (written and oral).
- ETHZ has the largest sports university association in Europe. Numerous classical and jazz orchestras, choirs and other associations await musical talent. The ETHZ student association and associations of various departments represent the interests of students.
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich has received the highest ranking among universities in Switzerland. Among European universities, it received the 5th position and 25th position among the 500 universities in the world.
- Architecture and building sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Natural sciences and mathematics
- System-oriented natural sciences
- Management and social sciences
- The university offers bachelor's and master's programs.
Students rent an apartment in Zurich. The university helps to find a suitable option.
CHF 799 per semester.
Included in cost
- Study material (books, scripts, chemicals etc.), excursions - about CHF 125 per month
- Accommodation, meals, transport, insurance - CHF 1,655 per month
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY "PARADISE" INCLUDE
- Help with choosing the right program.
- Paperwork (translation of documents confirming education; assistance in writing curricula, motivation letters; consultations on the collection of documents confirming the financial viability of the sponsor).
- Supervising the student in the first month of study: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing and adaptation in a new educational institution.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).