Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Cambrian College is located in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. Sudbury is the largest city in northern Ontario. The population is 158 thousand people. The emergence of Sudbury is associated with the founding of the world's largest copper-nickel deposit and the construction of the Trans-Canadian Railway. The city is located 4 hours from the largest metropolitan area in Canada - Toronto, the economic, cultural, historical and commercial center of Canada.
The college was founded in 1967 and is today recognized as one of the leading vocational education centers in Northern Ontario. More than 4.5 thousand students study at the college. The institution is part of the Ontario network of colleges of applied sciences and technology and offers education in which theoretical knowledge is combined with practical knowledge, and helps the graduate to navigate the professional field as quickly as possible.
- 87% of graduates get a job in their specialty within six months after graduating from college.
- The college cooperates with many companies and enterprises, which makes it easier for graduates to find work and provides students with an internship.
- The college has partnerships with Canadian, American and Australian universities, to which the student can automatically transfer after completing two courses of the diploma program.
- Students in Canada are allowed to work 20 hours a week during their studies.
The college has its own 4,000 square meter fitness center with a squash court, two gymnasiums, cardio and strength training equipment, saunas, yoga rooms, group and individual trainings with an instructor.
On campus there is a bookstore, library, computer centers, clinics, cafes, student services, a photocopying and videotaping center, a student employment center, and parking lots. Students independently maintain a daily updated website and publish a glossy magazine about college life.
The college offers over 80 programs in various fields. Diploma programs usually last two or three academic years. There are 2 semesters in the academic year.
The main areas of training:
- Business and information technology
- Business administration
- Business fundamentals
- Computer systems technology
- Computer networks
- Public relations
- Social work
- Work with children and youth
- Work with young children
- Developmental education
- Social worker
- Art, music and design
- Fundamentals of art and design
- Graphic design
- Musical performance
- Theatrical art
- Engineering technology
- Chemical technology, laboratory processes and control
- Civil engineering: techniques and technologies
- Energy systems technology
- Mining: techniques and technologies
- Wind turbine technology
- Law and jurisprudence
- Society and justice
- Corporate security and protection
- Jurisprudence and security
- Health care
- Dental assistant
- Oral hygiene
- Diagnostic medical sonography
- Medical laboratory technology
- Emergency medicine
- Personal assistance
- Environmental methods
- Environmental monitoring and impact assessment
The college dormitory is located on campus, a stone's throw from the academic buildings. It can accommodate 677 students at the same time. Those interested can also rent apartments, or live with host families. However, the college does not tire of emphasizing that living on campus is a unique experience that combines life and learning: the student meets many peers from different countries, takes part in the general student life and feels like part of a dynamic community.
Student life, according to Canadian tradition, is filled with sporting events: the Golden Shield student team takes part in competitions both at the provincial level and at the national level in such sports as badminton, cross-country, men's and women's basketball, men's and women's football. men's and women's volleyball.
$2,652 - $10,022 per semester (depending on the chosen program).
There are 2 semesters in the academic year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Services of the company "Paradise"
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY "PARADISE" INCLUDE
- Help with choosing the right program.
- Paperwork (translation of documents confirming education; assistance in writing curricula, motivation letters; consultations on the collection of documents confirming the financial viability of the sponsor).
- Supervising the student in the first month of study: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing and adaptation in a new educational institution.
STUDY AND WORK IN CANADA
If you are interested in studying in Canada and you find it difficult to choose a specialty, why not follow the link www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do. Enter the name of the profession and the province of Canada and you will be presented with a list of employers offering matching positions and salary numbers. It will also help to understand in which provinces it is easier to find work.
If you are interested in working in Canada, then follow the link to get full information about it. You will find out which job is currently most in demand in Canada and you can select a job by entering the name of the training program!
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).