Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Highfield Preparatory School was founded in 1907 and is located on 70 hectares of delightful countryside. At the same time, the school is located less than an hour from London and Heathrow Airport.
The school has a brilliant reputation and outstanding academic performance. Graduates study in the most prestigious high schools in England such as Winchester College, Eaton, Marlborough, Oundle, Charterhouse, Downe House.
Highfield School is proud of its impeccable reputation as a school that is able to provide each child with a place in the high school in which he wants to study, according to the results of entrance exams (100% admission). Scholarships are also excellent here.
The school has about 300 students.
DIRECTOR (stand 2022)
Philip Evitt, Education - Gonville and Caius College, University of Cambridge, Master of Arts.
- The school has a warm family atmosphere and an individual approach to each student.
- The philosophy of the school is to develop self-motivation, tolerance, integrity and independence in students from an early age.
- Brilliant academic results are achieved through high standards of teaching and the desire to unleash the potential of each child.
- Raises true ladies and gentlemen.
- The school is semi-selective, i.e. accepts not all.
The school is located in a picturesque countryside of 70 hectares. The school has excellent infrastructure, including spacious sports fields, tennis courts, squash courts, an indoor pool, a golf course, new science laboratories and a state-of-the-art music and art school.
The curriculum at the school is very wide and students can study many subjects. A wide curriculum helps to identify the strengths and weaknesses of students and allows you to realize your potential in different academic fields.
Since 2013, the school has introduced interactive learning using iPads. Using applications, teachers can better explain many topics, as well as expand the ways students receive information. Training materials are now presented not only with the help of textbooks, but also in the format of audio and video material.
Living in a residence where excellent conditions are created. Pupils live in cosy brightly decorated comfortable rooms. About 120 students live in a hostel. The school residence has carpeted floors in the corridors and rooms on the floor, which creates cosiness and warmth in the residence. Boys and girls live separately.
2-7 pupils share a room. For each child in the room there is a bed, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. The advantages of living in a boarding house for children are the development of an important ability to live and interact with other people, as well as expand the circle of friends.
Sport is an obligatory part of the school curriculum; lessons in physical education and swimming are held once a week. Every day, various game classes are held, which students are happy to attend.
Sports you can play at Highfield School:
Boys: Athletics, Cricket, Cross Country Running, Soccer, Golf, Hockey, Rugby, Squash, Badminton, Basketball, Swimming and Tennis.
Girls: athletics, cricket, cross-country running, golf, hockey, lacrosse, netball, badminton, dancing, swimming and tennis.
Pupils of the school have the opportunity to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities based on interests. Every Thursday, the child’s schedule includes participation in some type of activity: fencing, dancing, African drums, swimming, orienteering and many others. Some children prefer to study golf professionally or rehearse in a school orchestra.
In addition to this, every day for 50 minutes is given to optional classes: pottery, mountain biking, arts and crafts, judo, running club, breakdance, film club, gymnastics, ballet, photography, debate, chess and much more.
£9,865 - £10,765 per semester.
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - £100
- Deposit - £1,000
- School uniform
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (as required by British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, assistance in choosing the program that is most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).