Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Ceran Lingua International Young Adults
Age 18-25 years old
Learning English - June 30 – July 12.
Learn French - July 14–26.
Ceran School is located in the city of Spa, famous for its thermal waters, from the name of which all the words related to hydrotherapy come from: spa resorts, spa treatments, spas, etc.
The school is located in a beautiful forested area. 5 km from the school there are spa spas! Clean mountain air, the beauty of nature, together with a friendly atmosphere contribute to quality training and provide excellent well-being.
The summer program is designed for students aged 18 to 25 years who want to prepare for classes, exams or study abroad, learn to better understand the foreign literature necessary for studying at a university, or prepare for an interview for employment.
- Over 40 years of experience teaching a foreign language.
- The program is not intended for people with an initial level of knowledge of the selected language!
- Ceran Centre practices an individual, personal approach, actively using the latest tools, authoring and interactive teaching methods.
- The teaching staff consists of more than 100 qualified, experienced specialists who are constantly working in the school and have the appropriate qualifications for working with foreign students.
7 divided training zones, including several classrooms, 1 multimedia zone, a dining room and a relaxation area. There is a tennis court, multifunctional sports field, relaxation area and bar. Free Wi-Fi is available on site.
You can study English and French.
The course is held for 2 weeks (from Sunday to Friday). Classes are held in small groups, maximum 6 people. Training sessions are combined with sports and cultural events with full language immersion, and excursions are organized on weekends.
Every day, seven 45-minute classes are offered, as a result of which students will learn: to express and argue their own opinions, create presentations of their own projects, understand news, read documentation, write resumes, and go through interviews (when applying for a job). Any activity during the day is supervised by instructors, and communication is conducted in the language being studied: in lessons and events, in between classes, during lunch and evenings, when conversations are held on predetermined topics.
The program includes:
- 26 hours of training per week
- 5 hours of sports and cultural events per week
- 2 hours of practical training in breaks
- 1 excursion per week
Accommodation in a school residence in a single room with shower and toilet. Three meals a day, excluding weekends.
€4,650 for 2 weeks.
The rest of the year - €2,700 per week
- Booking fee (non refundable) -€75
- Individual lessons
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Educational company services
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).