Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Pre Fleuri Ecole Alpine International winter course
Age: 3-14 years old
Dates: January 5 - March 30, 2022.
Duration - from 2 weeks.
Pre Fleuri School is located in the heart of the breath-taking Alps, with panoramic mountain views. The school is located in a traditional Swiss chalet surrounded by beautiful nature, meadows and a forest, in which squirrels, deer and foxes live. Pre Fleuri is located near the village centre and offers children a safe environment and at the same time maximum freedom of movement.
Since 1948, Pre Fleuri has organized summer and winter children's camps. Children will experience the joy of skiing and snowboarding on the slopes of Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000, a magnificent ski area with 100 km of ski slopes. For beginners and those who already ride confidently, special classes are held with experienced instructors.
- The Villar-Gryon resort offers excellent ski runs and also guarantees snow throughout the winter.
- Pre-Fleuri ski base is well equipped for beginner training. The child will always be supervised, he will be taken care of.
- Excellent ski area with 40 modern and reliable ski lifts.
- For small children, a snow garden is provided in the village, in a protected area, where future champions learn to ski on special moving tracks.
- At the end of the course, all children will pass the ski test and will receive a certificate and a medal.
The school has excellent opportunities for practicing summer and winter sports: a swimming pool, a tennis court, a football field, equipped areas for jumping in height and length, a ski lift for beginners.
In the mornings, language classes are held, you can study English or French. Language classes are available for children from 6 years old, younger students are engaged in a separate group. Lessons are held Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 12:00. English and French are the official languages of the school. Teachers speak French with those who study French and in English with those who study English.
Morning language classes are not required to attend, instead, children can go to group classes in skiing.
After lunch, children actively ski and snowboard. Classes are held in groups according to age:
For children 3-6 years old - the program "Mini Champions".
For children 7-10 years old - the program "Juniors".
For children 11-14 years old - the program "Teenagers".
The school organizes a week-long trip to a ski camp in Paris. Dates: February 13-20, 2020 for 1 week or February 13-27 for 2 weeks.
The building, where the guys live, looks like a traditional Swiss chalet. Children live in comfortable, bright, spacious 4-5-bed rooms in accordance with gender and age.
In addition to skiing and snowboarding, children can enjoy winter sports such as:
- Ice skating: figure skating fans will enjoy the indoor ice rink in Villard (indoor) and the outdoor ice rink in Grillon.
- Winter hiking: on foot or on snowshoes. The resort offers many trails where chamois or deer can be hidden behind trees.
- Thermal baths: after a day of skiing or snowboarding, this is a great opportunity to relax in the natural hot springs.
- Husky dog sledding.
Every evening, children spend with the guides and teachers of the school, guaranteed laughter and good time:
- Cheese fondue in a mountain hut
- Bowling competitions
- Sound and light show
- Table tennis and soccer tournaments
- Evening at the school’s own casino
- Skiing and sledding in the moonlight
- Traditional Thursday evening buffet dinner hosted by Oliver, the school's chef
Usually, in the middle of the week, the school gives children a well-deserved rest and uses this as an opportunity to introduce them to the cultural heritage of Switzerland. This can be a visit to the Swiss Cailler chocolate factory or the Olympic Museum, a short shopping trip so that each child brings home a small souvenir in memory of the holidays spent in Switzerland.
Estimated daily schedule
7:45 – Get up
8:00 - Breakfast
9:00 - Language classes or departure to the slopes, skiing
12:00 - Lunch
13:30 - Skiing or snowboarding
15:30 - Snack, hot chocolate and return to the track
16:00 - Skiing and return to the chalet
17:30 - Shower, games
18:30 - Dinner
19:30 - Evening Activities
21:30 – Bed time
2 weeks - CHF 5,500
3 weeks - CHF 8,035
4 weeks - CHF 10,450
1 semester - CHF 24,450
Ski camp in Paris:
1 week - CHF 2,000
2 weeks - CHF 3,300
Included in the price
- Accommodation and meals
- Sports and skiing lessons under the supervision of an instructor
- Ski pass
- Skiing equipment
- Medical and accident insurance
- School uniform
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Services of our company
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).