Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Caterham School Elite Private School is a 45-minute drive from central London. Historically designed to teach boys, Caterham School has been an example of an elite boarding school for coeducation since 1995.
Caterham School is a place in which study turns into a fascinating adventure that opens up unlimited opportunities for personal growth. The school was founded in 1811. Surrounded by beech forests, the school's campus covers an area of 80 acres and is located in a magnificent valley. It is quiet and unusually beautiful, and it is hard to believe that the bustling London is only 20 miles away.
The unique spirit of Caterham School consists of three components: the impeccable quality of teaching, paternal care for children and orientation toward the development of each child’s personal abilities and talents. The whole school teaching system is aimed at raising in children dignity, responsibility and determination. This enables everyone to maximize their inner potential.
DIRECTOR (stand 2021)
Ceri Jones, Education - University of Cambridge, MSc.
- School teachers - young energetic teachers, highly qualified professionals. They do not just teach, they wholeheartedly surrender to their favourite work, charging the enthusiasm of their students.
- There are no unloved subjects - teachers pass on children not only knowledge, but also a piece of their own passion.
- Students at Caterham receive a wealth of knowledge that far exceeds the minimum required by the compulsory program.
- Brilliant academic performance: this is one of the three co-educational schools, confidently among the first hundred private boarding schools in the country.
- All graduates successfully pass the A-level exam. From year to year, the percentage of highest scores on exams exceeds 75%, which means that almost all graduates go to the best universities in the UK.
Modern equipment of the school, as well as sports facilities (indoor pool, gyms, tennis courts, soccer field) create a favourable environment for study and relaxation. Children are accommodated in rooms for 1-6 people. The school introduced the use of iPads in the educational process and actively uses computer and Internet technologies in education. The school library has a collection of about 20,000 books, magazines and newspapers that students can freely use.
The administration is increasing investment in school development: not so long ago, a modern sports centre appeared, residential buildings were repaired, the construction of a new school theatre building was completed, 12 laboratories for studying the natural sciences were opened.
It has its own music school, various creative workshops, a painting studio, and a theatre work. The equipment of the computer centre of the school can be envied by many universities.
The GCSE exam course program (for obtaining a certificate of general secondary education) includes seven compulsory subjects, as well as additional subjects that students choose from the proposed lists (usually three or four subjects). All students take exams in their subjects.
The program was created specifically for preparing for admission to higher educational institutions. All students pass exams at the end of the program, the results of which automatically become passing grades in a particular university. The ratio of teachers and students: 1:10. Average class size: 20 students.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Accommodation in the cosy and comfortable residences of the school - Beech Hanger (for 50 people), located opposite the main school building in the immediate vicinity of the sports complex, and Townsend (for 100 people), which occupies the upper floors of the main building. Older students are accommodated in 1-2-bed rooms (some with amenities), while younger ones are in spacious bedrooms for 2-4-6 people. Meals - full board (buffet).
Caterham School pays a lot of attention to extracurricular activities, giving children the opportunity to develop and improve their talents.
The music department of Caterham School boasts that there are almost 20 music groups that represent many musical styles. Each trimester a musical concert is held, and a large theatrical production is prepared annually.
£13,010 - £13,710 per semester (depending on age).
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
Included in cost
- Education, accommodation, food.
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (as required by British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (far from all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, they are cautious, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, assistance in choosing the program that is most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).