Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
College du Leman: мusic, theatre and dance
Age: 10-18 years.
Dates, 2021: on request.
College Du Leman is an international school, was founded in 1960. Located in the French part of Switzerland in the town of Versoix and covers an area of 8 hectares. Located a few kilometres from Geneva, by the cleanest continental lake, surrounded by a magnificent chain of mountain ranges.
The summer program for creative children is designed and implemented under the guidance of the world-famous New York School of Art, one of the best in the world - Juilliard School.
Summer courses in conjunction with Juilliard School are two weeks of intensive studies where children can learn the world of music, theatre and dance. This is a unique opportunity for the child to learn from professionals and completely immerse themselves in the atmosphere of creativity.
During the day, art classes will be held, and in the evening a variety of activities and excursions - pleasant with useful! And all this surrounded by magnificent Swiss landscapes.
- The program was created specifically so that in a short time children can make significant progress in their education.
- Classes are held in English. To participate in the program, an English level of no lower than average is required.
- Both group and individual lessons are held.
- Dancing, theatre and music (vocals) classes are available for children of all skill levels, even for beginners.
- At the end of the training, a grand presentation will be held in front of the whole school, where children will be able to demonstrate everything they have learned and receive well-deserved applause.
- Communication with creative like-minded people from around the world is the best motivation for a child!
- Experienced mentors and complete safety.
Modern building buildings of the highest standards. These are 9 well-equipped scientific laboratories, a library with more than 16,500 items, 4 language laboratories, 4 computer centres with 90 terminals, 104 classrooms.
There are 4 tennis courts, a football field, 4 basketball courts, a swimming pool, a softball field, jogging tracks, a gym, and a judo room on the school grounds.
The daily lesson schedule includes rehearsals, training, master classes in groups led by professional artists and artists.
The music program includes rehearsals with an orchestra, choir or musical group. Individual lessons are held with professional musicians and teachers. The child will receive a powerful charge of inspiration, master technical and creative techniques, learn a lot of new things at seminars, rehearsals and classes.
You can practice vocals (classes are available even for beginners) or you can learn to play a musical instrument (it takes at least 1 year of preliminary training in a music school and the ability to read music).
The program includes the following topics: composer art, body and music, improvisation, building a musical career, performing on stage and the ability to cope with excitement.
Different dance styles are studied: ballet, modern, tap dance. Students will dance in a group and will be able to attend individual lessons with a teacher in order to develop their own style and artistry. The program includes the following topics: classes on the study of movements, building a career as a dancer, choreography, body and dance, performing on stage and the ability to cope with excitement.
Daily rehearsals, as well as classes in techniques and techniques of acting. The program includes the following topics: playing in front of the camera, battle on stage, improvisation, building an actor’s career, body and theatre, performing on stage and ability to cope with excitement.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Accommodation in a residence in double rooms, children of the same age live together. Boys and girls live separately. The rooms are very comfortable with comfortable beds and a work desk. The residence has a common room and kitchen. Rooms are cleaned daily. The children are looked after by experienced mentors who help in solving everyday issues.
Meals in the school cafeteria, which offers a balanced menu. The food is prepared with local seasonal products, and a very large selection of dishes is offered.
SPORT AND ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES
In the evening, children are offered additional classes: bowling, laser games, movie nights, discos, go-karts, tennis, basketball, football.
In addition to classes, children will be able to see interesting sights of Switzerland and make their vacation truly unforgettable. The program of excursions includes the following:
- Montreux Jazz Festival. An annual event that brings together world musicians. In 2019 will be held 53 times! Children will enjoy a day filled with excellent food, activity and, of course, music!
- A trip to Switzerland. Children will be able to feel the Swiss culture, visit the local cheese factory and the chocolate factory, visit Geneva, learn more about European history.
- Swimming in Lake Geneva or visiting the water park. July is the perfect time to come to Geneva. The average temperature of about 26 C throughout the day is a great opportunity to enjoy swimming and a picnic on the shores of Lake Geneva.
Price on request.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Transfer from / to the airport
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Services of our company
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).