Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Age: 13-16 years old.
Dates, 2023: on request.
D'overbroeck's College is an independent private school. Located in Oxford - one of the most beautiful and historically significant cities in the UK, which is the home of the famous University of Oxford.
Oxford is a relatively small and safe city, which at the same time offers many opportunities for study, leisure and entertainment: a large number of cinemas, theatres, museums, galleries, gyms, ice rinks, parks, restaurants and cafes, as well as convenient connections with London and the main airport of Heathrow.
Summer courses offer a fantastic opportunity to improve your knowledge of the English language, acquire the skills of a real profession, and also have a great summer vacation.
- A unique program for progressive students "Young Professionals", successfully combining language training and introduction to vocational education.
- The school’s convenient location, just minutes from downtown Oxford, allows you to enjoy this magnificent and beautiful city.
- Professional teaching staff specializing in teaching international students.
- Small international classes of not more than 11 people - the maximum attention of the teacher to each student.
- Language training not only in the classroom, but also through real communication in life situations: games, sports, trips and excursions.
D'overbroeck's College has several educational buildings in the center of Oxford, all buildings have modern facilities including a library, an art studio, spacious classrooms and are close to each other and to students' places of residence.
A unique opportunity to learn the real career prospects of the chosen profession. Some students choose to study in the program before starting studies in British boarding schools. To participate, you need a level of English not lower than average (B1).
The program includes theoretical classes, practical seminars and group design work. Pupils choose their specialization (1 subject is studied for 2 weeks):
The program includes: strategy development, marketing mix, 21st century trends, expansion methods, supply channels, examples of business leaders and well-known companies, corporate social responsibility. A group project will be the creation of their own business plan for launching a product or service.
- Introduction to medicine
The program includes: medical biology, anatomy, the study of the heart, the study of diseases, modern medicine, laboratory experiments, autopsy. A group project will be the study of global epidemics.
- Media and communications
The program includes: marketing technologies, modern media, audience targeting, the future of radio, globalization, television production and storyboard. A group project will be the creation of a commercial for product promotion.
The program includes: mathematical understanding, production process, dynamics and thermodynamics, material use, testing and research, Hook's law, thermal coefficients. The group project will be the design and construction of their own battery-powered car.
- Computer science
In addition to occupations by profession, English classes are held in which students replenish their vocabulary and actively develop communication skills. Upon arrival at school, all students write an entrance test, and classes are held in groups of the same level of knowledge of the language.
Young Leaders programme
Our Young Leaders programme is designed to help driven students to develop the key skills they will require to become future leaders. The programme offers a challenging and modern approach to developing not only a student’s leadership potential but also their confidence, time management, teamwork, public speaking and negotiation skills.
On our Young Leaders programme students benefit from:
- Small class sizes
- 28 hours of tuition per week
- Improved leadership skills through case studies, interactive lectures, guest speakers and group project work
- Two full-day excursions per week
- Residential and non-residential options with meals included
- Modern boarding facilities
Accommodation in a school residence. The residence is located next to the school, just 10 minutes by bus. The rooms are spacious for 1, 2 or 3 people. Bathtub on the floor. Boys and girls live separately.
Basketball, fencing, modern dance, cricket, dodgeball, volleyball, tennis, yoga, hockey, lacrosse, swimming, zumba.
In the evenings, an active program for students is held: discos, ice skating, talent shows, rafting, papier-mâché, karaoke, hiking, creating a dream catcher, photography, drawings on T-shirts.
The program includes 2 full-day excursions with visits to London, Cambridge, and Oxford University.
Estimated daily schedule
7:15 – Wake up
8:00 - Breakfast
9:00 - English lesson
10:30 - Break
11:00 - Lesson in the chosen specialization
12:30 - Lunch
14:00 - Lesson in the chosen specialization
15:30 - Break
16:00 - Lesson in the chosen specialization
17:30 - Free time
18:30 - Dinner
19:30 - Entertainment program
22:30 – Bed time
Price on request.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Educational materials
- Sports and cultural events
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Services of our company
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We work since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We only accommodate children in good conditions
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- 24/7 phone always works
- Familiarize yourself with the risks of the client when choosing a training course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).