Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Ecole des Roches (all-year program)
Age: 11-18 years old.
Unique private international boarding school in Normandy. 60 hectares of greenery and flowers, among which residential, school, and cultural and sports facilities, specially designed to carry out the tasks of the pedagogical and educational programs, are picturesquely spread. The school provides safe living conditions and surroundings, which contributes to the development of the child and is conducive to learning, sports and creative activities.
Programs for studying foreign languages and the French language in particular, comply with modern European standards of education and allow you to prepare school graduates in full accordance with relevant international degrees.
Roche is the only school in France that offers the opportunity to integrate into the French school curriculum. In addition to annual training programs, the School offers: short-term programs: from 3 to 8 weeks or more and long-term programs: from 3 to 6 months.
- You can enrol in a program even with a zero level of knowledge of the language.
- Thanks to an intensive French course (30 hours a week), students quickly master the language.
- Individual control over the work of each student.
- Living together with students from more than 50 countries makes it possible to look at the world wider, discover different cultures, and make friends.
The school has a territory of 60 hectares, on which are located: a theatre, a cinema, a movie club, a music recording studio, an atelier of fine arts, a dance school and cooking classes, two music classes: for classes and instrumental music.
Training buildings include:
- 36 classrooms equipped with video projectors, laptop computers and electronic white chalkboards
- chemical, physical and biological laboratories
- audio-video multimedia centre
- Arts Centre, which houses an amphitheatre, computer classes with 200 teaching machines, an examination class, a visual arts studio and a music class
- stadium, summer outdoor pool, 5 outdoor tennis courts, 2 indoor courts;
- equestrian centre, go-kart track, golf training ground, football, rugby, basketball, handball courts;
- gyms for martial arts, table tennis, gymnastics, badminton, strength exercises, boxing, mini-golf;
- track for off-road cycling and scooters.
Long-term program: from 3 to 6 months
Zero. No French knowledge required. 30 hours of French per week. Thanks to the intensive course, students quickly master the language.
- Learning the basics of the French language - 10 hours.
- Classes in a linguistic laboratory - 3 hours.
- History and culture - 2 hours.
- Video lessons - 1 hour.
- Theatre - 1 hour.
- Cultural program: visiting theatres, museums, exhibitions (2 times a month) - 1 hour.
- Preparation and verification of homework with the teacher - 4 hours.
- Self-study in the presence of teachers - 8 hours.
Middle. 18 hours of French per week and partial integration into the school curriculum, depending on the student’s goals.
Advanced. 6 hours of French per week and full integration into the school curriculum, depending on the student’s goals (obtaining a certificate of study valid at the educational institution in the homeland of the student or passing the French secondary education program.).
Students are offered two options for programs that pursue two different goals:
- Fluency in French: at least 6 months for students with intermediate language proficiency.
- Obtaining a certificate confirming education and valid at an educational institution in the student’s homeland: at least 6 months for students with an advanced level of language proficiency.
Short-term program: from 2 to 10 weeks
At any time of the year, students coming to the School for a period of 3 to 8 weeks or more study in the same programs as the rest of the Roche students. They attend the same classes (appropriate to their level) and take part in the same activities. Particular attention is paid to the development of speaking skills.
Pupils are under the constant supervision of native English teachers who help children quickly master this language. Courses lasting from two to six weeks include:
- Checking the level of knowledge of the language on the first day of training and at the end of the program.
- Distribution of students by age and level of English proficiency.
- 20 academic hours per week - all in English only.
- Development of oral and written skills.
- Complete performance report and language proficiency certificate
- Small classes, approximately 15 students each.
- A variety of activities in which students from all over the world participate.
- Two excursions in English are prepared during classes and are conducted with the participation of native speakers.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Pupils live on the school grounds in Norman-type houses. The school has 12 spacious residential buildings at its disposal, from 22 to 55 students live in them. Each house is run by educators - “house chefs”. They are located on the school grounds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, monitor the behaviour of students and stimulate their work, try to create a warm atmosphere in every home and instil in students tolerance and humanistic life values. In their work, they rely on the help of captains selected from among the students of the school.
Five meals a day in a school cafe. All meals are prepared in the private kitchen. Each meal includes fresh vegetables, fruits, cheeses, desserts, several types of snacks, meat or fish to choose from, dairy products, and pastries. Pupils themselves participate in the development of the menu through the School's Gastronomy Council.
Intense sports activities help to make life dynamic. Sport is designed to cultivate a love of overcoming difficulties, to develop endurance, team spirit, and competitiveness. The school offers 21 sports. The school curriculum includes: 7 hours a week of sports - 4 hours of general physical education + 3 hours of collective sports or individual lessons in competitions or for relaxation.
Students can find sports to their liking: gymnastics, equestrianism athletics, football, modern dance, rugby, badminton, golf, strength training, skateboard, basketball, handball, swimming, tennis, classical ballet, karate, table tennis, volleyball.
Important events and activities of school life form a character in students, full of curiosity, enthusiasm, tolerance. These are: conferences, language exchanges, professional internships at enterprises, participation in KabaRosh performances (it is organized and conducted by clubs in the theatre, dance, music studio, orchestra, etc.), a movie club, Sports and Culture Day, Association Day, dinner Ramadan, Slavic holiday, Chinese New Year and much more.
Short-term programs (2-10 weeks):
€4,282 - €14,907 (depending on number of weeks)
Long-term programs (11-17 weeks):
€16,116 - €23,544 (depending on number of weeks)
1st semester - €33,077
Included in cost
- Education, accommodation, meals
- French lessons
- Ability to integrate into the general school curriculum (if the course lasts more than 3 months)
- Teaching aids
- Additional classes
- Some additional activities
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of our company
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).