Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Harrow School is one of the most famous and oldest British boarding schools for boys, located in the London district of Harrow. The school was founded in 1572 during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I. Harrow School is located in northwest London, a 20-minute drive from Baker Street via the London Underground Train and a 30-minute drive from Heathrow Airport.
Among the famous graduates - 8 prime ministers of Great Britain, including Winston Churchill, dozens of politicians and members of parliament, writers, screenwriters, members of the royal families, 19 cavaliers of the highest military award Cross Victoria and many other famous people of their time.
At Harrow School, the old uniform of the students, a straw hat, a suit and a cane are still preserved. The centuries-old traditions of upbringing have also been preserved.
Harrow School provides high-quality education, educates future leaders in their profession, capable of changing the world for the better.
The school has about 830 children.
DIRECTOR (stand 2021)
Alastair Land, Education - University of Cambridge, degree in natural sciences, postgraduate certificate with the right to carry out teaching activities. Prior to Harrow, he worked at the famous Eton and Winchester schools.
FAMOUS SCHOOL GRADUATES
- Winston Churchill, British Prime Minister, Nobel Laureate
- Henry Palmerston, British Prime Minister
- Stanley Baldwin, British Prime Minister
- Mark Thatcher, entrepreneur, son of Margaret Thatcher
- John William Strett, physicist and mechanic who discovered argon gas, Nobel laureate
- George Byron (Lord Byron), poet
- John Galsworthy, writer, Nobel Prize winner in literature
- Benedict Cumberbatch, actor (Sherlock series)
- Robert Peel, Founder of the Conservative Party of Great Britain
- Jawaharlal Nehru, Prime Minister of India
- King of Jordan Hussein
- Victor Rothschild, representative of the Rothschild family, biologist and cricketer, deputy director of the British counterintelligence MI5
- Charles Rothschild, representative of the Rothschild family, banker and entomologist
- Nicholas Windsor, a member of the British Royal Family, cousin of Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain
- High exam results.
- Graduates enter the top universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, Ivy League universities (USA).
- The best teachers work at the school, thanks to which students achieve brilliant academic results. About 20% of teachers have doctorates, many conduct research and write scientific articles.
- Small classes - an average of 14 students.
- Harrow School is an opportunity to join the upper strata of British society, to feel the spirit of elitism and selectivity.
- The success of Harrow School in the education of boys is confirmed by centuries of experience and commitment to tradition.
The school covers an area of 130 hectares in excellent surroundings. Here is a chic sports equipment: a fully equipped modern sports hall with many fitness equipment, a 25-meter pool, 6 winter sports courts, 4 badminton courts, sports fields, cricket grounds, an athletic track, 12 all-season tennis courts, a climbing wall, nine-hole golf course, fishing lake.
The department of art and design includes six large studio spaces with specialized areas for painting, engraving, sculpture, ceramics, stone carving, photography, laser cutting, foundry, welding, engraving, wood processing and 3D printing. Apple Mac computers are available for working on digital projects.
Harrow School of Music has special training and practice rooms, as well as a concert hall for chamber music. The school has two main bodies (Walker's three-handed organ in the chapel and Harrison's four-handed organ in the speaking room), several grand pianos (including Steinway D, two Steinway As and Fazioli) and a harpsichord. There are two recording studios, and for academic studies - 25 computers and keyboards for creating music.
A two-year program for obtaining a certificate of general secondary education. Required to study 6 subjects, 3 subjects are studied by choice.
A two-year university preparatory program. Students choose 4 or 5 subjects for in-depth study.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
Residence in a residence in one of 12 houses. During the first three to six semesters, the boys share their room with another boy of the same age, and then live in a single room.
Children have breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Shepherd Churchill dining room. The school offers a wide selection of fresh products, including two main meat dishes, a vegetarian option, soup, a salad bar and pudding, prepared by our own team of chefs.
Harrow students are healthy and active. For growing boys, the value of staying outdoors, energy output, and participation in sports teams are well known.
The school offers 30 different types of physical activity, sports are regularly held. Pupils regularly win local and national championships, while elite school athletes have impressive achievements at the highest international levels. Some boys after school start a professional sports career.
Sports at school: archery, athletics, badminton, basketball, bridge, chess, shooting, rock climbing, cricket, croquet, running, fencing, golf, soccer, hockey, judo, karate, kayaking, polo, rackets, rugby, skiing, squash, swimming, water polo and much more.
The school seeks to develop the artistic interests of boys and encourages creativity. Many students choose art as one of the subjects on the GCSE and A-level programs. Children attend an art school both to prepare for exams and for fun. The school teaches 11 art teachers. The proximity of Harrow School to London allows you to organize a large number of excursions. Creative trips to New York, Paris, Florence and Rome are regularly held.
More than half of children learn to play musical instruments. The school offers training in all orchestral instruments, as well as piano, organ, guitar, and bagpipes. Most musicians are involved in school groups, ensembles, choirs and orchestras. Over 80 concerts and productions take place every year. The boys have great opportunities for solo performances.
Harrow School has a long theatrical tradition, and many talented playwrights and actors have come from here. At least 3 large theatrical productions take place throughout the year. The 300-seat Ryan School Theatre is equipped with all the standards of the theatre industry and is staffed by a team of creative and technical experts. Children who are interested in the technical elements of the theatre can, in practice and under the guidance of professionals, learn about stage design and construction, sound and light design, stage control, costume and make-up. The boys make up the film crew for all the performances.
£14,555 per semester.
There are 3 semesters in the school year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - £350
- Deposit - £15,000
- Acceptance Fee - £500
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (as required by British law)
ATTENTION! You pay the bills issued by the school directly to the school!
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).