Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
The University of Waterloo was founded in 1956 in the city of Waterloo, Ontario, located in central Canada. Included in the list of the best universities in Canada. The university skillfully combines an innovative approach to organizing the learning process and mastering working skills in the field of the specialty being mastered.
Waterloo is a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada and the Association of EU Universities. Much attention is paid to scientific research and close cooperation with the business sector and industrial enterprises. This is facilitated by a liberal university policy in the field of intellectual property created within its walls.
The university has 30,000 students and 5,100 graduate students. 12% are students from other countries. Since its foundation, more than 169,000 people from 145 countries of the world have graduated from the university.
The university faculty includes 54 members of the Royal Society, 4 Killiam Prize winners and 1 2003 Nobel Prize in Physics, Sir Anthony Ledget.
- The Faculty of Engineering at Waterloo is the strongest in Canada.
- The university has the largest concentration of scientists researching quantum physics.
- The Department of Psychology is ranked 1st in Canada for the citation of scientific publications.
- The world's first department of kinesiology.
- The only English-taught optometry school in Canada.
- The world's largest professional internship programs.
- It is difficult to enter this university, it is impossible for a foreigner without preparation. Braemar College perfectly prepares for admission to it.
The university campus covers an area of 404 hectares of land. The university has 3 satellite campuses, 6 faculties, 4 branch colleges and 10 faculty-based schools.
There are 4 libraries on the territory of the university, the total collection of books is more than 1.4 million books, periodicals, electronic resources, databases and much more. The university also has a Museum of Planet Earth Science with exclusive exhibits: stones and minerals, dinosaurs and animals of the Ice Age.
The university has a Center for Student Life - a concentration of social, cultural, entertainment activities on the campus. Open seven days a week all year round.
The university has 6 faculties.
Faculty of Engineering
- biomedical engineering
- chemical engineering
- civil engineering and environmental engineering
- electrical and computer engineering
- management sciences
- mechanical engineering
- nanotechnological engineering
- software engineering
- systems engineering
Faculty of Mathematics
- Applied math
- combinatorics and optimization
- computer science
- pure mathematics
- software engineering
- statistics and actuarial sciences
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- environmental science
- optometry and vision sciences
- physics and astronomy
Faculty of Arts
- accounting and finance
- classical art
- theater and speech communication
- Eastern culture
- English language and literature
- contemporary art
- french culture
- Germanic-Slavic culture
- italian culture
- peace and conflictology
- political science
- religious studies
- family and marriage culture
- social development
- social work
- sociology and jurisprudence
- Spanish and Latin American culture
- woman science
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- environment and resources
- environment, businesses and development
- geography and environmental control
- integration of knowledge
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
- public health and health systems
- recreation sciences
ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS
The university offers accommodation in one of 7 student residences. The largest has 1,300 students, the smallest has 70.
Students are very interested in sports life, take an active part in team games. The most popular sports are badminton, baseball, basketball, cross-country, curling, field hockey, figure skating, Canadian football, golf, hockey, cross-country skiing, rugby, football, squash, swimming, athletics, tennis and volleyball.
CAD $42,000 - CAD $63,000 per year (depending on the specialty)
Included in cost
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY "PARADISE" INCLUDE
- Help with choosing the right program.
- Paperwork (translation of documents confirming education; assistance in writing curricula, motivation letters; consultations on the collection of documents confirming the financial viability of the sponsor).
- Supervising the student in the first month of study: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing and adaptation in a new educational institution.
STUDY AND WORK IN CANADA
If you are interested in studying in Canada and you find it difficult to choose a specialty, why not follow the link www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do. Enter the name of the profession and the province of Canada and you will be presented with a list of employers offering matching positions and salary numbers. It will also help to understand in which provinces it is easier to find work.
If you are interested in working in Canada, then follow the link to get full information about it. You will find out which job is currently most in demand in Canada and you can select a job by entering the name of the training program!
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).