Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
Ranked in the 50 leading universities in the world
The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne has a recognized international reputation and is the main liaison in the cooperation between the universities of Lausanne and Geneva. It offers education in 13 different areas, from engineering and technology to basic sciences and architecture. Since 2003, the institute has introduced new courses in natural sciences into the curriculum. The School of Medicine continues to develop.
- EPFL is the only school that prepares micro-engineering and communications engineers. It also trains agricultural engineers and forestry engineers.
- The total number of students at EPFL has grown significantly in recent years. As a result of educational reforms in accordance with the Bologna Declaration, 13 departments of the institute were replaced by 4 faculties. The Faculty of Natural Sciences and the College of Humanities were re-established.
- A library service of 300,000 volumes provides tutorials for work from home. Many classrooms have computers specifically designed for students to work in and after class. Many faculties have their own libraries.
- The language center offers courses for all levels of German, English, Italian, Spanish, French, teachers are native speakers.
On the territory of EPFL there is a post office, a bank, shops and a travel agency. The old town located on the hills is enchanting. Lausanne has many museums - the Olympic Museum, the Museum of Art, photography. Cinema, theaters offer a very varied program, where students have a discount. Some shops and gyms also have special student pricing practices. Wonderfully located on the lakeside of the University Sports Center, EPFL and University of Lausanne students can choose from a variety of sports disciplines. EPFL operates the Satellite Recreation Center. Various concerts and discos are held here every Wednesday evening. Student performances are held once a month in café-theaters.
Today EPFL consists of 5 faculties:
- Architecture, construction and ecology
- Computer science and communication systems
- Natural sciences
- Sciences: Chemistry, mathematics, physics
The university does not offer on-campus accommodation. Students can find accommodation through the university's Housing Office.
CHF 780 per semester.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY "PARADISE" INCLUDE
- Help with choosing the right program.
- Paperwork (translation of documents confirming education; assistance in writing curricula, motivation letters; consultations on the collection of documents confirming the financial viability of the sponsor).
- Supervising the student in the first month of study: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing and adaptation in a new educational institution.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).