Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Business School Lausanne
Lausanne is the main city of the French-speaking canton of Vaud, located on the shores of Lake Geneva. The population is about 128,000 people, and in general the urban agglomeration has 336,000 inhabitants. It is the fifth most populous city in Switzerland.
Lausanne is known as the Olympic Capital. The International Olympic Committee and the Court of Arbitration for Sport are located here. The region has a developed agricultural infrastructure, especially grape growing and winemaking.
Business School of Lausanne (BSL) was founded in 1987 by Dr. John Hobbs. Dr. Hobbs invited highly qualified business practitioners with a passion for learning to develop a new way of training managers in the form of pragmatic, interactive, small group learning with an international focus. These learning elements still characterize BSL today.
Lausanne Business School is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Schools and Business Programs (ACBSP) and is a member of the European Organization for Management Development (EFMD). BSL programs are fully accredited by the Certified Managers Institute (CMI). She is also part of the Lemania Group of Private Schools.
- Ranked in the top three business schools in Switzerland and in the top 30 best business schools in Europe according to the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report.
- It is the second school in Western Europe and Switzerland in terms of the salary of MBA graduates according to the QS MBA Jobs & Salary Trends Report.
- Small classes - 20 students maximum.
- Representatives of more than 60 nationalities study at the business school, which creates a unique intercultural environment and strong ties.
- Classes are taught by business professionals. Their practical experience and real-life examples clearly show the current situation in the field of international business.
- The teaching staff of the school has not only a high level of qualifications. Each of them uses their own methods and developments in the field of business in practice, which allows teachers to be more fluent in the material, give practical advice and share their experience with students.
- Training is focused on maximum practice. In the classroom, real-life examples are discussed. Classes are always held in an active rhythm, students take part in the discussion on an equal basis with the teacher. Students are taught to express their thoughts clearly and clearly, defend their ideas and achieve the desired result from the interlocutor.
- Studying in the heart of Switzerland's international business district offers tremendous opportunities for internships and future work.
Modern classrooms, computer center, library, student recreation areas, wireless internet throughout the building.
Bachelor of Business Administration
There are three different programs to choose from, lasting 2 or 3 years.
Bachelor. With an internship at the end of the third year of study and the possibility of a 6-month study at a business school in China. The duration of the program is 3 years.
Double bachelor's degree. With the opportunity to study at a business school in Dublin or Paris for the third year. The duration of the program is 3 years.
Accelerated program. For highly motivated students who want to start a professional career as soon as possible. The duration of the program is 2 years.
Master of Arts in International Business (MIB). The duration of the program is 18 months.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The program has incorporated the invaluable experience of 30 heads of international companies and HR directors. The program is a bridge between the current professional experience and the future. Training is possible both in the classical program (1 year) and in the partial training program (2 or 1.5 years).
Students rent their own accommodation during their studies. It is recommended that you start looking for accommodation at least three months before starting your studies. The school offers its own accommodation option close to the place of study: a complex of 7 fully equipped apartments located just 25 meters from the school. Estimated rental price: CHF 1,448 - 1,848 per month. This option is limited in the number of seats. The school can advise websites and housing search agencies.
SPORT AND ADDITIONAL CLASSES
Students participate in various activities at the school throughout the year and organize their own events and projects. Many students add French classes to their experience of living and studying in Switzerland. They also visit sports and leisure venues in Lausanne.
A skiing weekend is a favorite winter pastime for both local and international students. Boat trips and barbecues by the lake are no less popular. The mountainous nature of Switzerland provides tremendous opportunities for active outdoor activities: cycling, hiking, snowboarding, walking - all this can be done throughout the year.
CHF 43’500 per year for the 2-year program
CHF 29’000 per year for the 3-year program
Master's - CHF 38,000 per year
MBA - CHF 44,800 per year
Included in cost
- Registration fee – CHF 1,900
- Accommodation and meals
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY "PARADISE" INCLUDE
- Help with choosing the right program.
- Paperwork (translation of documents confirming education; assistance in writing curricula, motivation letters; consultations on the collection of documents confirming the financial viability of the sponsor).
- Supervising the student in the first month of study: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing and adaptation in a new educational institution.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).