Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Cranleigh School - The boarding school is located in the village of Cranley in Surrey, on the outskirts of London, just an hour and a half from the city centre. Theschool was founded in 1865.
Cranleigh School is considered one of the elite British schools, celebrities often come here. The school sports centre was opened by Sir Richard Branson, at the grand opening of the school residence was attended by Baroness Greenfield. Among the graduates of the school there are many famous names: politicians, scientist, military, entrepreneurs, artists and actors.
The UK's best school guide ‘’The Good Schools Guide’’ wrote about the Cranleigh School: “A very popular school with great opportunities for everyone. An ideal place for sports, energetic, sociable and independent children.”
DIRECTOR (stand 2021)
Martin Reader, education - University of Oxford, degree in English and literature; Hull University, MBA in School Management.
FAMOUS SCHOOL GRADUATES
- Julia Ormond, actress (films "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Legends of Autumn", "The Barber of Siberia", the series "Law and Order")
- Alan Rasbridge, journalist, former chief editor of The Guardian
- Sammy Arnold, rugby player
- Thomas Alexander Barnes, Researcher
- Sir Nicola Blake, Supreme Court Justice
- Tony Enholt, actor, screenwriter (TV series Doctor Who, Downton Abbey)
- Lawrence Naysmith, actor (films "300 Spartans", "Diamonds Forever")
- David Westcote, captain of the British hockey team who received a bronze medal at the 1984 Olympics
- Hugh Blaker, artist, collector, museum curator
- Derek Bourgeois, composer
- Luke Braid, rugby player
- Harry Calder, athlete (cricket)
- Rob Curling, journalist
- Peter Conder, an ornithologist
- Peter Emerson, photographer
- Eric Fellner, film producer
- Paul Goodman, politician
- Christopher Herrick, musician
- John Mart, athlete
- Jolyon Passy, Formula 1 racer
- Efshin Fays, fashion designer
- Anthony Ainley, actor (Doctor Who TV series)
- Patrick Marber, actor (TV series "Hunters of Antiquities", "Leks")
- Michael Cochrane, actor (film "Sharp's Regiment", TV series "Hunters of Antiquities", "Leks")
- Sam Smith, rugby player
- Sewell Stokes, writer and screenwriter
- James William Webb-Jones, choral conductor
- The school was recognized as strong in sports and art, it was recognized as the third best sports school in the UK.
- A very high level of theatre teaching, many students choose a school because of the high standards of theatrical art.
- High academic performance: graduates enter the best universities, including Oxford and Cambridge.
- Great equipment for sports, music and art.
The school covers an area of 113 hectares. The school has gorgeous sports equipment: 400-meter athletic, three large playing sports fields, one of which is with lighting, 12 tennis courts with hard surface and 9 with grass, 4 squash courts, golf courses. 10 grass fields for rugby, football and cricket. The school has a 25-meter pool, a large fitness centre with a gym, physiotherapy room. The school has a large sports centre Trevor Abbott with courts for badminton, volleyball, hockey, 6-ball, basketball, cricket, a dance studio, cafe and recreation area. There is a private riding centre.
The art studio offers excellent equipment: 6 large studios for painting, printing, photography, sculpture and ceramics. There are computers for classes and a room for developing and printing photographs. There are three equipped design studios with PC and Mac computers, a 3D printer, an electronics lab for soldering and electronic circuit design, a large-format CNC milling machine and a laser cutter.
The school has its own theatre with professional light and sound, rooms for performances and performances, a dressing room and a dressing room.
The music school is located in a historic building directly opposite the Gothic Chapel. The students have at their disposal the Steinway piano, a professional recording studio, a rock room for rehearsing school groups, and equipped rooms for practical music lessons.
A two-year program for obtaining a certificate of general secondary education. Required to study 6 subjects, 4 subjects are studied by choice.
A two-year university preparatory program. Students choose 4 or 5 subjects for in-depth study.
Living in a residence on the school grounds in one of 8 houses. Boys and girls live in different houses.
The school is proud of its reputation as one of the leading sports schools in the country. Both from the point of view of efficiency at the highest, elite level, and from the point of view of the deeply rooted philosophy of "sport for all." Additional sports training takes place 3 times a week after lunch, and most matches take place on Saturdays.
