Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
A truly English atmosphere of care and friendliness reigns here. Teachers who can inspire students, students aimed at success, teachers, for whom it is important to see each student happy, and a constant open dialogue with parents are the components of Clifton College's success.
The college is famous for its graduates. The future founder of Bentley Motors, three Nobel Prize winners, academics, ministers, mayors, diplomats, politicians, generals, writers, actors, artists, musicians, Olympic champions studied here.
The school has 1,250 students.
DIRECTOR (stand 2021)
Tim Green, Education - Methodist College Belfast. Exeter College, University of Oxford, Ph.D.
FAMOUS SCHOOL GRADUATES
- Michael Francine Middleton, businessman, father of Kate Middleton
- Walter Owen Bentley, Automotive Pioneer, Founder, Bentley Motors
- John Kendrew, biochemist, Nobel Prize winner in chemistry in 1962
- Sir John Richard Hicks, economist, Nobel Prize winner in economics in 1972
- Sir Neville Francis Mott, physicist, Nobel Prize winner in physics in 1977
- Sir Hugo Canliff-Owen, businessman, chairman of British-American Tobacco Company
- Julian Richer, businessman founder of Richer Sounds
- Baron David Wolfson, politician, businessman, chairman of Next
- Sir Michael Bear, Lord Mayor of London 2010/11
- Sir Thomas Inskip, lawyer and politician
- Jeff Gallop, politician, vice mayor of Bristol
- Sir Thomas Little Heath, former Secretary of the Treasury
- Sir Roger Hollis, journalist, CEO of British Secret Service MI6
- Sir Alan Abraham Mokatta, Judge
- Charles Bean, war correspondent, historian of Australia
- Leslie Hartley, writer
- Robert Hitchens, playwright
- Tim Mackintosh Smith, writer and broadcaster
- John Cleese, actor (film "Monty Python: The Flying Circus")
- Thorold Dickinson, director and screenwriter
- Donald Hewlett, actor (Doctor Who movie)
- John Houseman, actor, producer (films "Letter to a Stranger", "Three Days of Condor")
- Roger Madden, theatre director
- Trevor Howard, actor (films "Gandhi", "Short Encounter")
- Sir Michael Redgrave, actor (the films “Lady Vanishes,” “The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner”)
- Simon Shepard, actor (films "Wuthering Heights", "Carmen", the series "Poirot")
- Craig Sellar Lang, organist, composer
- Ian Partridge, tenor singer
- Martina Topley Bird, musician
- Nikki Chin, songwriter
- Kitty Bracknell, singer
- Boris Ord, conductor
- Roger Fry, artist
- Derek Gillman, President, Barnes Foundation
- Roger Alton, journalist, editor of The Observer
- Francis Wrigley Hirst, journalist, editor of The Economist
- Hugh Schofield, BBC correspondent in Paris
- Andrew Wilson, journalist, Sky News anchor
- Reginald Pannett, geneticist
- Sir Thomas Herbert Warren, professor of poetry, vice chancellor of the University of Oxford
- Basel Allen, athlete (cricket)
- Sir Steffen Finney, Athlete (Rugby)
- William Brain, athlete (cricket and football)
- The college is one of the first places in the UK in terms of student progress over the course of study.
- About 80% of students after school go to the most elite universities in the UK.
- Great equipment.
The college successfully combines history and modernity. The territory is surrounded by greenery, and the buildings are striking in their architecture. The school has an excellent library that contains over 15,000 printed books and electronic publications that are freely available to students.
There is a specially built music school, its own theatre and a modern dance studio. The music school has fully equipped classrooms for classes, rehearsal rooms with musical instruments, and a professional recording studio. A private theatre with 320 seats was built in 1966 and is famous for being one of the first theatres in private schools in the UK, for which a separate building was built. The theatre is one of the attractions of the city of Bristol.
Clifton College has top-notch sports equipment:
- Cricket Field
- A sports centre, which includes a large hall with an indoor cricket field, an indoor pool, a gym, a gym, a cardio room, squash courts, six tennis courts.
- The newly renovated indoor sports arena with a vaulted roof, which is a fantastic structure especially for tennis and netball.
- 90 acres of playing fields at Clifton College, which includes: a soccer field, an Olympic field for hockey, 24 tennis courts, two artificial ice hockey courts, two indoor gyms, a track for mountain bikes, an archery hall.
Clifton College has a separate Sixth Form building for high school students where students can enjoy greater independence and privacy.
The curriculum is designed in such a way that students get the opportunity to comprehensively develop. They are not afraid to ask questions, love research and try to try new things. Each student has every opportunity to maximize his potential and meet the highest standards that the school sets. In the learning process, a balance is always maintained between the individual interests of students and the total amount of knowledge and cultural experience.
Preparatory school for children 8-13 years old. The program is based on the national curriculum of the UK; however, the independence of the school allows you to reach a higher level than just learning to count and write. Children are offered a wide curriculum so that each child can get the most out of their education. The college creates an environment in which the child can truly bloom. The emphasis in training is placed on scientific subjects, information technology and foreign languages - it is this knowledge that will be most useful in further learning and life.
Boys and girls live in different houses. In each house, mentors live with the children, and the children are always supervised. Each house has a small kitchen, lounges with table tennis, billiards, TV, games, where children can come together for a joint rest and communication.
The college has a long-standing sports tradition, which today is expressed in the motto: "Sports and fitness for all." The school has very strong coaches who can educate real professional athletes. The most powerful sports: rugby, hockey, cricket, netball. You can also do athletics, cross-country running, fencing, sailing, tennis, shooting, swimming. In all these sports, students regularly represent college in competitions.
Non-competitive sports are also available for students: aerobics, badminton, basketball, kayaking, squash, water polo, rock climbing, horse riding, Pilates.
Theatre and dance make a significant contribution to the cultural enrichment of college students.
The school theatre hosts over 40 productions per year. Theatrical art is studied both in theory and in practice, and each student can choose his direction of interest. A special team of teachers teaches schoolchildren to play on stage, helps to develop communication skills and teamwork. A grand musical with schoolchildren takes place annually.
Dancing classes are available for students of all levels of training: from beginners to advanced. The college has professional dance teachers who will help students prepare for admission to the best dance schools in the UK to pursue a dance career: Royal Ballet, School of Art, London School of Modern Dance. Throughout the year, classes are held in such dance areas as ballet, tap dance, modern dance, jazz, musical theatre, Charleston, choreography, Pilates.
The excellent musical equipment of the school provides students with unique opportunities for classes. You can take part in musical groups of various directions: chamber choir, orchestra, soul groups, swing groups and many others. You can study modern singing, as well as learn how to play both classical and more modern instruments: bass, electronic guitar, acoustic guitar, jazz piano.
£8,635 - £10,230 (depending on age).
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - £150
- Deposit - the cost of 1 semester
- Materials for design and art classes
- Teaching materials in high school
- Trips, theatre outings, some extracurricular activities
- Airport transfers
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (as required by British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).