Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Frances King School, London
Programme postponed to summer 2024
Age: 12-17 years old.
Located in the prestigious areas of Kensington and Chelsea, Frances King School of English welcomes annually more than 4,000 students from 70 countries. The school was founded in 1973 and has extensive experience in teaching English.
London is a cosmopolitan city, the cultural capital of the English-speaking world, which can offer something for everyone. Frances King English School welcomes students from all over the world.
The school has two year-round centres located in the two most beautiful and prestigious areas of London, Kensington and Belgravia. Both centres are just a short walk from metro stations and within walking distance of many tourist attractions. The school buildings were built in a traditional style, however, were modernized and painted in a bright and attractive colour.
- Usually at school no more than 15-20% of Russian-speaking students.
- The maximum number of children studying at the same time is 100 people. This allows you to give personal attention to everyone.
- Living and studying in an English-speaking environment, close communication with native speakers.
- Language learning both in classrooms, and during trips and excursions, which allows you to immerse yourself in the culture of Great Britain.
- Accommodation and study on a magnificent beautiful campus in the very center of London, under 24-hour security.
- Ability to, in addition to general English, choose an interesting topic for research and practical study.
- Ability to make friends from around the world.
Training takes place at Heythrop College - a small campus that is part of the University of London. Located on Kensington Street, in a very beautiful location, surrounded by a lovely garden. The campus is in a very secluded location, but in the heart of London, just a 10-minute walk from the main Frances King School building. On the campus there is a football field and tennis court.
Upon arrival at school, all children are tested to determine the level of language proficiency. In accordance with the level, groups are formed. Classes are held from 9:00 to 13:00. General English lessons per week - 15.
5 lessons per week - educational programs to choose from - classes tailored to the interests of the student. Classes are held outside the classroom: these are educational trips and excursions that allow you to learn the language in practice.
The choice of the following programs:
1) Discover London (history of London, Tower Bridge, excursions to museums, galleries, institutes, walks in the city).
2) Fashion and style (fashion history, the best fashion magazines, the fashion of Milan, New York, Paris, the fashion of Japan, a visit to the fashion museum, the Victoria and Albert Museum).
3) Sports fans (the history of football, sports legends, sports and society, a trip to the Chelsea and Arsenal stadiums, playing baseball in the park).
4) Young leaders (team building, public speaking, debate, presentation).
All lessons include: replenishment of the vocabulary, development of language skills, practical tasks, work on the project.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Students live on campus in a multi-story residence. 11 single rooms on the floor, boys and girls live on different floors. Each room has a sink. Shower and toilet are on the floor. A school employee lives on each floor and oversees the children and provides them with the necessary support. The residence has wireless internet.
Meals on campus in the dining room. There is always a large selection of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a vegetarian menu.
Every evening, the school holds a variety of activities for students. Full-day excursions to London attractions take place weekly. Bus trips and train journeys to nearby cities are organized: Brighton, Windsor, boat trip to Greenwich, a visit to the famous Hampton Court Palace. Organized hiking, afternoon sports, and student parties are held. Pupils of the school receive a 40% discount on all entrance tickets to the most famous and popular attractions of London: Ferris Wheel, Madame Tussauds, London Zoo.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).