Sports at school: athletics, badminton, canoeing, rock climbing, cricket, running, soccer, golf, hockey, netball, horse riding, rugby, skiing, squash, swimming, tennis, water polo.
The school offers a huge selection of opportunities for outdoor training with a dedicated centre, equipped with a climbing wall and rowing machines. Students can learn new skills, while receiving a lot of pleasure and learning the environment. These activities can provide the thrill of adrenaline rushing by teaching risk management. Outdoor education teaches independence, motivation and organization - all these are good life skills. Children develop leadership skills and the ability to work in a team, learn to overcome problems that can lead outside the comfort zone and, possibly, to physical and mental limits.
Activities may include: building a camping camp, making a bonfire, weaving knots, learning to act in an emergency, the basics of navigation, mapping, archery; canoeing, raft construction, rock climbing, orienteering basics, team games. The program includes trips and expeditions.
The school has many clubs and societies offering a wide range of activities and lectures aimed at expanding the horizons of students. Among them are the Young Entrepreneurs Club, debates, first aid courses, sailing, competitions for the prize of the Duke of Edinburgh, the United Cadet Corps (CCF), a community of art historians, an adventure choir club, various music groups and much more.
The theatre is a key part of school life, and many parents and students are amazed at how seriously the school takes plays in all its forms.
Participation in the production, whether as an actor, designer, director or technician, is a challenge to young people. It teaches teamwork and enhances social confidence. The theatre can be studied at the GCSE and A-Level programs, this will provide the guys with communication skills that will be useful during the interview and in the workplace.
It is not necessary to choose a theatre as an academic subject to participate in a school production. Auditions are open to all. Twice a year, two big productions take place. Every two years, the school puts on a musical with children.
Some guys perform on stage, others can become part of a team that puts light, sound on performances, controls the stage and creates a design. Pupils can join the theatre from an early age in order to become leaders in the theatrical process to high school.
The art studio is well equipped and provides the opportunity to work with a wide range of media, methods and approaches. You can study painting, engraving and photography, create 3D work. Children are actively encouraged to express their position and opinion through art. Works include including video installations, textile-based sculptures, mixed printing techniques, and the creation of ceramic vessels. The school proceeds from the premise that the best art, craft and design are derived from a creative and thoughtful interpretation of visual experience based on an understanding of historical and modern practice. The development of skills in the visual language is becoming increasingly important in a world where everything visual dominates.
The school is popular in music. A significant part of students choose individual instruction in playing the instruments or vocals. Classes are conducted by more than fifty full-time and invited teachers; the school attracts many of the best London professional musicians.
The training is conducted on the following instruments: violin, viola, cello, double bass, harp, flute, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, saxophone, orchestral percussion, drums, classical guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, horn, trumpet, trombone, piano, jazz piano organ. Individual classes in music theory are also held.
The school has great opportunities for both performances: both individual and as part of a group. Each year, a number of students continue to study music at universities or conservatories.
£40,710 per year.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Registration fee - £200
- Deposit - £500 - £2,000 (depending on age)
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Services of the company "Paradise"
- Guardianship (as required by British law)
SERVICES OF THE EDUCATIONAL COMPANY INCLUDE
- Selection of 5-6 schools that best meet the individual characteristics of the child, further goals, talents, with the desired environment. Help in the correct interpretation of school ratings, an explanation of why the school occupies one place or another. Help in obtaining reliable information about schools that are not included in the ratings, with an explanation of the reasons for non-participation in it.
- Admission to 1-3 schools, selected from the proposed. Which includes the preparation of the necessary documents, school reports, characteristics, recommendations. Selection and submission of tests to prepare the student for exam testing, assistance in preparing essays. Preparation for an interview with the teacher / principal, registration for the exam. The necessary list of recommendations when attending school for passing entrance examinations. Correspondence with the school (not all schools enter into correspondence with foreign parents, treat them with caution, trust only a trusted agent).
- Assistance in paying registration fees, deposits, bills. Clarification of school rules, including disciplinary and legal aspects.
- Filling out the required medical forms.
- Selection of guardians required by UK law.
Student supervision during the first month of training is provided as a gift: assistance in resolving issues related to resettlement, billing, informing parents about the child’s health status, assistance with understanding of academic programs, organization of ext. classes for the child in a particular subject, help in choosing the program most suitable for the child, transfer to another class, etc.
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).