Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Bloxham School is a boarding school, was founded in 1860. The school is located in the heart of the beautiful village of Bloxham, North Oxfordshire, just 5 km from the London-Birmingham motorway. The school is located near the main airports of London, as well as Birmingham International Airport.
The market town of Banbury is located just three kilometres from the school’s campus and has excellent rail links to London, which takes about 50 minutes by train.
Studying at Bloxham School includes the following five distinctive features:
- Passion for learning: developing creativity and the ability to think independently and critically.
- A balanced curriculum.
- Great care for students.
- Character development: through the development in students of a sense of responsibility.
- Christian values: fostering a compassionate spirit so that students become the power of good in an ever-changing world.
About 440 students’ study at the school.
DIRECTOR (stand 2022)
Paul Sanderson, Education - Banbridge Academy; St. Andrews University, degree in evolutionary biology and genetics; Oxford University, postgraduate certificate with the right to carry out teaching activities; University of Cambridge, Master of Philosophy.
- Bloxham school successfully combines academic tasks with a large number of sports and practical life skills. An ideal environment for happy, fully-developed students.
- Bloxham is a small school with great ambitions and a strong spirit, the purpose of which is to give young people the skills they need to successfully take their place in an ever-changing world.
- The school has modern equipment for study, sports and art.
- The school offers more than 100 additional classes, so students can try everything from basic sports, music, theatre and art to astronomy and the model railway club.
Bloxham school offers excellent sports equipment for traditional team games and other sports.
There are large playing fields, an indoor sports hall and a well-equipped fitness room, two squash courts, two artificial turf fields, six outdoor netball courts (also used as tennis courts in the summer) and recently refurbished 23-meter indoor pool. Sailing takes place on a pond located nearby.
A two-year program for obtaining a certificate of general secondary education. Required to study 6 subjects, 4 subjects are studied by choice.
A two-year university preparatory program. Students choose 4 or 5 subjects for in-depth study.
Living in a residence in one of seven houses. These homes are the key to a happy life at Bloxham, and students are fully integrated to enjoy the school experience to the fullest. Each house has a team of tutors who are responsible for the social, academic and spiritual support of each of their students, as well as for ensuring regular contact with the house.
Bloxham school has a great sports program. There is first-class equipment and talented school trainers, as well as invitees who work with school sports teams. More than 90% of students represent the school in competitions and 100% participate in 3 training sessions every week.
Sports at school:
- Cross country running
- Horseback riding
- Power training
Major team sports offer pre-season training at school. Sports tours to various countries are regularly organized to compete with teams in Australia and New Zealand, South Africa, Sri Lanka and the Netherlands.
The academic program is complemented by a wide selection of sports, music, theatre, cadet corps (CCF), travel and charity.
Social events and seminars allow students to become aware of the world around them and gain self-confidence, get to know themselves better, and develop social skills.
The school provides tremendous artistic opportunities for students. The school has excellent equipment for art classes. Sculptures of students from clay and metal adorn the school grounds. Bloxham regularly holds student exhibitions, paintings of children hanging on the walls of the school.
Performing arts is a very popular subject at Bloxham, which focuses on building students' confidence and creativity. Children participate in the annual competition between houses. The highlight is a large school theatrical production, which takes place every fall and attracts a large cast and team from all over the school.
Bloxham is one of the few schools to perform at the famous Edinburgh Fringe Festival. "The Invisible Man," composed by a student at the school, aroused rave reviews.
Pupils enjoy visiting theatres, because the London West End is just an hour away by train.
£12,815 per semester.
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - £200
- Deposit - the cost of 1 semester
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (as required by British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (far from all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, they are cautious, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Other educational institutions
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).