Leave your phone number, we will call you back soon, answer all your questions and offer an individual program that is suitable for you and your child.
Oxford study courses (OSC)
Age: 16-18 years old.
Dates, 2021: on request.
Oxford study courses (OSC) is a college that prepares young people for university admission. The college was founded in 1990 and offers preparatory programs for admission to leading British universities. College campuses are located in Oxford and Cambridge.
Oxford is known for its oldest university - Oxford University. Today, there are 38 colleges that make up the university. The city is rich in history and culture. Students will enjoy visiting museums, shopping, rafting on the Thames and visiting cafes and restaurants in the city centre.
Cambridge is a beautiful, elegant city, small, but accommodating a lot. There is something to see: visitors are conquered by medieval architecture, winding streets and dense coastal meadows. You can endlessly roam the markets, second-hand shops, museums, galleries and tea houses. And, of course, at Cambridge University colleges.
- Excellent teaching staff: among 250 teachers there are many professors who write textbooks and take exams.
- The multinational and creative atmosphere of the campus allows you to perfectly integrate into the life of the college and meet students from other schools and other countries of the world.
- 70% of students start training on the recommendation of friends or family members - this is the best indicator of a college's excellent reputation.
- Since its foundation, the college has trained 35,000 students.
The program is held at Oxford.
A course for trained students who want to make a major breakthrough and begin training in the IB program. The course program includes 12 hours of training per week in each of two subjects. Students learn all aspects of successful IB exams: from examining the content of each subject to learning skills and techniques for passing exams. Classes are held in small classes.
The program is held in Cambridge.
A course for students who have completed their first year of study under the IB program and want to improve their knowledge. The program includes 17.5 hours of training per week in the selected subject. For each week, 1 academic subject is allocated. In the afternoon, you can study the second subject or an additional module of the IB program.
The course provides an overview of the educational material that students studied in the first year. The emphasis is on problem areas that require more in-depth study. Students will take an introductory course in the program of the second year of study, learn how to pass exams and learn how to organize the learning process so as to receive the highest grades.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
In Oxford, students live in St. Antony's College. The college was founded in 1950 and specializes in international relations, history and politics. During the semester, 400 students live here. The campus has a calm relaxed atmosphere, it is very safe here. The college provides an inspiring environment in which it is pleasant to live and study. It is a real privilege to spend time here and enjoy the taste of Oxford and student life.
Most students live in single rooms, some in double rooms. Boys and girls live separately. The bathroom is on the floor. A private bathroom is available on request. The residence has a laundry room and a common room where students can chat and watch TV.
In Cambridge, the Mid-IB course is held at Emmanuel College - one of Cambridge's most beautiful and majestic colleges. The college's gardens, lawns and lake create a secluded and relaxing environment in which to study, socialize and relax. And all this in the very centre of a busy university city. All students live in single rooms. Bathroom and toilet are on the floor. There is a common lounge and a small kitchen.
Cambridge Pre-IB: Science Leaders at St. Catharine's College. The college was founded in 1473, and its graduates were prominent people: actor Ian McKellen, Malaysian Prime Minister Tinku Abdul Raham and President Inidi Fahruddin Ali Ahmed. Students live in single rooms, a shower and a toilet are on the floor. Boys and girls live separately.
Three meals a day in the college cafeteria.
Sports activities are available for students of all levels of training and include: football, basketball, cricket, croquet, volleyball, table football, billiards and much more.
After lunch and in the evenings, an active entertainment program is held:
- Trips to the cinema and to the theatre, including a visit to the Shakespeare Festival
- Rafting on a boat
- Walking tours around the area
- Picnics and barbecue
- Karaoke and talent show
On weekends, a program of excursions is conducted that will allow students to broaden their horizons and learn more about the English capital.
- A sightseeing tour of London with a visit to the main attractions: London Eye Ferris Wheel, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and many others. After visiting the sights, students will head to one of London's world-famous shopping streets for shopping!
- Drive to Harry Potter Studio. Visit to the film studio where the famous film was shot. Here are real locations from the film, costumes and special effects.
Price on request.
Included in cost
- Accommodation and meals
- Entertaining activities and excursions
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Services of an educational company
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
- We operate since 1996
- Choose camps with a minimum number of Russian speakers
- We place children only in camps which provides good accommodation
- Conducted a personal inspection of almost all the schools that we offer
- We do not work with the mass segment, only camps for discerning customers
- You can call us 24/7
- We inform you about the particularities of each course
- What customers appreciate us for
Expert assistance in selecting the right schools for your child in the UK, Switzerland, which have been our main specialization since 1996.
We also help you enter schools where teaching is conducted in English: in the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Canada, and France.
Full support in the admission procedure: preparation for an interview, visits to selected schools accompanied by a Paradise employee.
Assistance in applying to universities in the UK, Switzerland, Canada: writing motivation letters, creating a package of documents, creating the right case for applying for a visa (to avoid rejection).