Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
School Atoll - Cannes
Age: 13-17 years old.
Dates, 2024: on request.
The ATOLL JUNIORS international youth French language school was created by the Centre International d'Antibes language centre for more than 27 years in 2001, and during that time has established itself very well in the field of language education for adolescents and youth.
Vacation programs in Cannes are very popular. Cannes, famous primarily due to the international film festival held annually here, in the heart of the French Riviera, offers an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to relax and learn French.
Cannes is a magnificent avenue, picturesque narrow streets, charming beaches, sunny terraces - everything here seems to be created specifically for a first-class holiday.
- The level of knowledge of the language at admission: from elementary to advanced.
- Number of students in the class: no more than 15.
- Great location: you can combine training with beach holidays and excursions.
The program is conducted on the basis of the Carnot campus. This 30,000 m² historic building can accommodate up to 120 students, located just 2.5 km from the beaches of Croisette et des plages. This summer camp in the heart of Cannes offers classrooms, a swimming pool, a self-service restaurant and various sports facilities.
PLUS Program: 20 French language lessons PLUS 1-2 interactive workshops per week.
20 morning French lessons from Monday to Thursday, allowing you to significantly expand your vocabulary and improve pronunciation. The course is designed to create a solid foundation of grammatical knowledge and four main components: listening, reading, writing and speaking. The course program focuses on using the French language in everyday situations. Number of students in the class: no more than 15.
“Workshop of independence and leadership” is an obligatory part of the program, organized on Fridays in the morning in the form of games: role-playing, “Hunting for objects”, etc.
The seminars “Real Life” and “Leadership” (optional, + 30 € per week) are held on Wednesday after lunch. Students carry out group projects off campus under the guidance of a teacher and animation team. Tasks include getting to know the locals, discussing a number of issues with them, and interviewing.
Seminars and workshops are aimed at increasing the independence of children, their self-confidence, the development of communication skills and creativity.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Residence: The Cannes Carnot is located in the beautiful Cannes district in the city centre, within walking distance of the famous La Croisette and the Palais des festivals. Classes are held at the residence and the beach can be reached with a regular free shuttle bus.
The residence has a large (16x4 m) pool, a TV room, a self-service restaurant, gyms (you can play football, volleyball, basketball), pay phones, a computer room. Students live in double rooms (amenities for every 2 rooms). The maximum capacity of the residence is 120 people. The rooms are daily cleaned, linen is changed once a week. Towels are not provided.
Every day: barbecue, city walks, theme nights, discos, games, cabarets, performances, etc.
2 excursions per week:
- 1 half day tour: trip to Monaco, Cannes, Oceanarium.
- 1 full-day tour: Lerinsky Islands, Nice, Waterpark.
Price on request.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Educational materials
- Testing and grouping
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Arrival and Departure at Nice Airport on Arrival Date
- Daily sports and entertainment program
- 2 excursions per week (except for the week of departure, 1 exc.)
- Free bus from residences to the city centre and beaches
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Educational company services
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).